Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 6. (Read 98799 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm waiting for updates!  Roll Eyes

What kind of update? This guy didn't login for 10 days....
I've seen him active in the c-cex , as I said in the previous post, I think dev is not paying attention to the forum.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I'm waiting for updates!  Roll Eyes

What kind of update? This guy didn't login for 10 days....
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Can anybody recommend a ghostcoin mining pool. I was on zeuspool but it seems to have gone dead.
Anybody know a reputable pool
Activity: 61
I wasn't getting any coins from minting for  a few days, then suddenly today I started receiving coins from minting.
Anybody else experience the same?
I still have hope for the coin, if it just gets into another exchange.. or when the price goes slowly up 200-400% and other people see it and don't want to miss the boat (or train if you prefer hehe)
Same here .. I observed that dev is active on c-cex, probably he thinks posting in the forum not so important at the moment, still we're waiting for some updates on the client. Nothing lost here, just have patience Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I still have hope for the coin, if it just gets into another exchange.. or when the price goes slowly up 200-400% and other people see it and don't want to miss the boat (or train if you prefer hehe)
Activity: 602
I had high hopes for this coin but now Im getting out of the way of this slow moving train wreck. I ditched >500k last night, not going down with this ship. Its a shame the dev is in the wind maybe someone will pick up where he left off.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hands down worst crypto community I've ever seen.   Undecided

Too bad, this coin had potential.

Thanks to Vlizzjeffrey who single handedly ruined it for all of us by spreading FUD here and on C-Cex exchange. Lol! Thanks jefinvest!

Activity: 70
Hands down worst crypto community I've ever seen.   Undecided

Too bad, this coin had potential.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
From C-cex.com today:

jefinvest: dev told he'd have bounties soon but they are still not there
jefinvest: hes holding his premine
jefinvest: ghostcoin

GhostcoinDev: @jefinvest, clarify the bounties. All I see you do is cause pointless FUD everyday.
GhostcoinDev: I am currently working on coin control, to enable the max benefit out of POS.
GhostcoinDev: @jefinvest, And I guess your forgetting about all the pools, giveaways, giveaways here etc. when we are still holding the premine.
GhostcoinDev: We have been far more generous with the premine than any other coin.

What are you trying to say ?

Dev where are you? Dead?
Activity: 266
POOL FOR GHOSTCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
FULLY AUTOMATIC POOL
51 DAYS UPTIME
SING UP RELAX AND ANJOY WE DO THE REST FOR YOU
Activity: 695
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if the latest windows wallet update has an installer with it?

Thanks in advance.

This is like pulling fucking teeth, trying to get a bloody reply here

Let me guess. You found out for yourself the answer by doing a tiny bit of research on your own?

Thanks for the answer NOT  you know EVERYTHING about cryptos don't you. If I knew the answer I would not have asked. Instead of being helpful and replying you would rather be,
Let me guess a TWAT   

Thanks for the name calling. Hope it's off your chest now.

Unrar to in it's own directory and run the qt file. Pretty much same as any other coin.

I suppose you're new to cryptos?

You were in such a rush to show off and down me, telling me to go and do research on my own, that you didn't even read my question.
Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance.

Let me guess. You found out for yourself the answer by doing a tiny bit of research on your own?

Thanks for the answer NOT  you know EVERYTHING about cryptos don't you. If I knew the answer I would not have asked. Instead of being helpful and replying you would rather be,
Let me guess a TWAT   

Thanks for the name calling. Hope it's off your chest now.

Unrar to in it's own directory and run the qt file. Pretty much same as any other coin.

I suppose you're new to cryptos?

Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance.

Let me guess a TWAT   
Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 34
From C-cex.com today:

jefinvest: dev told he'd have bounties soon but they are still not there
jefinvest: hes holding his premine
jefinvest: ghostcoin

GhostcoinDev: @jefinvest, clarify the bounties. All I see you do is cause pointless FUD everyday.
GhostcoinDev: I am currently working on coin control, to enable the max benefit out of POS.
GhostcoinDev: @jefinvest, And I guess your forgetting about all the pools, giveaways, giveaways here etc. when we are still holding the premine.
GhostcoinDev: We have been far more generous with the premine than any other coin.
Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance.

Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: