Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 61. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Bittrex lagging to the max finding it hars to buy more

Bittrex @BittrexExchange  2h 
We moved back to Cloudflare from Incapsula.  This may affect Chinese users until we sort things out with Cloudflare.

Rami @ramikawach  1h
Having some issues due to traffic spike and IP change, please clear cache and flush DNS if you are having problems @BittrexExchange

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

think they are getting ddos right now.  I am getting cloudflare error like craz
y at trex.

Indeed, cloud flare times out and if your IP does not pass a client check you will be tested every few minutes. Someone is sending a lot of ddos packets at trex. They can filter 1Gps or more....yikes... Im glad trex is not my site.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

think they are getting ddos right now.  I am getting cloudflare error like crazy at trex.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Too young and too productive to be already sold.
Hold!
Activity: 714
ive doubled my holdings today. Just in time
Activity: 84
Refilled back again in the 1600s.
Activity: 112
Buy the rumor, sell on the news

I wonder how the crypto version of that mindset came about actually.

What it is supposed to mean, is:

'Buy on a rumor before most people know about it. When people do know (the news), then sell as the price rises'.

But here in crypto-land, it's a twisted version where people buy as the price hikes until whatever the 'news' is, comes true. Then they sell when that news comes to fruition, regardless of what it is or if it makes any logical sense to sell at all. I saw one coin where people bought on the rumor (which was actually the news) of the coin being released, and sold as soon as the blockchain was released ... very bizarre.
I mean when someone is spreading rumors, you should be brave enough to buy, and when some good news should be appropriate to sell
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

I wonder how the crypto version of that mindset came about actually.

What it is supposed to mean, is:

'Buy on a rumor before most people know about it. When people do know (the news), then sell as the price rises'.

But here in crypto-land, it's a twisted version where people buy as the price hikes until whatever the 'news' is, comes true. Then they sell when that news comes to fruition, regardless of what it is or if it makes any logical sense to sell at all. I saw one coin where people bought on the rumor (which was actually the news) of the coin being released, and sold as soon as the blockchain was released ... very bizarre.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
running in circles and screaming ... omg red letters we are all doomed  Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 112
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
Many bagholders right here yelling others to buy.I have told you idoits this coin is overpumped by IE and Satoshi000001.The price is much higher than its actual value.See it is now dropped without their manipulation.
@scambuster

Fudbuster would suit you better.

And how pathetic are you to use red letters to stand out.

Sounds to me someone wants cheap coins   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
I'm colorblind.....
Activity: 553

Yeah, if it were in Comic Sans I might actually give a shit.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

I would think that by now those spreading doom and gloom messages would have realized red letters, as well as giant fonts, and all caps, are counterproductive. It's like a signal to people to basically ignore whatever they say.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
I guess he is bored...like i am Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Many bagholders right here yelling others to buy.I have told you idoits this coin is pumped by IE and Satoshi000001.The price is much higher than its actual value.See it is now dropped without their manipulation.

Please explain what is The reason for you to pop up here!

Disclaimer: nope, i do no own GB, just wondering.....
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Many bagholders right here yelling others to buy.I have told you idoits this coin is pumped by IE and Satoshi000001.The price is much higher than its actual value.See it is now dropped without their manipulation.
Ok thanks! All the bagholders here will sell their coin now.
See you.
Pages:
Jump to: