Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GLOBYCOIN][MASTERNODES] 20% monthly Income from GLOBYEX EXCHANGE - page 13. (Read 30359 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 100
globycoin have  supply  10.000.000.000  , that is good number  for everyone but the planet will not enought

everyone want join Globy need go  on discord server .
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Hi,
Nice idea, I hope to see this project successful.
Globycoin sounds good !
I will be happy to observe your development and I wish you much success.
Thanks and see you on Discord !
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I carefully read the whitepaper of the globy coin then i Understood that gloy has a nice team and a clear road map about what they did and what they are going to do in the future. So I think Globycoin will make a history..
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Jan
Looks interesting and the team member as well. Great job dev. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1
the road map is impressive. The main task is to help people in need. An altruistic apparition is rarely seen today. I wish good luck to the development of the project
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
We are online here trading pair GLB/doge

https://shorelinecrypto.com/market/DOGE-GLB

finally! I knew it was coming, so I'm pretty to complete all the tasks you have! thank you so much for starting that bounty campaign, I'm a big believer in Globycoin, by the way! thanks again!
Activity: 194
I downloaded and installed a purse, in the channel discord very useful information about the coin in different languages. The team is young and promising. Good luck.
Activity: 231
Very interesting project, please tell me, when token distribution will take place? Thank you!
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
POW coins are usually great, so I see no reason not to get into Globy :3

I do appreciate the feature of masternodes, sometimes you just feel extra generous!
And it's rewarding --- to help people Smiley

Name's kinda nice though Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
Globycoin discord is very active and they have different language channels. They have also a new airdrop bot now, so everyone have a good chance to get some free coins. I download the wallet and the download process is fast and smooth.  I can’t wait to have some Globy coins in the wallet now!
Activity: 308
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
the start of this coin with Globy so good and smart ideas and goals to be achieved, may run well and safely. expecting more Good luck team
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
Flash airdrop started on discord channel

https://discord.gg/H6QSF4Q
Activity: 140
The number of listed companies is increasing and it is very good!
Various SNS seems to gradually expand the frame.
Community When I think about when I grow up I am considerably looking forward to the future.
Activity: 1563
Merit: 23
Globycoin (GLB) is listed at ShorelineCrypto exchange ( https://shorelinecrypto.com/  ).  
GLB/DOGE pair trading is live now.

Features: anonymous sign up and trading.  No restriction or limit on deposit or withdraw or trading.

The trading pairs available:
  Marinecoin (MTC) / Dogecoin (DOGE)
  Marycoin (MC ) / Dogecoin (DOGE)
 GPUnion(GUT) / Dogecoin (DOGE)
 Globycoin (GLB) / Dogecoin (DOGE)

Trading commission: 0.2% commission.
Deposit fees: free
Withdraw fees (we impose one time fee only):
      Dogecoin     2 DOGE
      Marinecoin   2 MTC
      Marycoin   0.2 MC
      GPUnion   0.1 GUT
      Globycoin   2  GLB

FAQ of conversion between Bitcoin and Dogecoin:
(1) Fast convenient trading through wallet:  Coinomi  or Jaxx  in  Android/Iphone allows instant conversion within wallet
(2) exchanges: HitBTC , Cryptopia, Livecoin etc.

Warning:  Microsoft email seems to block our server so that hotmail does not work.  Please use other email providers such as yahoo/gmail for the exchange signup.
For gmail: please check spam folder first if you find the email missing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
I need a strong investor for GLB to build a market. It's the only one that's missing this project.
Pages:
Jump to: