Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 7. (Read 98799 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
2 bad the dev is such a fool, this coin had potential
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

Hey mindfox, once I have done the above, is there any indication to show it's worked or taken?

Yes. You should see in the bottom-right corner of your screen the lockdown icon changed to an open-lock. The tooltip should say: "Wallet unlocked for minting only" or "Wallet Unlocked"

Thanks mate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Donate to put a smile on my face :)

Hey mindfox, once I have done the above, is there any indication to show it's worked or taken?

Yes. You should see in the bottom-right corner of your screen the lockdown icon changed to an open-lock. The tooltip should say: "Wallet unlocked for minting only" or "Wallet Unlocked"
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Coinano.com Digital Currency Exchange Platform

Hello GhostCoin Community

We have added GHC to our voting poll
You can vote for GHC at coinano.com/vote

Our reward system will give a different and exciting experience.
Be online, trade safely&funny and always win !  
Happy trading !!

More Info  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnewexchangecoinanocom-cryptocurrency-exchange-market-launched-527950
Visit us   www.coinano.com
Follow us  https://twitter.com/Coinano

My wallet is locked, I have a passphrase. How do i unlock for minting?

EDIT: Also what is the time for coins to mature to be actively mining?

From your wallet, you click on Help -> Debug Window

Then you select the Console tab.

To the bottom there is an area where you can type. There you should type the following command:

Code:
walletpassphrase [yourpassword] 9999999 true

This will unlock your wallet only for minting for your client.

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if the latest windows wallet update has an installer with it?

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 266
POOL FOR GHOSTCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
FULLY AUTOMATIC POOL
51 DAYS UPTIME
SING UP RELAX AND ANJOY WE DO THE REST FOR YOU
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Unfortunately the dev appears to not be committed to this coin.

That giveaway on C-Cex spurred some interest, which was great. I've talked the coin up, defended it...

But alas.. Dev vanishes... AGAIN! Feel like a fool for standing behind a coin that its dev couldn't be bothered with.

I'm a hairs breath of dumping my holdings I tells ya.

I'm pretty much out on this last rise, TBH. I'll hold some just in case, but i'm happy with what i sold the majority for. I didn't like the Dev asking for BTC for wallets and really doing nothing that we can see with the premine. Right now, I think there are better POS coins to chase, like ECC and AsiaCoin (AC)

Agreed, just snapped up some AC, will look into ECC.
Activity: 378

That giveaway on C-Cex spurred some interest, which was great. I've talked the coin up, defended it...

But alas.. Dev vanishes... AGAIN! Feel like a fool for standing behind a coin that its dev couldn't be bothered with.

I'm pretty much out on this last rise, TBH. I'll hold some just in case, but i'm happy with what i sold the majority for. I didn't like the Dev asking for BTC for wallets and really doing nothing that we can see with the premine. Right now, I think there are better POS coins to chase, like ECC and AsiaCoin (AC)

Activity: 50

Activity: 798
Bitcoin King BTC
if no1 ever throws some btc in voting you can forget getting on mintpal,

and dev, where are you with your bounties? you just promise stuff and then stay away again for weeks.
Activity: 798
Activity: 48
So I have over 300,000 GHC that i mined in the first week and havent touched the coins since and am only staking 50 GHC evry couple of days? Is that normal?? Seems like POS is going waaay slow
Maybe you have your wallet locked?
That means that it can't mine, unless you unlock it for minting only.

Nope the wallet is not locked. Even if it was it wouldnnt receive anything. The thing is that I am receiving something but just small amounts.

Same for me ... wallet is not looked.
POS was working with no problems for days ... then i had to restart PC , since that time , no more POS ... any idea ?
Wallet ist the new version .

This is really frustrating. Why is the POS not working? Where is the dev in this coin? I heard it was him that started Whitecoin

Make sure your Ghostcoin.conf looks like this.

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
gen=0
port=14070
rpcport=14071
addnode=124.182.5.93
addnode=162.250.125.26
addnode=98.173.12.249
addnode=90.33.38.171
addnode=95.91.238.94
addnode=99.241.74.216
addnode=162.64.83.27
Activity: 252
So I have over 300,000 GHC that i mined in the first week and havent touched the coins since and am only staking 50 GHC evry couple of days? Is that normal?? Seems like POS is going waaay slow

Nope the wallet is not locked. Even if it was it wouldnnt receive anything. The thing is that I am receiving something but just small amounts.

POS was working with no problems for days ... then i had to restart PC , since that time , no more POS ... any idea ?

This is really frustrating. Why is the POS not working? Where is the dev in this coin? I heard it was him that started Whitecoin
Bitcoin King BTC
Keep voting on mintpal , soon we'll get there Smiley

soon? at this voting rate we might get on mintpal in about a year or 2, we need more people voting
Activity: 462
Keep voting on mintpal , soon we'll get there Smiley
Activity: 673
What's everybody up to?
Deserted feel good, good alone

I made a logo and a banner,this is my understanding of ghost,If you like this picture or like me,here-->

gGzuCw45ZWrePemCeUqeVuYsLvGW1Dbobf Grin

That's great.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Need a few coins for test .
Could someone send me a few? address: g9y3DuEuznnkt7jyc6SfjkKBibPWYk6Ft7
Thx.
Sent you 100 ghc.

We've added GHC/BTC market.
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/ghc_btc
Activity: 17

Pages:
Jump to: