Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 39. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
GSY will go on bigger Exchanges for sure. Currently our priority is to get ConFront up and running so people can get busy
challenging each others. We have more good ideas to add to ConFront to make it a Gaming Business in Crypto World
Please stay tuned and thank you.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
The code is great they have to add it..
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Cryptsy said they are reviewing the code.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Looks like someone got tired of waiting for a dump, decent market movements on Yobit recently  Grin

Would be great if we'd get into a larger exchange, it's tough to reach a wider audience if we're stuck with Yobit & Empoex. Baby steps maybe. I'm trying to round up some modest funds for a few craptsy votes using craptsypoints, but looks to take me a while.

What other exchanges do you guys suggest we throw votes at?
poloniex is my favorite exchange, im not quite to sure how they go about adding new coins though, im not sure if you have to pay to get put on polo or they just add you, i have sent a few requests to them to add gsy but i have heard nothing back from them yet...
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Looks like someone got tired of waiting for a dump, decent market movements on Yobit recently  Grin

Would be great if we'd get into a larger exchange, it's tough to reach a wider audience if we're stuck with Yobit & Empoex. Baby steps maybe. I'm trying to round up some modest funds for a few craptsy votes using craptsypoints, but looks to take me a while.

What other exchanges do you guys suggest we throw votes at?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Voting is a waste of time for the most part I think. By the time the coin reaches 1st place IF that even happens the coin would've gained enough good reputation and market cap to be listed without voting needed.
Out of the enire time I been in bitcointalk this thread Has 98% of my post. ... Havbe not used craptsy in some time my self but used it to vote ...
Activity: 440
Yea just voted. We are just bellow BALLS! lol
legendary
I haven't used Craptsy in a while, but I figure I can move some volume around there and hopefully round up a few of their CraptsyPoints (good way to build a decent vote count). Everyone vote counts, let's get moving peeps!  Wink
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Voted Wink

Cryptsy is a tough one to get on, let's keep these votes coming!
Voted !!!! We need mores votes everyone get to work...
! ! ! GREAT NEWS TO THE COMMUNITY ! ! !

GenesysCoin has been added to the Voting list on Cryptsy Exchange.

Please Vote for GSY Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

that is great news but i forget the email i used to make my account for Cryptsy it's been awhile since i'v used that exchange...
i'll try to figure it out later and vote a few times for GSY i think i have a few Cryptsy points left on there
Yes! your votes will be appreciated - Genesys clearly need a bigger Exchange for a stable value. For ConFront beta release, we have no exact
dates to list - it is a very complex and unique System so we are doing our best to at least have the beta out in about 2 weeks from now or maybe less.
ConFront will also have a Web version (in browser) and more ...in the Future (coming months)

that is great news but i forget the email i used to make my account for Cryptsy it's been awhile since i'v used that exchange...
i'll try to figure it out later and vote a few times for GSY i think i have a few Cryptsy points left on there
! ! ! UPDATES ! ! !

Video Demonstrtion of Genesys ConFront Feature (beta): In Wallet Gam Tournament and Chat

FEATURES:

*1 vs 1 Tournaments
*Team vs Team Tournaments
*Moderators (Mods) Group: There is a Subscription fee to become a Moderator (500GSY / 3 Months or 1000GSY / Year)
*In Wallet Chat Box (ConFront Chat)
*User Profile Manager
*Deposits & Withdrawals System (In Wallet Credits): 1 Credit = 1GSY
*In Wallet Exchange (It may not be available at the beta release - update will be made when it is full ready)
--------
-Winners Claim: Winners get all the Total Dual Winnings
-Losers Claim: Losers can also claim 20% of their initial Dual Payment even though they did not win the Tournament.
-Mods Claim: Moderators get paid 2% from the Total Dual Winnings for their Time supervising a Tournament same as the System fee
which is 3%.

*Please Note: All Fees are subject to change depending on the Market price.
great work @gsyteam are there any set dates for when this will be fully ready to be released?
 I can't wait to test it out when it's fully ready, i'll probably end up subscribing for moderator statues  Cheesy

GSYTeam:
Please check the Skynodes description on the roadmap, which is incorrectly stating 5 coins per stake.

@all:
We've just switched to the long term fixed reward bracket of 0.5 coins per stake.
Still hoarding, though more slowly now  Grin 
Thank you! We will correct it as soon as possible. And yes we have switched to the long term reward of .5 Coins per stake
but we are thinking to halve it to .25 Coins/Stake in a year coming (12 months) which will be the long term.
Announcement will be made on the next wallet Update.
We are totally busy with ConFront that our Road map will resume when the beta version is released. Updates will be posted as we progress.
legendary
GSYTeam:
Please check the Skynodes description on the roadmap, which is incorrectly stating 5 coins per stake.

@all:
We've just switched to the long term fixed reward bracket of 0.5 coins per stake.
Still hoarding, though more slowly now  Grin 
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
! ! ! UPDATES ! ! !

Video Demonstrtion of Genesys ConFront Feature (beta): In Wallet Gam Tournament and Chat

FEATURES:

*1 vs 1 Tournaments
*Team vs Team Tournaments
*Moderators (Mods) Group: There is a Subscription fee to become a Moderator (500GSY / 3 Months or 1000GSY / Year)
*In Wallet Chat Box (ConFront Chat)
*User Profile Manager
*Deposits & Withdrawals System (In Wallet Credits): 1 Credit = 1GSY
*In Wallet Exchange (It may not be available at the beta release - update will be made when it is full ready)
--------
-Winners Claim: Winners get all the Total Dual Winnings
-Losers Claim: Losers can also claim 20% of their initial Dual Payment even though they did not win the Tournament.
-Mods Claim: Moderators get paid 2% from the Total Dual Winnings for their Time supervising a Tournament same as the System fee
which is 3%.

*Please Note: All Fees are subject to change depending on the Market price.

Cant wait for this to go live  Grin

old skool gaming and crypto in one!!! my dream come true lol

"dusts off the old gaming glove"  Cheesy
Activity: 441
Bigboss
Amazing job guys. Looks very good.
@GSYTeam: great update guys, really looking forward for some confront fun !!!  Wink
Yes! ConFront will be epic with too much fun and winnings at the same time. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: