Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 28. (Read 131830 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Updated to new wallet but it's no longer staking because it says I don't have mature coins. What's up with that?

Give it a few minutes, if it doesn't stake you might have to send your coins to an exchange or different wallet and then delete your wallet.dat file and start a new wallet.dat from scratch with V 1.3.1

5 minutes after posting the light turned green but it took about 5 hours. Figures. Deleted the post but your response beat me to it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Updated to new wallet but it's no longer staking because it says I don't have mature coins. What's up with that?

Give it a few minutes, if it doesn't stake you might have to send your coins to an exchange or different wallet and then delete your wallet.dat file and start a new wallet.dat from scratch with V 1.3.1
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
There are still some Nodes and Clients running Genesys 1.0.0.0 and v1.2.0

! ! ! Please Update your Genesys Wallet to v1.3.1 Before [Block 152000] ! ! !

DOWNLOAD LINKS in OP

GITHUB SOURCE UPDATED to v1.3.1

Please RT this Tweet to help spread the word abt the Update. we do not want to leave anyone behind.

https://twitter.com/GenesysCoin/status/662013673414639616
when will you have the standard wallet available? I'm unable to use the gaming wallet.

Thank you.
Do you have Linux? you can use the Linux Standard Wallet or just Compile it yourself from the Source.
The Windows Standard wallet will be available in Next Version Update around December 20th. Thank you!
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
when will you have the standard wallet available? I'm unable to use the gaming wallet.

Thank you.
legendary
Do you have any playable games? Smiley

Yep! download the wallet and check them out  Wink
Do you have any playable games? Smiley
legendary
After creating all skynodes for new wallet 1.3 I just found out all rewards are getting orphaned  Huh so now I'm being punished for using the new wallet too early.
legendary
Dev how do we edit the ip address for the Masternodes when we need to? I keep clicking "Edit" but nothing comes up  Sad
For now you need to delete and redo again. The masternode code still need some perfections on the go. I hope your are not having trouble setting up
your Skynodes?

Well I'm just re-creating them all on the new wallet that's all, but it'd be nice if you can put together a simple guide for masternodes and post it here if you can.
There are still some Nodes and Clients running Genesys 1.0.0.0

DOWNLOAD LINKS in OP

Dev how do we edit the ip address for the Masternodes when we need to? I keep clicking "Edit" but nothing comes up  Sad
For now you need to delete and redo again. The masternode code still need some perfections on the go. I hope your are not having trouble setting up
your Skynodes?
legendary
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Well after the dumping that occurred I now have a lot of these, I guess price will correct in the right direction
once the BTC price stabilises.

DOWNLOAD LINKS in OP

Syncing fine now for me, but all my Skynodes dissapeared  Huh do I have to create them all over again?
No need to recreate them all over again if you still have your Skynode Config file in place. You will continue to receive payment until your Skynodes Expire then
after they expire and get removed from the list, you will then recreate them under this version 1.3.1 and have control in My Skynodes Tab. Thanks!
Activity: 311
I created new, and now everything working fine. Thank you dev. Wink
legendary

DOWNLOAD LINKS in OP

Change Log

GSY 1.3.1

Genesys Core

-Permanent Block Rewards now 0.25 - Halving at Block 152000
-Masternode Expiration Time Improved - Now last longer up to 10 days
-DarkSend Fee now 0.0052000 GSY
-Core Protocol and Masternode Protocol bumped
-Optimized Core Source
-New Checkpoints Hardcoded

*You can now Sync from Scratch without any Issue - Many Fixes and improvements have been applied to the Core Currency. On our next Version,
we will ban all NODES and WALLET CLIENTS running Protocol 8270.

Note: All Credits go to our Backend Devs.

We will now go back and Focus on ConFront Development. Thanks for your Time and Support - please stay tuned and keep staking.

Syncing fine now for me, but all my Skynodes dissapeared  Huh do I have to create them all over again?

DOWNLOAD LINKS in OP

Change Log

GSY 1.3.1

Genesys Core

-Permanent Block Rewards now 0.25 - Halving at Block 152000
-Masternode Expiration Time Improved - Now last longer up to 10 days
-DarkSend Fee now 0.0052000 GSY
-Core Protocol and Masternode Protocol bumped
-Optimized Core Source
-New Checkpoints Hardcoded

*You can now Sync from Scratch without any Issue - Many Fixes and improvements have been applied to the Core Currency. On our next Version,
we will ban all NODES and WALLET CLIENTS running Protocol 8270.

Note: All Credits go to our Backend Devs.

We will now go back and Focus on ConFront Development. Thanks for your Time and Support - please stay tuned and keep staking.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
To those running v1.3, please stop your Wallet and go back to v1.2 - we will change the Protocol back to the old one in v1.3
Many Nodes are Many Clients are still running v1.2 and v1.0.0.0 so it cause sync issue in v1.3.

Sorry for the inconvenient we are doing our best to bring everyone to the new version - New download Links will be posted in few hours. Thanks!

Thanks for the update.

When I see a dev this responsive in the thread and actively posting updates, I get this weird feeling of what the hell is going on here.
Not common place, keep it up.
To those running v1.3, please stop your Wallet and go back to v1.2 - we will change the Protocol back to the old one in v1.3
Many Nodes are Many Clients are still running v1.2 and v1.0.0.0 so it cause sync issue in v1.3.

Sorry for the inconvenient we are doing our best to bring everyone to the new version - New download Links will be posted in few hours. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: