Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Geeba][ICO]Disruptive Delivery Ecosystem of Decentralized Hubs & Robots - page 6. (Read 6712 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
 Keep update thread everyday it could very helpful for this project, because i think that will show that dev and team very respect with their investor 
Activity: 86
Nice to see this development keep active on social media. It is easy to keep in touch and to follow the progress of this project.
Activity: 93
I am really looking forward for the new airdrop. Really hope that your project will develop more. Keep it up!
Activity: 74
I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that more people will come invest to understand well what Geeba Coin really is
Activity: 74
 I simply love the idea of this brilliant fast delivery platform with small fee. Very interesting project indeed!
Activity: 57
What I like about this project is the team manager handles all complaints from the participants. Good job.
It is nice to know that dev are very active in responding to all members concerns.
Activity: 101
 What I like about this project is the team manager handles all complaints from the participants. Good job.
Activity: 18
The disruptive distribution ecosystem of central and hierarchical robots is considered a good project, and the project is successful.
Activity: 84
I`ve already invested in , i hope this project will be really good.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
do you create hardware like robots or just the software service with blockchain, I didn't see any hardware engineer there
Activity: 98
Geeba plans to leverage blockchain to add more predictability and visibility to all logistics operations. The aim is to quicken the flow of all goods and automating administrative functions through blockchain technology.
Activity: 14
Stay tuned to our launch of the Pre-sale. Something exciting is coming soon!
Activity: 98
There is a strong need for alternative delivery methods for parcels. This project tackles package delivery. The project looks adequately staffed.
Activity: 17
I am very excited about this project, hope this project can help little for the development of humanity
Activity: 93
/ Really love the idea behind the project and the team. Also the way your project solve problems related to our delivery system.
Activity: 89
i am hope this project will be success, i see concept and details of this project . It seems very amazing. I need more information and new update about this project.
Activity: 113
What percentage of bonuses will we get if we invest in pre-ICO?
Activity: 72
The project has been well-explained on their whitepaper, now the only thing they need to do is spreading the news about this project to get big attention from big investors. I made my own research about this project and I do believe this project will be successful in the future!
Activity: 80
After reading the white paper of your project, really feels like the backbone of the project to me. I'm very interested in the potential of Geeba.
Activity: 20
I think that the project is the foundation for future generations but needs to be further developed
Pages:
Jump to: