Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 11. (Read 98801 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I would like to first apologize for any confusion and frustration my post regarding BTC donation may have caused. But there was a good reason for it, we asked professional assistance for the logo, artwork of the coin, server rental for nodes, ect. We instead ask for help from the community to make a new logo and splash. Bounties will be up shortly.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
dev can you stop ignoring peoples questions ?

acting like your all busy with the ssl bug yeah right
Activity: 35
Team is looking into OpenSSL Bug, please be patient.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Could you replace the exchangelink in OP with https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BTC&coin=GHC because the one given isn't correct anymore.
Thx
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Honestly, this dev should hand this coin off to the community if he's not willing to do the work.

We're is dev gone
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Honestly, this dev should hand this coin off to the community if he's not willing to do the work.
Bitcoin King BTC
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
the dev killed his coin by that stupid post, notice how nobody's buying ghc anymore, what a retard this dev is

I am still buying, sell me your cheap GHC! Keep voting on Mintpal also!
Mintpal is a coin grave yard. Dumping ground, nothing more. If you really want this coin to plummet in value then keep voting.

Look what happened to several recent coins, first down to 1 Satoshi then only remain in LTC market then no buy orders.

Most ignorant shit I've read.  Look at the coins that died lol

This. Several coins I hold have been added to MintPal recently, and they're all kicking ass. Myriad, Blackcoin, and Faircoin. Shitty coins will die no matter which exchange they're on.
exactly .....
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790
Shitcoin Minimalist
the dev killed his coin by that stupid post, notice how nobody's buying ghc anymore, what a retard this dev is

Mintpal is a coin grave yard. Dumping ground, nothing more. If you really want this coin to plummet in value then keep voting.

Look what happened to several recent coins, first down to 1 Satoshi then only remain in LTC market then no buy orders.

This. Several coins I hold have been added to MintPal recently, and they're all kicking ass. Myriad, Blackcoin, and Faircoin. Shitty coins will die no matter which exchange they're on.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Activity: 30
where are you buying then? theres only sells on c-cex in the trade history...
everyone is selling their ghc because its falling down because of this dev that wont support his coin

sell me yours  Grin
Activity: 48
everyone is selling their ghc because its falling down because of this dev that wont support his coin

My orders are getting filled that are already placed. Cool
Activity: 432

Activity: 462

I'm on the same boat, sell cheap I'll buy everything! Cheesy
Bitcoin King BTC
Activity: 48

Bitcoin King BTC
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
Development Fund

Target 3BTC for Development of a new wallet, new wallet should contain but not limited to;

- New Logo
- Nice Wallet
- Extra Features

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

New logo worth how much ?
What is a nice wallet exactly ?
Extra features are the minting meter we can see on original coins ?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   Wink

And their premine generate huge stakes I guess. Good job.
Pages:
Jump to: