Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 9. (Read 98799 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
what happend im getting like much less coins then some days earlier, was there a block halving ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
Lots of buying ops now.

WooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOoooooo.... Get them ghosts!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Anyone been following Blackcoin? WOW!

Whales pretty much killed it. Someone mentioned Coin going on Mintpal being a bad thing, gotta tell ya after seeing what happened to Blackcoin... I think they might be right.

Some heavy hitters with big bank roll play around on there and they have way to much control over the market. Cashed up and smart!

Crypto that whales can't exploit will be the cream of the crop, any ideas?

It's the same with any market. It happened with AUR too. It's not hitting the big exchange that a bad thing as such, it's more the mentality of buyers and sellers. Panic is a big no no when trading. If no one paniced there would be no pump and dump, jsut a nice steady curve of invest and sell.

Unfortunately due to human psychology people panic and create the big waves the Whales love to surf. It's not the big players fault it's the small players for not holding their positions Wink
Activity: 50
Anyone been following Blackcoin? WOW!

Whales pretty much killed it. Someone mentioned Coin going on Mintpal being a bad thing, gotta tell ya after seeing what happened to Blackcoin... I think they might be right.

Some heavy hitters with big bank roll play around on there and they have way to much control over the market. Cashed up and smart!

Crypto that whales can't exploit will be the cream of the crop, any ideas?
Activity: 462
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Right ON!

Dev is giving away GHC on C-Cex!

Awesome!

Good i did place a buy order so people can dump there 500 in it Smiley
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 30
I'm here.

Mining as much GHC as I can while it's still quiet  Grin.

Also noticed the difficulty has been slowly rising.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
nobody's here , name isnt ghostcoin for nothing
Activity: 262
Ghostcoin added to Altcoin forum www.forum-altcoin.com images to be updated later. Which image would you like to have posted at the top for coin image?

If you want any promotion or giveaways doing feel free to contact me here, twitter or on the forum. I can check these most of the day.

Let me know if you want anything changing or updating.

Thanks!

I made a logo and a banner,this is my understanding of ghost,If you like this picture or like me,here-->

gGzuCw45ZWrePemCeUqeVuYsLvGW1Dbobf Grin
Just been introduced to Ghost Coin thanks to the c-cex giveaway. Thank you btw!

I have invested and will be investing more. Very nice coin and i love the name and concept!

Good luck!

PS. If you are interested i could host you a giveaway on my twitter/forum to generate even more interest? @darktrixcryptos DM me if your interested
Hello and Welcome!

Sign up on the C-Cex exchange and grab some free GHC in the "Giveaways" section.

I suggest you invest in some GHC while its still cheap!
I just saw this coin.I am the new member here.
Hi everybody
Right ON!

Dev is giving away GHC on C-Cex!

Awesome!
Activity: 322
When the coin is becoming a POS is power
GHC
Pages:
Jump to: