Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Geeba][ICO]Disruptive Delivery Ecosystem of Decentralized Hubs & Robots - page 5. (Read 6712 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 0
as a decentralized shipping platform. Geeba provides several benefits to the industry, one of which is unlimited scale profits, meaning an incentive-based economy to facilitate fleets, scalability for shippers and access to requests that are compatible with autonomous vehicles and their capabilities.
Activity: 113
I think this project will be helping many peoples around the globe and everyone will love it, since they get an easier access to many stores in many countries
Activity: 76
 is anything clear yet? I think it would be helpful for the community to know
Activity: 65
One thing I like to see in crypto is a team working before launch shows that you guys are serious about your project and hope it succeeds we need more companies like this in crypto. i like the concept of the app connecting these industry's
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
develops a decentralized delivery ecosystem that allows enterprises to supply with an autonomous vehicle and intelligent nodes.
Activity: 54
 It must be very difficult to offer real-time tracking options to customers. How could you do in this situation?

Activity: 104
How convenient your project is when you can cut down expenses of local deliveries powered by blockchain, autonomous vehicles and smart hubs.
Activity: 63
Costs of repeated delivery attempts; customers not at home and not answering when at the door, causing additional costs for second time delivery. It’s true and i think that geeba can help with this. hope your project will be launched soon.
Activity: 74
 Existing transportation fleets are inefficient. Nowadays with the demand of delivery, i believe that It will affect negatively to our environment .
Hope your project can be runned soon in order to solve so many problems of delivery system in the world nowadays.
Activity: 74
 In my opinion having a good campaign manager can bring the project to success. And this project have a good campaigns that is why i believe that this is likely to succeed. Also i would encourage other to join the campaigns and it'll be worth it.
Activity: 75
 I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you plan to cooperate with some big company ?
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
You need to  provide an official channel for communication of players.
Activity: 15
This is my dream, I hope it can be useful for human beings but also nothing to replace human beings.
What is your plan to launch of Geeba Blockchain for Delivery, Mainnet, Coin and Wallet?
Activity: 14
Hi guys,
long time lurker first time contributor here. I like researching ICOs and I thought I might finally contribute. I don't know if this is good but I just transferred some of my notes onto an image so people can get the gist of a project easily. Sorry if this bothers you. I am still a newb so I can't post the actual pic but i put it on an imgur so here goes.

https://imgur.com/cjBozCW
Activity: 93
I want to know how long can each autonomous work without charge?
Activity: 77
From my point of view, i think your project will get a lot of investors and achieved target.. I would be very happy if you can take the project..
Activity: 79
 In my opinion, this is very powerful project with a powerful team.  it's seem promising project so i'm looking forward to this project for more updates.
Activity: 238
I am very excited about this project, hope this project can help little for the development of humanity
I think for current conditions, e-commerce customers want better, cheaper and faster services. Geeba is here to overcome this problem, Geeba will empower retailers by integrating smooth delivery services to access higher capacity to overcome shipping requests and improve customer experience.
Pages:
Jump to: