Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 15. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
Guys, can you please integrate "stop staking" button in the gaming wallet (regular would be nice too). Staking just eats a lot of res. I know it's done via config, bud would be much more convenient. Thanks.
In few months coming, the Gaming Wallet will be a Total Desktop App without the Currency Core. We will integrate an Electrum Client in it
which cannot stake there will also be an Online Staking webwallet but we have not decided yet to choose between Electrum Client and the Staking Web Wallet.
So for now, the Gaming wallet will have the full Genesys Core until then. Thank you!
Will you have standard wallets without games for windows tomorrow?
Yes! download link will be in OP in few moment.
Activity: 441
Bigboss
Guys, can you please integrate "stop staking" button in the gaming wallet (regular would be nice too). Staking just eats a lot of res. I know it's done via config, bud would be much more convenient. Thanks.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Will you have standard wallets without games for windows tomorrow?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I don't see the link in the OP  Huh
Download Links will be here tomorrow the team is doing some little touches.

Ok, thanks for clarifying.
Download Links will be here tomorrow the team is doing some little touches.
legendary
! ! ! ! SKYNODE IS BACK ! ! ! !

Our Backend dev did a great job on finding the issue. Now we will update the Nodes to this release v1.4.4 Build04
and continue the Testing to see how the MN payments works. Thank you!
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
why yobit GSY Wallet status: Maintenance , deposit not work , Yobit still have old Wallet 1.3.8 ?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Activity: 177
is it still POW mode? i want to add it in our mining pool http://hashgoal.com
The Update version 1.4.4 Build3-0216 is making the same error message so Skynode start with a "-1" Rank.
The Team will try other fixes to the New Masternode Code - I think it will be better to test the Code very well before
making a public Release. Give us until next Tuesday or maybe sooner to make another release when Skynode is tested and working. Thanks!
legendary
Is that update ready yet?
legendary
Hi, I have the gaming wallet still on 1.3.8. I searched the OP for the new version but cannot find the link. So am I right that it is still in development and I just need to wait for its release?

Only non gaming wallet is available for upgrade right now.
Activity: 125
Hi, I have the gaming wallet still on 1.3.8. I searched the OP for the new version but cannot find the link. So am I right that it is still in development and I just need to wait for its release?

Any idea when it will go live? Just asking, Feb already Smiley
It will go live within this month - we are doing our best on the development and also development of the core currency as you see,
we have successfully Migrated to the New Bitcoin Code with more features added and Skynode will be up again in few days.
We are totally dedicated to this project and we are doing our best to make things perfect or at least make them solid when they are
ready for production.
Activity: 441
Bigboss

*~Feb               - Public demo testing of Genesys ConFront Challenge System - Multiplayer Gamers Hub. Wallet users will be able to beta test the System

Any idea when it will go live? Just asking, Feb already Smiley

Could not get it to launch with what you suggested. Went to console and typed in "repairwallet" and then restarted the wallet. Coins are now showing and staking light is green. When should the orphans stop?
Good to hear that you got it fixed. For the Orphan Blocks, they will stop when your weight stabilize - Anyone who upgraded from v1.3.8 to v1.4xxx got a bunch of
Orphan Blocks because v1.4xxx is running a new kind of POS so your wallet reset all your coins to follow the Timespan of maturity of the new version. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
how to import wallet dat from 1.3.8 to 1.4.2.1 ? replace dat ?

Yes! just replace the Wallet.dat when you are full synced.
I synced the new wallet and then placed the wallet.dat file from the old wallet to the new one. It shows all the transactions but shows 0 total coins. Did I miss something?

Have you transferred all your Coins before Swapping your OLD Wallet with Funds?
If not, then you just need to do a -rescan when Launching v1.4xxx Qt.

Just do this:

Type "run" then enter the path to your Wallet Qt (ex: [PATH]\GenesysCoin-qt.exe -rescan) and "Enter" to launch.
Could not get it to launch with what you suggested. Went to console and typed in "repairwallet" and then restarted the wallet. Coins are now showing and staking light is green. When should the orphans stop?
Pages:
Jump to: