Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 60. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This is about the point where the coin took off last time. It seems buy support is filling in very nicely above 1500, as we continue to provide for the coin it would make sense that we continue our slow grow we saw before the major pumps. Our focus is not on price, but we're sure many investors do care about this quite a bit. We really care about seeing volume and securing a couple new exchanges to expand the market. No matter what though, the GreenBacks market will probably be looking pretty good coming out of this holiday weekend.

Very good approach indeed.
You should care about the project but also about the price. With a good price the project will grow and more and more people will be interested in it.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
i guess they could make the kickstarter site also a place where the community can hangout and talk.  i think there will be more quality and productive topics if so.  unlike a regular community forum..  some people would tend to post useless garbage just for the sake of posting something. 

we had a lot of that at stellartalk.org at the beginning.  i thought being a mod there was as easy as being a mod at xrptalk.  boy was i wrong..  lol
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
We've had a couple requests for it, but do you guys want to see a dedicated GreenBacks forum? Would you guys use it if we created one? We think it could be a good place for our community to have conversations with each other, provide feedback on our projects, and suggest new projects.

well i prefer the forum here (even with all the trolls and stuff Smiley) and i don't think it is a good idea to to divide the community.
how about newsletter where we can subscribe?

what about reddit?

well i don't use reddit, but i'm afraid i have to to deal with it sooner or later  Tongue
however i think it is important for new investors to find all relevant informations on one single spot
legendary
We've had a couple requests for it, but do you guys want to see a dedicated GreenBacks forum? Would you guys use it if we created one? We think it could be a good place for our community to have conversations with each other, provide feedback on our projects, and suggest new projects.

well i prefer the forum here (even with all the trolls and stuff Smiley) and i don't think it is a good idea to to divide the community.

what about reddit?

edit:  i know a guy who might be interested in starting a forum for greenbacks, granting that he gets support for the expenses of building and running it.  want me to ask him?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
This is just week 1 out the many many more to come so get ready because this coin has everything going for it to make it big !  Cheesy

this is shitcoin
be aware and dont invest more than you can afford to loose
this one way street to the big loss

lol all of your post about any coin is negative
stop trying to bring price's down
Activity: 53
This is just week 1 out the many many more to come so get ready because this coin has everything going for it to make it big !  Cheesy

this is shitcoin
be aware and dont invest more than you can afford to loose
this one way street to the big loss
Activity: 19
Altcoinwarehouse is a crypto start-up marketplace who will be offering thousands of products through a third party retailer. They are using 8 cryptocoins for the payments, and greenbacks is now one of them.

yay  Grin
feels so good having a team making stuff happen instead of scamming us
thanks you's so much Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Activity: 168
Activity: 36
That's great news.  Greenbacks are taking a beating tonight.  I still have faith in the coin though.  All of my holdings are in it, and I really feel like it's going places.

I am excited about the kickstarter style site launch next friday.  I'd love to develop something for the coin but don't know what you need until that launches.
Altcoinwarehouse is a crypto start-up marketplace who will be offering thousands of products through a third party retailer. They are using 8 cryptocoins for the payments, and greenbacks is now one of them.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
legendary
Another BIG announcement! This is the biggest partnership we've acquired so far.

Thanks to the community support and influence, we've been accepted by the start-up Casheer to be one of the currencies on their app. From my understanding, this app will allow anyone to spend Greenbacks at merchants anywhere in the world.

The app is not yet available, and may be some time until they finish it, but when they do, it will be a big step for Greenbacks.

awesome!  coinseeker is a great guy.  i'm sure your two projects will prosper and flourish together.  

edit: just wondering, are you guys going to set up your own forum in the future? 
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
0.00001800   95266.85563868   1.71480340

What about it?
If you gotta ask that then you do not understand the whale, cause he is buying the shit out of GB, gobbled 1btc the past few hours and getting more right now. No disrespect

So i'm a whale now?
I guess you are then, it made me laugh in a good way. Then you do what know you are doing. Now let's get the price down Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

What about it?
If you gotta ask that then you do not understand the whale, cause he is buying the shit out of GB, gobbled 1btc the past few hours and getting more right now. No disrespect

So i'm a whale now?

What about it?
This is about the point where the coin took off last time. It seems buy support is filling in very nicely above 1500, as we continue to provide for the coin it would make sense that we continue our slow grow we saw before the major pumps. Our focus is not on price, but we're sure many investors do care about this quite a bit. We really care about seeing volume and securing a couple new exchanges to expand the market. No matter what though, the GreenBacks market will probably be looking pretty good coming out of this holiday weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

What about it?
The Bittrex problem has been solved, that sucked for a bit. But I have to say, you guys don't sell that easy. That's a good thing, not for the buyers though Grin
By the way if you still have problem with connecting to Bittrex https://twitter.com/ramikawach/statuses/505793120127025152
Activity: 21
 Buy Orders
Price (BTC)   GB   Total (BTC)
Price (BTC)

GB

Total (BTC)
0.00001847   14.48890259   0.00026761
0.00001801   4666.91865273   0.08405120
Pages:
Jump to: