Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 27. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
ATTENTION: Mandatory Wallet Update to v1.3.5 Coming Today (Monday) in few Hours.
Please check back the thread until the end of the day. Thank you!
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
Well, there were people saying that GSY will be added to Cryptsy next round. But it didnt happend. But there is a real chance to get GSY listed on C-Cex for only 0.26BTC. Some people already donated, so now GSY need only about 0.17 BTC to win the next round. So do you wanna trade GSY for 1k another month, or you will donate few bucks and trade GSY for 3k on Cex soon? Lets support! Any amout of BTC is welcome.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

I updated my Wallet to the latest Version and waiting for new Update.

We definitely need another EXCHANGE - Guys lets Vote GSY at C-Cex. I totally Support this Project.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Next week around [Block 140000 +] we will have a small Wallet update to v1.3.5 - This is to completely
BAN all Wallets running v1.0.0 and v1.2.0 before the Halving [Block 152000] Stake reward of .25 Coins/Stake.
So this is serious, if you are still running GSY v1.0.0 and GSY v1.2.0 please update immediately to the latest version 1.3.1
Any Node and Wallet Client under v1.3.1 and with protocol 82070 will be BANNED from GenesysCoin Network on the Next Small Update
on next Week.

Thanks for your Support and trust in Genesys Project we are Here to make a Total Difference in this Crypto World.

Just a Reminder! MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.3.5 Coming on Monday to Ban all Wallets still running OLD Versions of Genesys-Core. Thank you!
Sell

Nice Design and thank you for your offer but we already have other Graphics Design Plans for GSY. We have a special Graphics Designer in the Team
but we will keep in touch with you for graphic projects if it is too much for him. We encourage you in your Work, please stay in touch and Thanks!
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't know why but I feel these are the same fellas behind Cyphercoin... (please do not delete message or you will make users think)
Lol! I will happily Quote you to duplicate your POST so you can Feel safe that it will make Users think the same you Feel. Good Luck!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Cool coin keeping an eye on this one Smiley
Activity: 345
I don't have the energy to think now, could I possibly leave it till next week?
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Don't know why but I feel these are the same fellas behind BTC... please do not delete message or you will make users think  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Don't know why but I feel these are the same fellas behind Cyphercoin... (please do not delete message or you will make users think)
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Another question: the new wallet version has a darksend option Smiley . Is this anon-feature already functional or still in development?

The darksend option is already available, I guess that is the main purpose of the masternodes  Wink
Activity: 298
Hi, I updated my wallet to version 1.3.1.0. Everything went fine (wallet is syncing,having 10 active connections).
Just one thing, now after the update when I want to unlock the wallet, entering the passphrase is not possible. The textfield for the passphrase is not editable.
Is this a bug or a feature?  Undecided

What scarce a bit, I have sent 1GSY to GNX2npLQoZapV8mb6etnMpcAswWQrLwLeT
with TX-ID 142ff48466ef21dc267577018ba8d831067cdce35b4710548c064c96bc0bae47-000
but after an hour still no confirmation and it is not visible in the network/blockchain explorer...

I can't speak for the wallet issue for unlocking as I don't have the gaming wallet installed, but the TX was sent.  It currently has 31 confirmations. To check it with the blockchain remove the "-000" from the end of the TXID
Activity: 125
Another question: the new wallet version has a darksend option Smiley . Is this anon-feature already functional or still in development?
Activity: 125
Hi, I updated my wallet to version 1.3.1.0. Everything went fine (wallet is syncing,having 10 active connections).
Just one thing, now after the update when I want to unlock the wallet, entering the passphrase is not possible. The textfield for the passphrase is not editable.
Is this a bug or a feature?  Undecided
legendary
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Next week around [Block 140000 +] we will have a small Wallet update to v1.3.5 - This is to completely
BAN all Wallets running v1.0.0 and v1.2.0 before the Halving [Block 152000] Stake reward of .25 Coins/Stake.
So this is serious, if you are still running GSY v1.0.0 and GSY v1.2.0 please update immediately to the latest version 1.3.1
Any Node and Wallet Client under v1.3.1 and with protocol 82070 will be BANNED from GenesysCoin Network on the Next Small Update
on next Week.

Thanks for your Support and trust in Genesys Project we are Here to make a Total Difference in this Crypto World.

That's the spirit!  Smiley Plenty of time and fair warning has been given already to everyone and whoever doesn't upgrade then that's their problem  Roll Eyes
on next Week.

when will you have the standard wallet available? I'm unable to use the gaming wallet.

Thank you.
Do you have Linux? you can use the Linux Standard Wallet or just Compile it yourself from the Source.
The Windows Standard wallet will be available in Next Version Update around December 20th. Thank you!

No I have windows and I downloaded the new gaming wallet but it doesn't work for me, keeps telling me I'm missing like 4 different files. I'm going to have to wait until the standard wallet is ready. Am I going to lose my coins?
Can you download the Gaming Wallet from the Alternative Link (dropbox)? If you wait until the next Major Update, you will lose all the Staking rewards.
Anyway, Im currently using the Standard Windows Wallet myself for my Skynodes so if you want, I can PM you the "dropbox Link" to download it.
I did not place it in OP to avoid any FUD regarding the false positive "virus" which is commonly inside most Masternode Coins. On our next Major Update, we will have
a very clean masternode code and more features to the Currency Code.

Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Just downloaded the latest build and it is working great synced and ready.
legendary
when will you have the standard wallet available? I'm unable to use the gaming wallet.

Thank you.
Do you have Linux? you can use the Linux Standard Wallet or just Compile it yourself from the Source.
The Windows Standard wallet will be available in Next Version Update around December 20th. Thank you!

No I have windows and I downloaded the new gaming wallet but it doesn't work for me, keeps telling me I'm missing like 4 different files. I'm going to have to wait until the standard wallet is ready. Am I going to lose my coins?

As long as you still have the wallet.dat file in your App folder and it's not corrupted your coins should be fine, make sure you make a backup just in case. What Windoze version are you using? Are you trying to play games? if so let me quote this from the "README" file:

"You need to have Unity Web player and ShockWave 3D Installed in your Computer
before you can run some fo the Games."
Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Thank you.

Pages:
Jump to: