Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 14. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss
Please let us know if you experience any Issue with this latest Update Like the Application Hanging for hours and not Responding.
We need feedback on the New Genesys Core for Both STANDARD WALLET AND GAMING WALLET.
On next version Stable Release will be v1.4.5 within a Week coming - we will make more improvements into the code.
Please stay tuned and thanks for All your Support for GenesysCoin Project - This is just a Beginning of a New Evolution in Crypto Gaming.

Hangs on me every time. Back to 1.4.4
First I advice you not to use v1.4.4 it is the one that has the Hanging Issue and also there will be a Switch on the Blocktime on Block ~290000
So if you keep using v1.4.4 until then, you will be out of sync and probably get forked.
Now which Wallet exactly Hangs on you? and what is its resource usage? thanks!
I left it like that for about 30 mins, works much better now. Nice job.
Activity: 350
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
Please let us know if you experience any Issue with this latest Update Like the Application Hanging for hours and not Responding.
We need feedback on the New Genesys Core for Both STANDARD WALLET AND GAMING WALLET.
On next version Stable Release will be v1.4.5 within a Week coming - we will make more improvements into the code.
Please stay tuned and thanks for All your Support for GenesysCoin Project - This is just a Beginning of a New Evolution in Crypto Gaming.

First I advice you not to use v1.4.4 it is the one that has the Hanging Issue and also there will be a Switch on the Blocktime on Block ~290000
So if you keep using v1.4.4 until then, you will be out of sync and probably get forked.
Now which Wallet exactly Hangs on you? and what is its resource usage? thanks!
Activity: 441
Bigboss

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Nice Job Devs keep it the Great Work
! ! ! GENESYS WALLET v1.4.4.2 UPDATE READY ! ! ! (MANDATORY) BEFORE BLOCK ~290000

If you dont update before Block ~290000, you will get out of SYNC and Probably get FORKED.
This New Update Fix some serious issues and will Switch the Block time to 2 minutes after Block ~290000

BOTH STANDARD AND GAMING WALLET READY FOR DOWNLOAD IN OP - THE GITHUB SOURCE ALREADY UPDATED ! ! !

Changelog:

GSY v1.4.4.2 (Switch3)                  -February 2016

*Genesys Core

-All Current Core Updates from v1.4.4 Build04-0216
-Bumped update version to 1.4.4.2 (Switch3)
-Default Block Time will be Switched to 2 minutes after Block 290000
-Extended Skynode Expiration Time to up to 30 days (No need to always
restart your MN every Hour)
-Bumped Protocol version to 82085
-Bumped MIN_POOL_PEER_PROTO_VERSION to 82085
-Bumped all other Proto versions to 82084
-Fixed unnecessary memory usage to Default
-New Checkpoint Hardcoded
-Cleaned some unused code

//Genesys Standard Wallet

-All Current Core Updates from v1.4.4.2 (Switch3)

//Genesys Gaming Wallet

-All Current Core Upddates from v1.4.4.2 (Switch3)
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
So, will the update be today or tomorrow?  Roll Eyes
I had a long day this Wednesday but it will be up today Thursday just in few hours. Everything is already ready.

Great! thanks for clarifying.
I had a long day this Wednesday but it will be up today Thursday just in few hours. Everything is already ready.
legendary
Since the 1.4.x.x wallet updates started my wallet stopped staking. Was getting stake rewards almost daily. Now nothing for 6 days. 8 network connections, wallet unlocked for staking and light is green. Am I missing something?
Thanks for letting us know I also experienced the same issue. Our backend dev examined the problem and it is caused by the memory usage.
You wallet get hanged irresponsible at a certain level of resources usage and if you dont Hard Terminate it thru the Taskmanager, it will stay like that
forever which is not normal. But it is all fine our next Wallet release has fix for it and everything is good and set back to Default settings. This one was
meant for High performance Computers. But the quick fix is to set an Affinity of two or one Core CPU to it instead of letting it use all the Cores.
But you wont need to do all of that when you Update your wallet very soon to the latest release v1.4.4.2 - thanks!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Since the 1.4.x.x wallet updates started my wallet stopped staking. Was getting stake rewards almost daily. Now nothing for 6 days. 8 network connections, wallet unlocked for staking and light is green. Am I missing something?
New update for v1.4.4.2 will start today. The Team has done with the FIXES. Please check back later (in few hours) for the
download links in OP. Thanks!

Edit: Confront is doing a good progress but there are still many things to improve and polish before beta release.
legendary
Another week without getting added to Shit-Cex  Cheesy
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
If all goes well we may be the next coin on C-CEx  in a tad over 24hours.
ATTENTION: We will have our next Release Wallet Update to v1.4.4.2: Switch3 by this coming Thursday.
It will be a MANDATORY UPDATE before BLOCK ~290000 to Enforce Skynode on the Whole Network.
This update will Switch the Block Time from 1 minute to 2 minute Block Time this will help slow down the Blockchain and stabilize the network.
There will be a fix to Extend the Skynode Expiration Time to up to 30 days instead of only ~1Hr and
other Minors fixes will be applied.

EDIT: If you dont update before Block ~290000, you will be out of sync and probably get forked.
legendary
Hi

could somebody please link me to an explanation of what to to with the bootstrap file?

I'm updating from 1.3xx

It's simple. You just download it and extract it to your Genesyscoin folder in Appdata.
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Hi

could somebody please link me to an explanation of what to to with the bootstrap file?

I'm updating from 1.3xx
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
GSY first place on cex maybe win Smiley
2 days 11 hours
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Need more exchange for GSY.
Ok Skynode Expiration Time will be Fixed like before on the Next Wallet Update by next week.
We will add more Time to the Expiration to up to 30 days. Thank you! and enjoy your New Skynode.  Wink
! ! ! SKYNODE PAYMENTS ARE WORKING - v1.4.4 BUILD04-0216 ! ! !

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR WALLET AS SOON AS POSSIBLE -
EVERYONE NEED TO BE ON v1.4.4 Build04-0216. DOWNLOAD LINKS IN OP
FOR STANDARD WALLET ONLY FOR NOW ! ! !

Changelog:

GSY 1.4.4 (Build04-0216)                  -February 2016

*Genesys Core

-All Current Core Updates from v1.4.2.1 Switch2
-Changed update version to 1.4.4.0 (Build04-0216)
-Little rectifications in Skynode (Masternode Code)
-Core "Min Peer Proto" version Bumped to 82082 to limit
connection from Older Wallets.
-Some Old Checkpoints removed and a New Checkpoint added from the
swtich to v1.4xx
-Bumped the Min Pool Peer Version to 82084
-Skynode (New Masternode Code) beta fixed for testing
-Other Minor fixes in the code.

//Genesys Standard Wallet

-All Current Core Updates from v1.4.4 Build04-0216

//Genesys Gaming Wallet

-All Current Core Upddates from v1.4.4 Build04-0216
Pages: