Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Geeba][ICO]Disruptive Delivery Ecosystem of Decentralized Hubs & Robots - page 8. (Read 6712 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This is the first time I joined in a blockchain-based for delivery. I think this project is really exciting. Good way to improve the quality of delivery system.

welcome to the world of crypto currency for delivery , you can follow more on our social networks
copper member
I would like to have additional information about this project. But I'm sure this project can have a high appeal to investors if the promotion is more upgraded and has the potential to succeed.
yep, we will make geeba more popular.
copper member
Why is your website lacking design? I think you should pay attention on your website design in order to attract more investors.

Hi, can you give us some advices?
copper member
Geeba is supported by Qatar science and technology park, Qatar university, college of engineering. It sounds good. Personally i think this project is worth trusting.

yes, geeba has successfully in private sales. You can join to public sales now.
copper member
Geeba is a decentralized delivery ecosystem that enables businesses to operate deliveries with autonomous vehicles and smart hubs. The high costs, lack of efficiency, and demand of deliveries today enables Geeba to introduce a new approach to the industry by allowing the community to actively participate in the evolution through leveraging blockchain.
  deliveries of Geeba  could be made by light industry robots
Activity: 14
Your plans are good. I just want to ask if there is already a bounty campaign for this project? Because I really like bounty. I hope there will be a good news coming from the dev

Hi SABRINASMF77, thank you for your enquiry. You may head over to https://bountyhive.io/join/Geeba to find out more about our bounty program. Thank you.
Activity: 89
I would like to have additional information about this project. But I'm sure this project can have a high appeal to investors if the promotion is more upgraded and has the potential to succeed.
Activity: 89
This project seems like a really interesting delivery project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Activity: 73
Why is your website lacking design? I think you should pay attention on your website design in order to attract more investors.
Activity: 79
 I want to know  under what circumstances should I provide KYC documents only when investing or is there something else?
Activity: 76
The terms of the project look quite reasonable, the system of token issue is well developed, in the case of collecting the claimed amount, there is a high probability to implement the idea in full.
Activity: 80
You mentioned about cryptocurrency payment, right?  But i wonder what coin will you accept for payment? How about altcoin?
Activity: 104
Your plans are good. I just want to ask if there is already a bounty campaign for this project? Because I really like bounty. I hope there will be a good news coming from the dev
Activity: 53
Geeba is supported by Qatar science and technology park, Qatar university, college of engineering. It sounds good. Personally i think this project is worth trusting.

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Geeba is a decentralized delivery ecosystem that enables businesses to operate deliveries with autonomous vehicles and smart hubs. The high costs, lack of efficiency, and demand of deliveries today enables Geeba to introduce a new approach to the industry by allowing the community to actively participate in the evolution through leveraging blockchain.
copper member
I have researched about this market for a long time and i must say this is a potential project that I have looked for.

we have already reached more than 60% in private sales. thank you so much
copper member
I think it will be an ambitious ico. There are so many articles write about your project. Seem like you are famous now.
thank you so much, if you have any questions . Feel free to ask us.
copper member
How useful this project is when it is applied to delivery system. It meets the real demand of buyers and seller all over the world. I think that’s what the world need to reduce the expensive cost of delivery as well as save our time worldwide.

thank you, that why we developed Geeba as delivery ecosystem.
Activity: 81
 I think it will be an ambitious ico. There are so many articles write about your project. Seem like you are famous now.
copper member
Are there any additional bonuses for investors who have made a significant contribution to your project? Waiting for your response.

yes , you can private contact us to get information about this. thank you so much
Pages:
Jump to: