Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Geeba][ICO]Disruptive Delivery Ecosystem of Decentralized Hubs & Robots - page 10. (Read 6712 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Personally i agree with the idea that Geeba  will disrupt traditional deliveries with blockchain, droids and drones
Activity: 82
Latest news I read about your project is the droids are expected to have a radius of 35 kilometers with a speed of 25 km/h and a maximum cargo load of 40 kg. If it is true, that must be a good news for delivery system all over world. It will people save a lot of time. Good Idea dev
Activity: 80
Let's take a look at the further development of this project. I'm sure if this project will be a success with all the target, also hope that this project will be successfully implemented
Activity: 104
 It must be a creative combination of autonomous delivery vehicle on pavements and in the air.  This project will help to solve the problem of wasting time for delivering.
Activity: 63
 Somehow, i can see that you already made a great effort in order to improve the quality of delivery system by launched your project. I must say it is really helpful and convenient project
Activity: 74
geeba  is a deliver system where they give you the opportunity of using robot somewhere & using it as delivery service.you can exchange geeba into Bitcoin or flat money.but don't you think geeba need to go to the level of Btc to be exchangeable.
Activity: 76
Thanks to this project many logistics companies will simply get rid of spending for third parties, thereby increasing their profits due to the fact that the platform algorithm will itself produce these transactions
Activity: 74
have you any partners, who want to take you offer? i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising.
Activity: 82
 When ICO starts and what min and max contribution? What price for private sale? This token will be locked for how long time?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
I don't know much about your project, but I think it's a high-tech project.I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.
@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?

You can find out about Bounty Geeba in bountyhive.io.

All about bounty from Social Media, Signature and more you can find the information there.
Activity: 73
I don't know much about your project, but I think it's a high-tech project.I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.
@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
copper member
Activity: 28
Personally, I have not seen any project similar in this area. As idea it is unique! Sound good to invest
thanks , we will BRING  A  NEW  ERA  OF  DELIVERY  SERVICE if you have any question about the project. feel free to ask us.
Activity: 65
Development of smart contracts and integration of ride sharing and package delivery platforms with Blockchain will allow the company to make a decentralized environment, where payments will be immediately and securely moved from user’s crypto wallet to driver’s or courier’s wallet upon successful trip or package delivery
Activity: 66
if in Indonesia this project like Gojek, Uber and many others, if the project is exactly the same, in which country will this project be implemented?
copper member
e-shoppers are more time-conscious and often request weekend or off-hour for delivery because they are bo busy, can not always stay at home and wait for delivery. That’s why I think this project is good. It can meet the demand of e-shoppers for not wasting their time.

thanks , Geeba  will  provide  a  automated  local  delivery  service  consisting  of  express,  same  day  or  scheduled .
copper member
Can you provide some information about your partnership ? What is your partnership in the future ? Could you tell several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief . Thank you

we now the partner with QATAR  SCIENCE  &  TECHNOLOGY  PARK and QATAR  UNIVERSITY,  COLLEGE  OF  ENGINEERING
copper member
They predict that by 2020 up to one third of the total shops at shopping centres in countries like the Netherlands will be closed down due to the economic crisis and competition from web shops. If it comes true, your project will a leader of this service. Good luck dev.

thank you, we will try our best to make geeba come true. we get more than 50% raised for ICO now
copper member
with pre-sale that already sold out quickly, I really hope with this remarkable achievement, all teams will be more excited again to manage this project, so that at the time of his ico takes place later on can also be a great success
thank you so much, if you have any question about our project , feel free to ask us
Activity: 86
I have checked your website and you have quite a good idea, but what I think is that you need to provide more information in this topic in order to create bigger awareness of your idea in general. Also, there are several competitors already exist on blockchain? I would like to know what are the key features of your platform compared to others? Thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
At present, the robot will gradually replace people to do some dangerous work and work requires speed, accuracy ... Geeba's robot transfer service will bring people the best effect. . Electronic customers will use better, cheaper and faster delivery service. To make the project more widely, the project needs more partners and users. What measures do you take to attract partners and users to the project?
Pages:
Jump to: