Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 8. (Read 98799 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Is the multipool comming any time soon? Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Can someone please confirm that their wallet is on version 1.0.2 instead of the 1.2 that the op says?

Yes, 1.0.2 is correct.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Can someone please confirm that their wallet is on version 1.0.2 instead of the 1.2 that the op says?
Activity: 448

ghost.zeuspool.com
* Dedicated servers
* DDoS protection
* Fully managed - reliable pools
* Professional team
* The goal is to keep you mining
* Always up to date

This coin is gaining HUGE ground! If you're not mining it, you're doing it wrong. Smiley

Activity: 308
What's everybody up to?
Deserted feel good, good alone

I made a logo and a banner,this is my understanding of ghost,If you like this picture or like me,here-->

gGzuCw45ZWrePemCeUqeVuYsLvGW1Dbobf Grin

Seems there's some price action lately - interesting to see what happens within the next few days with all the POS coins that gained value dramatically...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What's everybody up to?
Deserted feel good, good alone

I made a logo and a banner,this is my understanding of ghost,If you like this picture or like me,here-->

gGzuCw45ZWrePemCeUqeVuYsLvGW1Dbobf Grin
Activity: 462
Need a few coins for test .
Could someone send me a few? address: g9y3DuEuznnkt7jyc6SfjkKBibPWYk6Ft7
Thx.
Sent you 100 ghc.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Need a few coins for test .
Could someone send me a few? address: g9y3DuEuznnkt7jyc6SfjkKBibPWYk6Ft7
Thx.
The wallet version in the Ghostcoin wallet is 1.0.2 right. Not 1.2 what the OP says?
So I have over 300,000 GHC that i mined in the first week and havent touched the coins since and am only staking 50 GHC evry couple of days? Is that normal?? Seems like POS is going waaay slow
Maybe you have your wallet locked?
That means that it can't mine, unless you unlock it for minting only.

Nope the wallet is not locked. Even if it was it wouldnnt receive anything. The thing is that I am receiving something but just small amounts.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Well my votes just put us at 9000 on Mintpal!! Keep voting!! Were gaining traction!! :-D
Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
So I have over 300,000 GHC that i mined in the first week and havent touched the coins since and am only staking 50 GHC evry couple of days? Is that normal?? Seems like POS is going waaay slow
Maybe you have your wallet locked?
That means that it can't mine, unless you unlock it for minting only.

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Sorry but i don't know this is normal,  because i have sold all my ghosts. But i think the difference is very high.

The interests of gosts:  1.year 20%

The interests of comm: 1.year 30%

Maybe another ghostholder can help you.

with 500'000 commcoins i got 1200 in few days

Yer somethings wrong. What can I do?
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

with 500'000 commcoins i got 1200 in few days
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Anyone been following Blackcoin? WOW!

Whales pretty much killed it. Someone mentioned Coin going on Mintpal being a bad thing, gotta tell ya after seeing what happened to Blackcoin... I think they might be right.

Some heavy hitters with big bank roll play around on there and they have way to much control over the market. Cashed up and smart!

Crypto that whales can't exploit will be the cream of the crop, any ideas?

It's the same with any market. It happened with AUR too. It's not hitting the big exchange that a bad thing as such, it's more the mentality of buyers and sellers. Panic is a big no no when trading. If no one paniced there would be no pump and dump, jsut a nice steady curve of invest and sell.

Unfortunately due to human psychology people panic and create the big waves the Whales love to surf. It's not the big players fault it's the small players for not holding their positions Wink

That is true, however... Whales ain't gonna stop making easy money out of the goodness of their heart and green traders ain't gonna stop making mistakes because that's part of learning process.

Which means no coin is ever going to be accepted as a widely accepted transacting method. Vulnerability to that sort of market manipulation is a death sentence for cryptocurrency.

Something needs to be done or this cryptocurrency "revolution" is going to be consumed by the very thing it was supposed to rise above.

Monopolisation.

Hey.. there's an idea. Cryptocurrency Monopoly  Grin
Activity: 266
POOL FOR GHOSTCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
FULLY AUTOMATIC POOL
51 DAYS UPTIME
SING UP RELAX AND ANJOY WE DO THE REST FOR YOU
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
what yall talkin about many people buying ghostcoin, at c-cex you mean? what 10 btc volume?
Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
what happend im getting like much less coins then some days earlier, was there a block halving ?

network difficulty i would guess
Pages:
Jump to: