Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 146. (Read 380774 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Question: if there's no benefit for Golem (or those who want to use it) from getting listed on exchanges, then what is that token for, and how those who want to use Golem will benefit from not being listed?
1st - price do not drop below ico and weak hands do not sell below ico, no panic sell
2 - after 6 month will be first results in project, is will be more solid then now. So you will can take back your investments and some profit.
I as gnt holder fully agree with exchange delay. Devs are wise. I hope they will not succumb to silly provocations and will follow their plan
guys is a not case to buy some seeds today and hoped to sell it tomorrow, is case that harvest will be only after a 6-18 months
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
it is not very polite to use ugly words, he can tell the same in other words but... I think he is right. devs just lie to investors and made unpleasant things. next time if i see julian in a dev list i will never invest my money to such project, even if it will have a really great idea. Only because of Julian. He descredited himself, good by good name.

Explain exactly what the Golem team and/or Julian lied about.

shortly speaking - they would speak with exchanges about listining only after 6 month, when devs gnt will be unlocked.

So, to clarify, what's you're saying is that Golem is a scam because they are working on building Golem instead of trying to get exchanges to list GNT (which they can do on their own with no involvement from us).

Would you honestly advise we take time away from working on building the technology we raised 820,000 ETH to build and instead work on the nearly valueless project of getting GNT listed on exchanges?

How does GNT getting listed actually benefit Golem or those who want to use it? It benefits short-term crypto-traders.... but that is not who we are here to benefit.

I think you are under the impression that it is one of our priorities to help people make money off trading GNT. This is not the case.

In simple words: he said that Golem team doesn't care about exchanges NOW, but it will probably start taking care once their lockout periods are over.

I'm not supporting him, nor you, but I'm pretty sure you perfectly know what he means, just don't (or can't) openly admit, right?

Question: if there's no benefit for Golem (or those who want to use it) from getting listed on exchanges, then what is that token for, and how those who want to use Golem will benefit from not being listed?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
it is not very polite to use ugly words, he can tell the same in other words but... I think he is right. devs just lie to investors and made unpleasant things. next time if i see julian in a dev list i will never invest my money to such project, even if it will have a really great idea. Only because of Julian. He descredited himself, good by good name.

shortly speaking - they would speak with exchanges about listining only after 6 month, when devs gnt will be unlocked.

So, to clarify, what's you're saying is that Golem is a scam because they are working on building Golem instead of trying to get exchanges to list GNT (which they can do on their own with no involvement from us).

Would you honestly advise we take time away from working on building the technology we raised 820,000 ETH to build and instead work on the nearly valueless project of getting GNT listed on exchanges?

How does GNT getting listed actually benefit Golem or those who want to use it? It benefits short-term crypto-traders.... but that is not who we are here to benefit.

I think you are under the impression that it is one of our priorities to help people make money off trading GNT. This is not the case.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I think the success of the ICO funding has gone into the head of Golem team, they need to listen to investors especially concerning listing on exchanges, if the 6 month exchange news is true and that the Golem tokens allocated to the team will be unlocked it is not good for the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
kindly present a video and refer to it on the thread to show the concept of the project. it is presented to be promising I need to know more.

The most comprehensive & easy to understand explanation of what Golem is this blog post: https://blog.golemproject.net/golem-building-the-worlds-most-powerful-supercomputer-on-blockchain-4ccb44c328a
Have gone through the blog, A massive project that well prepare for competition after going well far from alpha stage.
Activity: 462
@razaberry

For crypto noobs if they don't see asap after ico big exchange and quick pump and dump, ico is scam nad project is fail.

It's hard to teach retards like "DeadBirdzz" how to use brain.  Smiley
kindly present a video and refer to it on the thread to show the concept of the project. it is presented to be promising I need to know more.

The most comprehensive & easy to understand explanation of what Golem is this blog post: https://blog.golemproject.net/golem-building-the-worlds-most-powerful-supercomputer-on-blockchain-4ccb44c328a

So in 6 months Golem will not listed other exchanges? This will be an epic dump.
it depends on Julian greed. but looks like yes. he will connect with exchanges ONLy in 6 month, when his GNT will be unlock. it is very unpleasant attitude to people, who invested in golem. And dont forget - there at slack moderators banned people, who told not very good but truthful words about golem and julian. For example i was kicked from slack two days ago and my message was deleted, when i told about this situation. You know, there will be some phases of golemproject. so now we have the first one - "Greedy Golem." Hope that devs can show the opposite attitude to us and will promote gnt exchange listining. Maybe we are wrong, Julian? (sarcasm).

What was your username on Slack? I manage the mod team, so if you were banned there should be a good reason (attacking people after being warned not to, spamming, etc.). Otherwise I'll bring you back in and talk to the mod that banned you.

As for exchanges, what we're focused on right now is building Golem. Exchanges can add GNT or not, up to them. It is not important to us whether or not they do, nor to the Golem project.
...and buy more scam-ARK dude.  Cool
The Golem Team aren't going to do shit.

They will just enjoy all that mETH.

The writing's on the wall.

Only an idiot cannot see that.

Nope, you are wrong. This is serious project. I know that 90% of crypto is scam-projects but Golem is in rest 10% - GEMs.

And you crying like a pussy that we're not at bittrex omg what a pathetic dude...

So move on to next project. And you will fucking regret it in few months. Smiley
If you are looking for very fast quick buck, trade on margin top coins at poloniex.
Best way to do quick buck if you know what you're doing.
Activity: 336

Fine, i'll bite....here's all the hot info about exchanges

Who do you quote?
He's mod at slack and a little sock puppet of Dev, and don't have own opinion tbh.
Read all people not him... And don't qute him, he's Dev sock puppet that's all.

I suggest you read your own statements.

I don't have time to argue with blind idiots.....
The Golem Team aren't going to do shit.

They will just enjoy all that mETH.

The writing's on the wall.

Only an idiot cannot see that.

Who do you quote?
He's mod at slack and a little sock puppet of Dev, and don't have own opinion tbh.
Read all people not him... And don't qute him, he's Dev sock puppet that's all.
And yes, we need big exchanges but it's not tragedy to not being listed asap on bittrex. I know short-term traders are mad but look at Augur... What some time waiting for poloniex made for price... x20 easy... So I prefer to make x5-x10 on GNT in few months than make x2 at bittrex.

bit fucking rich innit?

considering you were constantly spamming about GNT in the liqui trollbox.

fucking hypocrite.

I'm not Liqui trader, I traded some at Liqui but volume is near 0, Gnt needs bigger exchange. Please be nice, you don't need to be rude.
join golem slack. and you will know all hot info about exchanges.

1. You say "I'm not Liqui Trader"

2. "I traded some at Liqui"

Full of contradictions aren't you? The fact that you traded at Liqui makes you a liqui trader.

And oh, now you saying that GNT needs a bigger exchange.

But yet, when we were on this very thread demanding for it in the form of Bittrex, you were siding with that idiot scammer Julian and saying it's exchanges that should contact GNT.

Fucking changing your tune now that GNT is fucking going down in flames aren't you?

Roll Eyes

I should write "i used to trade at liqui few times but in general I'm not liqui daytrader because it's imposibble to dt on liqui".

Your posts are like "fuck pak fuck faggot faggot fuck". Please be nice, I really don't care that you're homosexual person and like to fuck.

Did you read this? Very good article. https://keepingstock.net/the-crowdsale-analyst-golem-final-thoughts-eaf65d80d472#.vn9s7ic77

About price - we're NOT going down now but up. Contracts are at 2200 satoshis if you do math from eth/btc ratio.
All cheap contracy near ico price are bought. Smiley

What is funny, contracts are 2200 satoshi but Liqui selling much lower (1750 sat. etc.), look: https://liqui.io/#/exchange/GNT_BTC

bit fucking rich innit?

fucking hypocrite.

I'm not Liqui trader,I traded some at Liqui but volume is near 0, Gnt needs bigger exchange. Please be nice, you don't need to be rude.

1. You say "I'm not Liqui Trader"

2. "I traded some at Liqui"

Full of contradictions aren't you? The fact that you traded at Liqui makes you a liqui trader.

And oh, now you saying that GNT needs a bigger exchange.

But yet, when we were on this very thread demanding for it in the form of Bittrex, you were siding with that idiot scammer Julian and saying it's exchanges that should contact GNT.

Fucking changing your tune now that GNT is fucking going down in flames aren't you?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 616

bit fucking rich innit?

fucking hypocrite.

I'm not Liqui trader, I traded some at Liqui but volume is near 0, Gnt needs bigger exchange. Please be nice, you don't need to be rude.
join golem slack. and you will know all hot info about exchanges.
Jump to: