Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 24. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 5
This bug hunt bounty explains all even many people can participate in this. If you have enough time then the article shared above is for you. It is big step after a long waiting of whole year finally groundbreaking announcement came out. It is yet to launch and final preparation is being done this is what I understood from the previous updates.
its launched on the mainnet now  you can use it today.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
This bug hunt bounty explains all even many people can participate in this. If you have enough time then the article shared above is for you. It is big step after a long waiting of whole year finally groundbreaking announcement came out. It is yet to launch and final preparation is being done this is what I understood from the previous updates.
Market picked up the update about the release of Brass beta launch on main net of Ethereum and price were moved after long time in right way. I hope this release will keep the progress on track and the momentum which has been built again will be sustained by permanent updates on testing and other things.

Is there a deadline when the launch of the Brass beta will happen or did they not decide on that yet?
Its launched today check reddit
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Market picked up the update about the release of Brass beta launch on main net of Ethereum and price were moved after long time in right way. I hope this release will keep the progress on track and the momentum which has been built again will be sustained by permanent updates on testing and other things.

Is there a deadline when the launch of the Brass beta will happen or did they not decide on that yet?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE

Well, nowadays we might not have any real-life moths stuck in our computers (or software, to be more precise) but software bugs need to be zapped as well. We hope you can join us in doing so.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Ready, Set, Launch!

Prorsum et sursum ad excellentiam. Golem is proud to announce we have finally launched our Brass Beta into mainnet. We still have a lot of work to do - but this marks a new beginning for us

Read more our blog : https://blog.golemproject.net/ready-set-launch-b14d73ca5400

Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Quite amusing how both GNT and XEL have pumped within a similar time frame, I wonder what will be higher at the end of the day. As long as they both head up I'll be very happy. Looking forward to see what Brass has to offer.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Golem Bug Bounty Competition

The complete bounty reward pool equals GNT 500,000. The individual reward for which an accepted bounty qualifies will depend upon the amount and quality of all bounties submitted and accepted into the Competition. The first bounty pool will be available for four weeks after the program is first launched.

Read more :  https://blog.golemproject.net/golem-bug-bounty-competition-7c30b355df51
Activity: 19
Yup, train is moving... last spike was huge, such i low price to jump before nice pump Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Golem's last sprint to mainnet launch: this just came in from our Office... our brave devs and testers are working and running the last batches of tests. We're all on call till the monster's out and into the Ethereum Mainnet! Thank you to our amazing team!

Activity: 280
Merit: 103
I am just waiting when we are able to mine it. That will mean the product is working and than we can expect the price to react.
Activity: 100
how about the price, is it high?  Cry Cry
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

In order to launch Golem in the most correct, responsible and secure manner possible, the team needed to complete a critical step — the audit of the smart contracts.

As the project evolved, we kept adding new features and improvements that required new ways of interacting with the blockchain in order to maximize efficiency and provide better security. To deal with that, we implemented additional smart contracts with the necessary requirements, that will be deployed on the mainnet and connected with the Golem app.

And to make sure the newly created contracts are safe and meet our needs, we engaged with an external company to perform an audit.

Golem’s ready to evolve!
The audit has now been concluded by Trail of Bits — a security firm of professionals with very reputable history predating the recent burst of popularity of smart contracts audits. They conducted a detailed security analysis from the perspective of an attacker with access to the public Golem documentation and source code. Moreover they sought to identify risks, and ranked their severity based on their likelihood and potential impact.

Covered areas
Is it possible for an unauthorized third party to gain administrative access to deployed Golem contracts?
Are tokens managed and stored securely within the contract?
Can these newly added contracts be manipulated to distort token balances?
Is it possible to cause the contract services to enter an unrecoverable state?
Final result
Reported findings were ranging from the strictly informative to high severity and priority fixes. They have been addressed by us and Trail of Bits has performed a final run over the contracts to confirm that there are no more any vulnerabilities. This will help to ensure that our contracts are safe to deploy and use.

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
While the anticipation on the now infamous green button growns well, Golem has still been reaching out. Read about our action with Withfield Diffie, cryptography pioneer, over here in an exclusive interview

Readmore: https://blog.golemproject.net/a-day-with-a-true-pioneer-the-golem-team-meets-whitfield-diffie-136a2b977d13

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

Golem exist for the long time and it is considered as steady growing crypto currency, however there are several  competitors who seems
We know that the team is working. But the problem is the delay of the Brass. Everyone was waiting for Brass and there was a big hype about it.
I think the delay ofBrass is not a problem. They are trying to create something new something never tried before. Everyone must understand this.

yeah,  developers may sometimes look shitty but they deliver what they promised. I have a decent amount of GNT and the game now is accumulate as much as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: