Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 109. (Read 380833 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This beautiful almost flat line is gonna metamorph into a wild mooning beast. Every week i have increase my position on GNT and it's pretty clear that this project will be a success story once news come out in may.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Nice idea!

I would like to reserve portuguese translation.

Watching with interest!
i have been heard my friend about this project and I thought that this project is good. My friend said that he is now into this project and hopefully someday he will be teaching me about this project I really want to get into this and be with you guys earning with this, when I have enough coins I will put some investment on it. Long live Golem.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Announcement!

Golem added on list Coin Price ticker.

Go to google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wiskunde.nl.coinpriceticker&hl=nl to download Coin price ticker(CPT).

Sincerely,

Wiskunde
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
To hold these long term do I just send them to my regular Ethereum Wallet address?
Activity: 168
I have bought at bittrex some only with the idea of investment for medium to long term based. I do believe that team will make the project very useful and that will drive it to its real value. It faced typical situation after hitting the one of the biggest exchange so better wait and keep holding to maximize the outcome.

I still buy and hold it for long-term period , Guy. This project is potential and profitable and it's listed on big exchange
so It is worth to invest rather than sell it now. That's a smart decision.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I have bought at bittrex some only with the idea of investment for medium to long term based. I do believe that team will make the project very useful and that will drive it to its real value. It faced typical situation after hitting the one of the biggest exchange so better wait and keep holding to maximize the outcome.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1308
I know golem is currently useful for rendering, but might it eventually be used for ''harder'' calculations? Like numerical calculations for physics (like CAD and FEA)?
It'd be really useful to many people and companies. (personally i'd use it from the get-go)

Also, do the different golem stages (from the roadmap) have any rough dates set?

Thank you  Cheesy

Just curious if anyone here is currently using Golem?
are you using it yourself Hiyatus for rendering?

as I mentioned I love the idea but I would not have
need of the service/technology [yet]
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
so i heard brass is coming end of may?
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus
I know golem is currently useful for rendering, but might it eventually be used for ''harder'' calculations? Like numerical calculations for physics (like CAD and FEA)?
It'd be really useful to many people and companies. (personally i'd use it from the get-go)

Also, do the different golem stages (from the roadmap) have any rough dates set?

Thank you  Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I installed golemapp using homebrew on macos and after the first hours of getting errors it started just to send out this image sharecertificity.com
Can anybody tell me how can i get the visual interface?

Can you let me know where you received these instructions for installation? Also I suggest you to contact the team on slack to receive help with debugging
Activity: 132
Blockchain based interface to the physical world
I installed golemapp using homebrew on macos and after the first hours of getting errors it started just to send out this image sharecertificity.com
Can anybody tell me how can i get the visual interface?
Activity: 30
What each coin is worth is a very subjective matter. There are no "rules", so no one is right. You can assume how much it's worth by comparing it to other coins (in terms of marketing, coin purpose, how much competition, age etc.) but none of these help because there's so many factors.

With that in mind, I believe Golem can easily at least double.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I`m buying this dip i think this coin has potential, good dev, but this is a long term project.

Any buy below 10k is good for this project right now,we have the brass golem launch in a month or two..I assume it to go beyond 20-25k sat

yeah that's why I'm accumulating below 10k Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
I`m buying this dip i think this coin has potential, good dev, but this is a long term project.

Any buy below 10k is good for this project right now,we have the brass golem launch in a month or two..I assume it to go beyond 20-25k sat
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1308
Any reason why i should believe this will ever be worth more than 10 cents a coin?

Are there any reasons why it should be more that 5 cents per coin? Or 1 cent per coin?

When an asset starts to approach previous highs it is tempting to rationalise its worth as such. Technical traders may sell and declare: this is normal.

In truth however, the wild west of the cryptospace doesn't quite work like that.

The 38.2% retraction from Golem's ATH held confidently and thereafter upwardly rebounded, and the fact we're now knocking on the door of 0.0001 proves that GNT's worth is likely to be much higher. If that weren't the case, the price would have descended a long time ago.

We're in a process of price exploration. The combination of mainstream Golem exposure in publications such as Bloomberg and Wired is something that is likely to be built-upon and further compounded - an example of a successful Ethereum asset with demonstrable practical usage.

These are the ingredients of a luxurious asset rich in speculative energy that is prime for the new mainstream.

It starts with 10 cents per coin, and suddenly it is 20 cents per coin. And soon after it is 40 cents per coin. And in time speculators are wondering whether 80 cents is too high or too low, before it finally becomes clear that a 1 dollar Golem is actually a pretty good price for the current climate.

Excellent analysis for sure and can be applied to a lot of new Cyrpto which promise "demonstrable practical usage"
Crypto which offers tools that can be used NOW by people looking for solutions to problems and who dont know
or have any interest in crypto currencies rather than a "coin" which can be limited in useage and which may
never be used outside a crypto community.

I love the potential blockchain technology holds
Activity: 23
Any reason why i should believe this will ever be worth more than 10 cents a coin?

Developers have been working for more than 3 years on the project.
They have a business model. They have a very detailed road map for the next 4 years.
There is no doubt that in one way or another the work will be conducted. There will be good news. Undoubtedly, the price will grow x50-100 the next 2-3 years.
Activity: 714
Merit: 504

Are there any reasons why it should be more that 5 cents per coin? Or 1 cent per coin?

When an asset starts to approach previous highs it is tempting to rationalise its worth as such. Technical traders may sell and declare: this is normal.

In truth however, the wild west of the cryptospace doesn't quite work like that.

The 38.2% retraction from Golem's ATH held confidently and thereafter upwardly rebounded, and the fact we're now knocking on the door of 0.0001 proves that GNT's worth is likely to be much higher. If that weren't the case, the price would have descended a long time ago.

We're in a process of price exploration. The combination of mainstream Golem exposure in publications such as Bloomberg and Wired is something that is likely to be built-upon and further compounded - an example of a successful Ethereum asset with demonstrable practical usage.

These are the ingredients of a luxurious asset rich in speculative energy that is prime for the new mainstream.

It starts with 10 cents per coin, and suddenly it is 20 cents per coin. And soon after it is 40 cents per coin. And in time speculators are wondering whether 80 cents is too high or too low, before it finally becomes clear that a 1 dollar Golem is actually a pretty good price for the current climate.
Activity: 224
What's in the Magic bottle?

Nope
Activity: 224
Jump to: