Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 40. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
Thanks GenesysCoin team for your hard work, you are making history with all these innovation. I think this community will stay supporting this great project. Please could you post a BTC address for donation. 
Thank you! We will post a donation address for BTC and GSY in OP and SIG very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
@GSYTeam: great update guys, really looking forward for some confront fun !!!  Wink
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Thanks GenesysCoin team for your hard work, you are making history with all these innovation. I think this community will stay supporting this great project. Please could you post a BTC address for donation. 
We still have many things to fix and improve. There will be a full Demonstration Video when we get close to the beta release.
Please stay tuned for more updates.

Any donation to Project is Welcome - your Support means a lot to us. Thank you!
! ! ! UPDATES ! ! !

Video Demonstrtion of Genesys ConFront Feature (beta): In Wallet Gam Tournament and Chat

FEATURES:

*1 vs 1 Tournaments
*Team vs Team Tournaments
*Moderators (Mods) Group: There is a Subscription fee to become a Moderator (1000GSY / 3 Months or 2000GSY / Year ...UPDATED!)
*In Wallet Chat Box (ConFront Chat)
*User Profile Manager
*Deposits & Withdrawals System (In Wallet Credits): 1 Credit = 1GSY
*In Wallet Exchange (It may not be available at the beta release - update will be made when it is full ready)
--------
-Winners Claim: Winners get all the Total Dual Winnings
-Losers Claim: Losers can also claim 20% of their initial Dual Payment even though they did not win the Tournament.
-Mods Claim: Moderators get paid 2% from the Total Dual Winnings for their Time supervising a Tournament same as the System fee
which is 3%.

*Please Note: All Fees are subject to change depending on the Market price. We will post each fee per Step as the Market grow.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
the community of gsy is still forming, ya it's very cheap and who cares if investors of the ico didn't make xxxx amount of btc from there investment it's about building something from the start once people start to grasp that nobody can stop it, like many coins before btc ltc etc. it all takes time projects and the community forms around the coin itself, and will not do so if you force it...

Nobody is forcing, but I think investors will make huge amount if they wait right moment.
Most of investors did not sell anything from the ICO. Small percent of coin supply on exchanges and project moving great in right direction means investors have trust here and waiting much higher price, because they know what is going to come.

Check tomorrow for ConFront beta testing video presentation Wink

correct, I only invested some small btc but I'm not selling first year. Maybe I reinvest when I think time is right, but original investment
will be locked away Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
the community of gsy is still forming, ya it's very cheap and who cares if investors of the ico didn't make xxxx amount of btc from there investment it's about building something from the start once people start to grasp that nobody can stop it, like many coins before btc ltc etc. it all takes time projects and the community forms around the coin itself, and will not do so if you force it...

Nobody is forcing, but I think investors will make huge amount if they wait right moment.
Most of investors did not sell anything from the ICO. Small percent of coin supply on exchanges and project moving great in right direction means investors have trust here and waiting much higher price, because they know what is going to come.

Check tomorrow for ConFront beta testing video presentation Wink
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Hello I'm new here. Noticed genesys only now, am I late to join the party? Cheesy
nope, GSY is still very cheap Smiley

Thanks for your advice, will wait for more opinions.

Yes, cheap but still more than it was on ICO which proves interest in this coin.
As milestones are reached it will go only up.
I can imagine what will be when people start to play games and earn by winning if they have skills.
Only thing I can not imagine how much it could go up.

What do you guys think how much it could go up?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hello I'm new here. Noticed genesys only now, am I late to join the party? Cheesy

The ICO price was ~1442 Satoshi and there are 1.6 million coins in total with a low inflation of only around 22k coins added each month. Besides that the project is great, we have a nice idea(read the OP) and a dev team which is delivering.
Activity: 294
???

Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Activity: 294
???
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Yes you need to leave your wallet open and if you put the past word you have to unlock to staking only ...
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Explain to me what the skynode is and does?

Skynodes = Masternodes
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
 Cheesy Same happens to me on the beginning. It should be more clear before new users leaving the wallet without coming back again.

in the OP, link is the windows icon

Why OP says this: -STANDARD WALLETS-Qt (NO WALLET GAMES)

Oh I see now I should click the icon above. A bit unclear there. Thanks
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Explain to me what the skynode is and does?
We will have a video demonstration of ConFront in the next couple of days. Genesys is taking a new turn.
Skynodes are being implemented too - Collateral will be 2000 GSY to run a Skynode.
Thank you for all your Support and stay tuned.

I agree, the code review doesn't guarantee any value. I think it just gives the exchanges a piece of mind that they are not listing a coin that is gonna break. just my opinion I could be wrong.

Side note: GSYTeam I can not login to the MpZone. I received the email saying that my credentials are being verified, but still cant log in, has been two weeks.
Thanks.   
Your account has been activated you can try login now. it seems like you have sent your 200 GSY fee long ago but did not Register until now.
Pages:
Jump to: