Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 25. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Is golem in alpha version or beta version? AFAIK, golem is only in alpha version, the efficiency is too low, I think gnt will fail in the future?
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
now it is profitable to invest in the project. If you intend to do this, then the best time to do it  now.

How do you suggest it is profitable to invest now? the market has started to collapse and is below 300 billion now with BTC gaining over 45% of dominance which shows people want to stick to it and avoid altcoins till the market comes to steady mode.

Agree with this, but Golem was created without greed in mind and anyone investing there is purely out of passion than greed
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Golem exist for the long time and it is considered as steady growing crypto currency, however there are several  competitors who seems to do better. SONM will roll out mainnet in august.

We are all in one bowl and there is a place for everyone. Why Golem is being delivered so slowly?

Yes, Golem is very slow process compared to SONM, but sonm is doing their best to process the development. Golem process is very slow and they are not developing very fastly, we have kept waiting from many days.

All good things take time.
We know that the team is working. But the problem is the delay of the Brass. Everyone was waiting for Brass and there was a big hype about it.
I think the delay ofBrass is not a problem. They are trying to create something new something never tried before. Everyone must understand this.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Golem exist for the long time and it is considered as steady growing crypto currency, however there are several  competitors who seems to do better. SONM will roll out mainnet in august.

We are all in one bowl and there is a place for everyone. Why Golem is being delivered so slowly?

Yes, Golem is very slow process compared to SONM, but sonm is doing their best to process the development. Golem process is very slow and they are not developing very fastly, we have kept waiting from many days.

All good things take time.
Activity: 40
It's one of those undervalued projects. The progress is slow but steady.
Something coming up today.
Check out the Twit.
https://twitter.com/golemproject/status/980022829595942912?s=19
Activity: 46
It's tough to see such a promising token keep decreasing in value as crypto market continues to slowly tank.
We've watched this coin lose almost 80% of it's value (when it was worth $1) so as much as I hate to say it, this might be another solid time for an entry point.
Very hesitant to spend my BTC or ETH but of all the projects, this is the one that I still remain a firm believer in.

Well said, I'm with you jeremypwr! I love Golem and this market can go pound sand.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
It's tough to see such a promising token keep decreasing in value as crypto market continues to slowly tank.
We've watched this coin lose almost 80% of it's value (when it was worth $1) so as much as I hate to say it, this might be another solid time for an entry point.
Very hesitant to spend my BTC or ETH but of all the projects, this is the one that I still remain a firm believer in.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
I have a question:
When IBM will release quantum computers in 7 or 8 years commercially, Processing power will not be so hard to get and even a very well designed supercomputer like golem will not be required probably. What do you think?

I'm not so confident that it's so very well designed. Let's wait for someone to confirm the guy below is right or not
https://github.com/supercomputers/security_audits/blob/master/GolemKanbanana.md
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have a question:
When IBM will release quantum computers in 7 or 8 years commercially, Processing power will not be so hard to get and even a very well designed supercomputer like golem will not be required probably. What do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Golem exist for the long time and it is considered as steady growing crypto currency, however there are several  competitors who seems to do better. SONM will roll out mainnet in august.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Alot of these coins will come into fruition this year. Give it time and you will see crypto's like golem really flourish with a great team behind them. Bear markets are a pain, but its the best time to get the best deals, you just have to have a stomach for it.
Golem exist for the long time and it is considered as steady growing crypto currency, however there are several  competitors who seems to do better. SONM will roll out mainnet in august.

The Golem  scene resembles the development of Cray-1 at the moment. Little by little  some new features are put into place.  I think that a lot of people are simply not aware of the power  of distributed computation  and this is not only a problem for Golem  but also for the similar projects  as a whole.

Are there any differences with Gridcoin?

I think gridcoin is centered entirely on scientific research while golem is supercomputer of general applicability. However, devs would respond more accurately.

I think that you are right. Gridcoin is more centered around the BOINC network.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
now it is profitable to invest in the project. If you intend to do this, then the best time to do it  now.

How do you suggest it is profitable to invest now? the market has started to collapse and is below 300 billion now with BTC gaining over 45% of dominance which shows people want to stick to it and avoid altcoins till the market comes to steady mode.

The Golem  scene resembles the development of Cray-1 at the moment. Little by little  some new features are put into place.  I think that a lot of people are simply not aware of the power  of distributed computation  and this is not only a problem for Golem  but also for the similar projects  as a whole.

I think gridcoin is centered entirely on scientific research while golem is supercomputer of general applicability. However, devs would respond more accurately.
Activity: 420
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

Many people aren't aware, but there's a lot of work happening under the radar, like Golem slowly progressing, and also Elastic launched testnet recently
look here https://github.com/OrdinaryDude/elastic-core-maven/blob/master/UPD1.md
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
CTO @Viggith will be speaking at Edcon in Toronto “Arbitrary computations with SGX in Golem. Architectural considerations, security risks, and efficiency tradeoffs” more details —> https://edcon.io

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

True that, very slow. I kinda forgot I own some Golem  Smiley Some months ago Golem was my #1 HODL coin...sold most of it, now forgot I still have some.
Lets see what will Brass bring  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: