Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Geeba][ICO]Disruptive Delivery Ecosystem of Decentralized Hubs & Robots - page 9. (Read 6712 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Development of smart contracts and integration of ride sharing and package delivery platforms with Blockchain will allow the company to make a decentralized environment, where payments will be immediately and securely moved from user’s crypto wallet to driver’s or courier’s wallet upon successful trip or package delivery

We not develop of smart contracts and intergration of ride sharing. we just develop for delivery. maybe you misunderstood something but thank you so much
Activity: 57
Are there any additional bonuses for investors who have made a significant contribution to your project? Waiting for your response.
Activity: 82
which countries do you translate, will this list expand and in how many languages do you plan to make this translation?
Activity: 71
 How convenient it is because as a shopping lover, now i can pay my delivery by cryotocurrency. Bonus point for your project.
Activity: 75
Such a big team with professional members, i think i can believe in this project. LOOKING FORWARD TO INVEST IN THE PROJECT
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
From my point of view, this project attract a lot of investors and achieved target.. I would be very happy if you can take part in  the project.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Just 2 days to go, over 60% raised. Get in now!
Yes, it's still private, and in this not-so-good market, it's a very good result, if it's a true figure. It seems that many investors have taken a look at the potential of the project.
Activity: 76
Delivery world needs this project. Read throughout your website, i can see you already analyzed real concern in delivery world and give solution for each problem. These are really effective measures. I will think about investing.
Activity: 82
 i watched your  advertisement and i found it nice to investigate this project. they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign.
Activity: 77
This is the first time I joined in a blockchain-based for delivery. I think this project is really exciting. Good way to improve the quality of delivery system.
Activity: 97
How useful this project is when it is applied to delivery system. It meets the real demand of buyers and seller all over the world. I think that’s what the world need to reduce the expensive cost of delivery as well as save our time worldwide.
Activity: 91
Newbie here, i want to find a trustworthy project to invest and Telegram takes me here. I read a lot about your project and It seems to me that your project is really good to invest. Will join soon.
Activity: 87
I have researched about this market for a long time and i must say this is a potential project that I have looked for.
Activity: 14
Just 2 days to go, over 60% raised. Get in now!
Activity: 14
if in Indonesia this project like Gojek, Uber and many others, if the project is exactly the same, in which country will this project be implemented?

Hey JavaScriptlk, indeed this project is similar to Gojek and Uber, with the main difference being the autonomous robots and blockchain elements. Geeba is currently based in the Netherlands and will conduct testings and pilots there before scaling further. It is in good faith that we hope scale internationally in the years to come. Do lend your support to help make Geeba a reality through our ICO. Many thanks.

Webster
Geeba Head of Innovation
Activity: 80
I want to have more information about your working network. How it will work in the future? THANKS
Activity: 79
Good creation for society. A delivery service that doesn’t require deliverers anymore
Activity: 65
I highly appreciate this project because it startup uses blockchains, drones and droids to transport and deliver packages. I think you already did a lot of research about delivery to find a solution for this. Good project ever. I will join.
Activity: 77
The idea of project was relevant and catchy. There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.
Activity: 73
Personally i agree with the idea that Geeba  will disrupt traditional deliveries with blockchain, droids and drones

You’re absolutely right. I believe that if Geeba is launched, together with its benefits, this project will be develop more and people will no longer use traditional delivery.   
Pages:
Jump to: