Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 27. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Great that Golem team is Looking forward to #EthereumJapan meetup with @omise_go, @karl_dot_tech, @davidlknott and a very special host Wink

legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
While it's rather disheartening to see the price/value of GNT slowly crumble to a fraction of what it was once worth, this is the case for every and each alt coin.
Therefore, I would not sell these tokens under any circumstances.  Keep holding and one day (hopefully sooner) we will all be thankful we did!

Yeah, part of me wishes i'd sold the top to buy this drop but we can only learn & move forward. What I see happening is Bitcoin rallying probably sometime this year, this will really strain altcoins. The alts with a purpose & determined developers will prevail & eventually rally themselves while opportunity coin developers will abandon their alts & dump for BTC. I hope this does not happen & everything rockets upwards simultaneously, but am preparing for such, by researching as much as I can about the coins & tokens I hold.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
While it's rather disheartening to see the price/value of GNT slowly crumble to a fraction of what it was once worth, this is the case for every and each alt coin.
Therefore, I would not sell these tokens under any circumstances.  Keep holding and one day (hopefully sooner) we will all be thankful we did!
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
I did not know about this project before, should have bought earlier.Now i will watch its going up Roll Eyes
of course there will be a sense of regret for being late to know the good like this and its well development
if there's more chance to participate, i believe it will be enthusiastic greeted golem project
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
I did not know about this project before, should have bought earlier.Now i will watch its going up Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Any update on GNT? I was excited to see GNT is listed on CoinGenome https://coingenome.com/coin/gnt but haven't heard an update otherwise.

Where should I be following?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Nice article hopefully we will get access to Brass beta platform soon even it already getting delay but dev will launch this. I think after this release it will boost the confidence of big investors and wil attract so many new people towards this revolution.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Golem is a powerfully made project with a cool idea. But for investment, I hesitate to choose it. I do not know much about the topic. I'm closer to projects like Safinus, where can join the portfolios of experienced traders and investors

Whats the credibility of safinus? I have seen a bunch of people shilling across many threads over this project.Can you provide the link for this?
Activity: 56
Golem is a powerfully made project with a cool idea. But for investment, I hesitate to choose it. I do not know much about the topic. I'm closer to projects like Safinus, where can join the portfolios of experienced traders and investors
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Hello someone know when GOLEM will have own blockchain and willl be possible to change the Tokens ?
If this happen then it will be interesting but as for now i dont think GNT team has plan for this, they are already struggling to release brass 100%.
Though Golem has enough funds to make its own blockchain platform.

Agreed with you dev team has no plan to develop its own blockchain because everyone is looking for a most awaiting product Brass after this they will decide about the future plan for this platform. I hope very soon dev will announce about that.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Hello someone know when GOLEM will have own blockchain and willl be possible to change the Tokens ?
If this happen then it will be interesting but as for now i dont think GNT team has plan for this, they are already struggling to release brass 100%.
Though Golem has enough funds to make its own blockchain platform.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
https://twitter.com/golemproject/status/970658892458921985
Unfortunately the latest trend of users duplicating profile stating to give free ETH has hit Golem as well, so this announcement is in order: GOLEM IS NOT GIVING AWAY ETH. ANY ACCOUNT STATING OTHERWISE IS A SCAM.
Activity: 67
This token is supposed to work with their software it is simple why should they generate another token ?

It is one of 1st projects that has actual real-life use form beside BCT storage like Siacon or 2nd one ji.. something. So give it a try:)
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

There is no such information on having their own blockchain and this is just another rumor you are about to spread here.Do you have any proof to back this up?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Indian exchange Koinex just added GNT  Cool

We need more of local exchanges in countries adopting GNT to increase the liquidity further and also linking it to different fiat gateways for easy purchase through debit/credit cards.
Activity: 172
Indian exchange Koinex just added GNT  Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
You people need to learn to be a bit more positive. Making money in crypto is not that easy.

Agreed, making money is not easy but when it is made can easily be done 10 to 20 times the investment.Golem is not for people thinking to make it as fast as possible returns in short term.

Haha, making money in crypto is super easy, thats why more and more people join Smiley You just have to choose the right project. Golem was the long term from the start. I admit it takes longer than expected, but on the other hand its only a few months.
If you want quick money, join Bitcore (BTX), we are now getting 7% of our balance as airdrop every monday... its kinda crazy and will go on for approx. two more months, until airdrop fund is empty.
Pages:
Jump to: