Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GLOBYCOIN][MASTERNODES] 20% monthly Income from GLOBYEX EXCHANGE - page 17. (Read 30342 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 2
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
Let's be part on a project where in the investor will earn with annual RoI and also helping the environment, the animals and the peoples who are in need through the donations of the Globycoin project to the chosen charities and foundations at the same time.

Let's join now!

The project is starting its donations, please visit https://globycoin.org/foundation.php# to see the latest donations the project have done. (Soon it will increased and the project will be able to help more foundations and charities)
Activity: 354
Your website footer look professional. This time on masternode.online so many project alive and so many was dev but first buy a node with presale price always better than by from exchange.

Thank you for the very nice comment. 2 donations have been done yesterday to wwf and save the children. Globy is already in action in giving a hand to needy and make a difference by using blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Your website footer look professional. This time on masternode.online so many project alive and so many was dev but first buy a node with presale price always better than by from exchange.
Activity: 266
The real solid team behind the development of this project, you do very well. Thank you!
no paper wallet yet,stay tuned or download windows or linux wallet
Activity: 490
Interesting project, your paper wallet link is not working, please fix it down.
Last change to grab a masternode with a good discount!!!!

Bitcoin is raising so ......................

i am waiting on discord to discuss about it !

https://discord.gg/uJtwZFK
Activity: 868
This is one such project where there are no frills and hype. The project aims at helping the needy and protecting our environment and endangered species. We often get so busy that we forget the real essence of our existence.

I would sincerely encourage everyone to visit https://globycoin.org/ and learn more about this amazing project.

Let's play a role in making the world a better place.

Have a nice day.
Activity: 3
Activity: 70
I think globy will have a bright future, because after I join in discord, and see the admin is very friendly and spirit to make this coin become better and soon enter in exchange. So do not forget to buy MN before you regret it later
Activity: 354
I like the vision of globycoin "Globycoin will be one of the safest, fastest coins to date compared to the competitors we have right now, through our projects and the coin we believe that everybody will be given a opportunity to earn money while investing in our planet to create a better environment, this is a true coin for everyone" because I've proved it by following airdrop and just less than 5 seconds I received a coin from globy. I am confident and believe that globy will have a good future 

Globy Team Care for the community. Team always active and ready to help anytime.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
I like the vision of globycoin "Globycoin will be one of the safest, fastest coins to date compared to the competitors we have right now, through our projects and the coin we believe that everybody will be given a opportunity to earn money while investing in our planet to create a better environment, this is a true coin for everyone" because I've proved it by following airdrop and just less than 5 seconds I received a coin from globy. I am confident and believe that globy will have a good future 
Pages:
Jump to: