Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 61. (Read 98828 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
Finally hit a block but its not showing up in my transactions on the wallet? Says 1 for number of transactions but nothing under my transaction log. Whats up with that?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

CryptoKillers Mining Pools
0% Fee - Vardiff - Stratum
Payout - Prop
Hosted in New York
100% SSD 16GB RAM

ghc.CryptoKillers.com
Activity: 35
20Days/40 Days max, Start staking at 161280.
Activity: 32
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I got a 5264 GHC block with 350 khash solo after about 50 minutes. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
ive been solo for an hour with 500kh, no joy.
Activity: 154
2 blocks both rejected. Don't think im going to try much longer on this coin
Activity: 140
If you want a working PoS coin that you can still get in on early, check out Grain https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngra-graincoin-new-powpos-coin-fast-secure-version-15-released-361503

It's been out for 3 months but no one uses it.

It just needs some attention
Activity: 59
What is the minimum coin age before the coins will stake? What is the maximum coin age before coin age stops accumulating? What block does staking start at?
Activity: 42
Well, this is the first time I finally figured out how to solomine anything, and with 1mh have zero coins.

Worth me bothering, diff still 0.66?

Any luck  guys?

nope, and i don't think my 100khs will do anything useful without a pool.
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Well, this is the first time I finally figured out how to solomine anything, and with 1mh have zero coins.

Any luck  guys?

Got a couple of low (boo) blocks with 5.7Mh/s.

If diff sticks about here for a bit, you should probably find one solo soon enough.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Any luck  guys?

No luck. The devs are probably still mining this, and they are closest to the nodes. This means they will probably get the majority of blocks because of their ping advantage. I'd say don't bother.

You can buy 2k of my coins @ 0.01BTC if you want? xD
Activity: 84

Any luck  guys?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
PLEASE ADD A FUCKING POOL!

edit: im out fail
Activity: 135
Hmm......!

7.5million premine

And millions instamine

Sounds similar to a lot of other recent launches

Guess what the devs are going to do

DUMP!

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
OK apparently okaypool is a scam. For example: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5608810

DO NOT MINE AT OKAYPOOL - IT WILL NEVER PAY UP!

Activity: 182
Ask me about Karmacoin
aya. okaypool has never payed me any coins. seems like they do this to every coin lunch and then never pay up

nvm 24 hrs latter they remembered they had that pool there and fixed the problem. Coins were received
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
where is another pool i wanna mine me some shitcoin
Activity: 94
Is okaypool a scam site? They always comeout instantly and I tried with one other coin.  Mined there for like 4 hours, then all the sudden my email and password wouldn't work and I tried to contact them and they wouldn't get back to me.  So they just take your coins?

Pages:
Jump to: