Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 147. (Read 380770 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
kindly present a video and refer to it on the thread to show the concept of the project. it is presented to be promising I need to know more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bit fucking rich innit?

considering you were constantly spamming about GNT in the liqui trollbox.

fucking hypocrite.

I'm not Liqui trader, I traded some at Liqui but volume is near 0, Gnt needs bigger exchange. Please be nice, you don't need to be rude.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Also, as far at the actual tokens are concerned, the price is going absolutely going nowhere on Liqui. It's currently trading at 1,680 Sat....hardly a stellar performance, if you ask me.

Liqui is low popular, a little shitty exchange. Do not even watch price at Liqui. It is exchange to buy/sell and get out.
This is not serious market. People buying muuuuch more by ethereum contracts.

bit fucking rich innit?

considering you were constantly spamming about GNT in the liqui trollbox.

fucking hypocrite.
Also, as far at the actual tokens are concerned, the price is going absolutely going nowhere on Liqui. It's currently trading at 1,680 Sat....hardly a stellar performance, if you ask me.

Liqui is low popular, a little shitty exchange. Do not even watch price at Liqui. It is exchange to buy/sell and get out.
This is not serious market. People buying muuuuch more by ethereum contracts.

ZEC was changing hands at absurd prices, and yet it crashed and burned as soon as it hit a major exchange.

This is not good comparison. Zec was very high, indeed, but why? ONLY because of extremally low supply and very high demand and hype at launch. Smiley The reason of very low supply was mining rewards in Zec, first very low and each day more than previous (till 35 day, soon if I remember well).

Golem is not for mining, it is nothing to campare with Zec at any sense imo.

btw. Very good read and interesting analysis what golem Project is:

https://keepingstock.net/the-crowdsale-analyst-golem-final-thoughts-eaf65d80d472#.qcnom8ruf

good read, recommendation
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
People actually buying everyday GNT on contracts and accumulating serious numbers of Golem.
You're obviously entitled to your own opinion, but I think you're reasoning is somewhat fallacious.

Just take ZEC, for example. Trading was frantic in ZEC futures before the token went live on Poloniex. ZEC was changing hands at absurd prices, and yet it crashed and burned as soon as it hit a major exchange. It went from an intraday high of over 3,300 BTC to a fraction of one Bitcoin now.

I expect GNT to follow a similar (if somewhat less extreme) trajectory.

GNT is going to crash and burn the moment it hits the exchanges.

Nope. People actually buying everyday Gnt on contracts and accumulating serious numbers of golem.

The problem is, the developers have swindled so much money that they can't seem to even be bothered to give the impression they're actively developing the project.

Nope. Project is doing very well and devs are working hard and will expand team soon. g]Good coders are welcome and can send applications, let me quote for you Dev's words (polish):

" przede wszystkim szukamy dobrych programistów. technologie są wtórne. Pożądane są np. Python, Go, C++, Rust, szukamy też osoby z react.js / redux lub angular.js. Bardzo pożądana jest znajomość technologii blochchainowych, dockera, WAMP.  niedługo zamieścimy bardziej szczegółowe ogłoszenia, ale @channel już zachęcamy do aplikowania na [email protected]."

The rest of your post is also terribly wrong. Golem is not made for ico+quick pump n dump but it's serious longterm project. Just read more about it, if you think that supercomputer idea is interesting and it will have big value, you can invest, if you don't like the idea, move on and find project that you like to invest.

Bitcointalk is worst place to find information about golem. Community of Golem are at Slack mostly. See you there.

So, about speculation last word, golem is not about "buy ico and sell few days later with 200% profit at bittrex and watch long dump  to nowhere", but more like "buy now, hold few weeks or months and sell at 1000%+ profit".

Just look at Augur... Easily 2000% profit, thanks to some time passed to have poloniex.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
You sure? Not ETH's problem, I assume the issue is caused by overbought, 820000 ETH bought within a few minutes? People who were crazy on 1st and sngls now crazy on Golem again. 1st and sngls are both crazily overbought projects, fund raised with limit within 1 minute. 
LOL. Spot on!
GNT is going to crash and burn the moment it hits the exchanges. The problem is, the developers have swindled so much money that they can't seem to even be bothered to give the impression they're actively developing the project.

They'll be dumping at the first opportunity and abuse investor funds for as long as legal and physically feasible, all the while churning out pseudo-updates to their over-funded vaporware project.
Activity: 478

Does this Bonanza even trade-able yet?

Also, can someone quote the ICO price in USD?
Activity: 478

Does this Bonanza even trade-able yet?
Price falls gradually, perhaps this is due to another problem in eth network.

ETH problem fixed and look at ETH chart, rose very nice after that news. Yesterday was beartrap. Smiley
Golem is also going up. Smiley
Activity: 294

Grin  You sure? Not ETH's problem, I assume the issue is caused by overbought, 820000 ETH bought within a few minutes? People who were crazy on 1st and sngls now crazy on Golem again. 1st and sngls are both crazily overbought projects, fund raised with limit within 1 minute. 
Activity: 437
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
the GNT trolls are in full blown panic especially with the latest news that mETH is in trouble.....
What is mETH?

I was hoping to buy it at a discount once it became publicly traded on a major exchange for like a 20% discount, but now even 50% below ICO seems somewhat pricy.
50 % below ICO? Where?

he is just saying that for him 50% below ICO is still expensive... not saying that you can buy some at these prices...
wait for a little and maybe you will see this price. of courese, if everything will goes it the same way as now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
it is not very polite to use ugly words, he can tell the same in other words but... I think he is right. devs just lie to investors and made unpleasant things. next time if i see julian in a dev list i will never invest my money to such project, even if it will have a really great idea. Only because of Julian. He descredited himself, good by good name.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
the GNT trolls are in full blown panic especially with the latest news that mETH is in trouble.....
What is mETH?

I was hoping to buy it at a discount once it became publicly traded on a major exchange for like a 20% discount, but now even 50% below ICO seems somewhat pricy.
50 % below ICO? Where?

he is just saying that for him 50% below ICO is still expensive... not saying that you can buy some at these prices...
Activity: 453
What is mETH?

50 % below ICO? Where?
my my......

Lovely....

You fucking faggots......

Your "investments" are going down the drain .....

Kiss

PS: Snitches get stitches.... Wink

Don't need to use ugly language. Watch words. Please be nice and we will still be friends.  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
my my......

Lovely....

You fucking faggots......

Your "investments" are going down the drain .....

Kiss

PS: Snitches get stitches.... Wink
Activity: 364

That guy is even sending pms to insults people. I guess that guy has gone full retard. You never go full retard. Never !

Report him to moderators. We don't have to watch his emotional problems in pms. Smiley

I was about to do it, then thought it's meaningless. Will do now.
Jump to: