Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GLOBYCOIN][MASTERNODES] 20% monthly Income from GLOBYEX EXCHANGE - page 16. (Read 30342 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Bitexbay.com is a scam exchange. Do not deposit any coin there.

Can you join Discord channel so we can discuss what the issue, is it regarding your globy deposit there?
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
Bitexbay.com is a scam exchange. Do not deposit any coin there.
I think it's a wonderful idea.
In particular, I think that donation and encryption currency are very compatible.
It is also on the data
I am attracted not only to aid but to laying the foundation.

Team are making sure to deliver the goal written in the roadmap and whitepaper. I am pleased to see the progress of Globy.
Activity: 140
I think it's a wonderful idea.
In particular, I think that donation and encryption currency are very compatible.
It is also on the data
I am attracted not only to aid but to laying the foundation.
Activity: 5
A coin, which is safe, fast, economical and truly eco friendly. You cant go wrong with this one
Activity: 25
Interested to see where this project takes us and how the MNs and staking works.  Keep up the hard work team!
The road map is one of the best. if you implement this idea, it will prove to be very strong in the near future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project.

Indeed. Founder, dev and the team working together to accomplish a good development and work every. Delivering a good service to globy users and also giving donations to organizations to help. 3 donations have been done in a span of less than a week. Proof can also see in the website
Activity: 292
Thank you , soon will see globy everywhere!
Activity: 9
i m really waiting for globy coin to start growing
it s an amassing project that will help the environment 
We are happy to announce that we are listed in
https://mncn.online/coinlist
brand new
Activity: 0
look promising and trusted project , good luck globycoin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1
The road map is one of the best. if you implement this idea, it will prove to be very strong in the near future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project.
Globycoin needs you to help people in the world, what are you waiting for?
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Off to a great start, Globycoin.

So far from my observations, I see a very professional and responsive team attempting to create a coin that will be used to help other people through charity.

So far, nothing but good things to say.  The development of this coin is proceeding at a quick pace and I expect to see great things come out of this project.

Best of luck to the admins and the developers!

GLOBYCOIN TO THE MOON (so we can help others in need)!
Globy is waiting you do the right thing , invest now!
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
I think it's can't wait to wait for him at the start of this coin with Globy so good and smart ideas and goals to be achieved, may run well and safely. I wait for the good news that was soon to come.
it probably late for this but i need to think of a nice comment

think...

think...

think Huh

of i got it

nice things

Nice thing Globy coin donated in 3 foundations you can see in the website about the details. Globy is now listed in exchanger Smiley
https://www.bitexbay.com/Home/Orders/index/currency/GLB-BTC.html.
Activity: 9
it probably late for this but i need to think of a nice comment

think...

think...

think Huh

of i got it

nice things
Activity: 70
Let's start to trade so you can have your collateral on Globy

https://www.bitexbay.com/Home/Orders/index/currency/GLB-BTC.html

A few a days ago good news from dev https://mnode.club and now  good news globy list an exchange. But I am still waiting globy to list in a good exchange. I believe globy has a bright future because the team is very profesional
Pages:
Jump to: