Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 3. (Read 224551 times)

Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Come on folks, this scam is over. The original devs ran away with the ICO fund for bullshit reasons. They appointed another guy a dev to make them look good and even gave him their nearly worthless GB stability fund. This guy didn't code a single thing for GB and also gone by now. You all were used and abused. Get over this fact.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
are there any plans for this coin?

Yes.  There are plans.  If this coin can stabilize at 200-300 I would feel comfortable sharing them in public.  Any serious GB investor PM me your addie (too verify) and I will discuss in private.

Jyri is AWOL but that does not really matter.  Why?  GB is listed on cryptsy.  And listed on the best blockchain service (donate to keep it so!).  And the code works.

The only thing GB is short on is a good website.  In time that is easy to fix, but not needed right now.

the next exchange
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11444686
http://hzxchange.net/
https://btc-market.org/?Pair=GB_BTC
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Saw the huge dip and wondered what was going on with GB looking for sweet opportunity to invest. Good thing I read the thread before buying any of these shitcoins. Time to let it die Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
are there any plans for this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
a huge price dropping!! GB need to live!
legendary
Some decent movement around GB lately... Maybe e reborn out of ashes?
I can say finally something is moving again.
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
Some decent movement around GB lately... Maybe e reborn out of ashes?
legendary
@www.www

Any nodes for this coin?

the "technical support team" guru was here ... maybe a polite nag?
repost him the nodes
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Why get it back from its grave? Its dead, get over it boys...
better make new and good one
legendary
Activity: 1092
Tech Issues that need to be fixed to save this coin, or it may fade away.

1.  Renew your Block Explorer , Expires 2015-08-02 (in 97 days)
    (Without a working block explorer no exchange will accept you.)

2.  Get an exchange working

3.  Get a Dev.

Get 1 & 2 done and you can keep the coin on life support until a new dev can be found.

Good Luck.

Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Wishing succeed in this fields as others..... Kiss Kiss   
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Need-to-date file peers.dat. Who can lay out.

Hiya, I searched for this file but could not find it on my PC where GB client is staking.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Any nodes for this coin?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
seeing how things was going, the absence of the dev for example, it was a reason to do 2 possible things, hold GB in the wallet-qt, or sell the coins, but keep them in the exchanges it was too dangerous. lose for lose, better if I've them in the wallet.
legendary
I do not know the further course of events. But firmly believe in my actions. I keep my wallet online and get 10% per annum. The presence of permanent node is an important contribution in support of the coin. The stronger GB network the greater our chances of success. In addition, I will buy more coins when the price drops. Games in a short lead to collapse. I will fight for a long life GB coins.
worth saying twice

I love to trade
Dev has a problem of funding. Hardly expect updates in this situation. Here is the address of his wallet to support repayable 1HCrLBKYi4SKifBVEQRGCvPqfD1LWNeUy2. Regrettably, this wallet is empty.  Sad

I see. So everything will be stucked for a while...
I love to trade
Has passed a lot since the last time the team posted. Btw the price on crypsty seems ok, it's stable around 100/120.
But we need news to see it go higher.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Was wondering if anyone here would be interested in a node service for GreenBacks.
Been watching the block explorer and it has reported as few as 2 nodes online at 1 time.

I can run a Greenbacks wallet 24x7 on my system, so there will always be 1 node fully synced at all times,
can do it on a monthly basis for 1 million zeitcoins each month.
Can also setup a monthly download of the current blockchain for any new users so they don't have to sync from the very beginning.

If interested PM me,
also can do a 2nd node for another 1 million zeit if interested.

Cool
Activity: 637
Looking for an update on TAKcoin I found this, which apples to Greenbacks too.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/altcoincenter-status-update-funding-request-999166

legendary
In this condition I prefer to hold than buy more btw. It's a still situation that could became soon in a dead coin situation.
Hodl and hope
Pages:
Jump to: