Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 21. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 10
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Golem will be the only one who became the example of launching the mainnet.
Just like what happened before is segwit.
Gradually all altcoin will launch the mainnet system.
Good luck GOLEM.  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Someone knows how to start earning some gnt on brass wallet? I have connected the wallet with 10 nodes since 2 days, with 70% availability.. Bit still no one accepted to use it, and i earned nothing.. Are there some problems? Anyone's can help?
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
mainnet has been launched. This is a big step for Golem, this team is very excited about this new stage. his perspective is very long in the long run.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Why this pump ?

Yes, what was the news that caused this coin to go up so dramatically?

It was probably the release of Brass (mainnet i guess)...also it got several articles covering the release so that aided the price action. It's one of the oldest ERC-20 projects out there.

The whole coinbase thing is just pure speculation, the coinbase CEO even said that there will be coins added to the back-end exchange GDAX that WILL NOT be available for the custodial side of coinbase where you can buy with a bank account and credit/debit card.

My guess is that they will add a handful of ERC20s to GDAX rather than just a single token, eventually the hype of getting added will dwindle as many many more are added to GDAX and it will finally be more of an altcoin exchange.....but hey don't get all worked up. Chances are coinbase probably won't add anything until the SEC comes out with more guidance...personally i think ETC has the best chance of getting added to the custodial side first.
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
Why this pump ?

Yes, what was the news that caused this coin to go up so dramatically?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Not 100% but almost 1000%. Some days ago the price was lower than 3k sat, and the spike touched 22k sat, more than 700%!
Wanna hear something funny and that you don't believe? Gnt will be added to coinbase as first erc20 token Wink
Maybe it will be added, Who knows. Golem is one the best project(A working one). I'm glad I bought more when it's price was down.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
Not 100% but almost 1000%. Some days ago the price was lower than 3k sat, and the spike touched 22k sat, more than 700%!
Wanna hear something funny and that you don't believe? Gnt will be added to coinbase as first erc20 token Wink

source please about Gnt will be added to coinbase as first erc20 token ?
if it's true will certainly be a very valuable news .

yeah sounds like bs, link or didn't happen.
anyway, glad i bought last week 3500 sats to 6000 sats is no joke
but how does golem differ from the other super computer projects out there (i.e. elastic, sonm, etc)?

BTW, we are currently accepting golem as payment in our bitcoin miner sale:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/worldwide-gekkoscience-2pac-bm1384-stickminer-order-thread-in-stock-now-3316001

Limited offer while stocks last!
Activity: 98
This one seems actually quite interesting. I like and want to participate in this project.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd

source please about Gnt will be added to coinbase as first erc20 token ?
if it's true will certainly be a very valuable news .
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
 Just left Reddit, seeing this everywhere about Golem GNT and Coinbase add - was coming here to check and see this now

Activity: 128
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Golem is right in these days of record for these races among others. But in general, pleased to see the last few days began to rise as the overall market. Probably just too unnecessary trough does not float and sink quietly.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Many people got rekted for not taking serious this time the update of beta on main Net release. For first day there was tiny movement in price and then boom. It was actually right time for such update when market just started to rebound. There will be appreciation plus consolidation in price which is good to stabilize the price at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Activity: 172
Koreans love Golem, 60% total volume from Upbit  Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
"Is Golem GNT the dumbest project since the DAO?"

That is the title of this video below"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkGu8RAQJRw

I am curious to hear some thoughts on these critics.

For me Golem is one of the most overhyped projects in crypto. They collected hundreds of millions to create a toy for rendering using Blender.
Maybe they will find and develop more usecases for their system, but it took so long to get to Brass, that the perspective is really long long term.
Additionally people doubt it will work eventually. In the meantime enjoy the pump  Grin
they raised 8 million dollars, get your facts straight. its working fine.

The fact is they raised 820,000 ETH, and I doubt they sold all of it, so the value of the funds is much higher than $8M.
the fact is they raised $8 million dollars in 20 mins.  and yes correct it was 820,000 ETH  but its not a moving target. at ETH peak it was over 1.345 billion dollars,  now its $425 million. many believers apparently.  GOLEM market cap exactly as of now $429 million. cowinkydink?

I didn't intend to spread any FUD with my initial post, just wanted to get some opinions on the criticism...just want to clarify that.

But seeing the recent price action I think it's pretty safe to say people are interested,  whether it's all speculation or people seeing an actual use case is debatable.

I hold no GNT, nor am I speculating on it...I just know it's one of the oldest and first big projects built on ethereum.

It is always interesting to me that after a pump like it did there is always someone that comes to the BCT thread just to say its over hyped....none of those post were here last week before it popped off 50%+.....
Activity: 168
Merit: 5

For me Golem is one of the most overhyped projects in crypto. They collected hundreds of millions to create a toy for rendering using Blender.
Maybe they will find and develop more usecases for their system, but it took so long to get to Brass, that the perspective is really long long term.
Additionally people doubt it will work eventually. In the meantime enjoy the pump  Grin

The fact is they raised 820,000 ETH, and I doubt they sold all of it, so the value of the funds is much higher than $8M.
the fact is they raised $8 million dollars in 20 mins.  and yes correct it was 820,000 ETH  but its not a moving target. at ETH peak it was over 1.345 billion dollars,  now its $425 million. many believers apparently.  GOLEM market cap exactly as of now $429 million. cowinkydink?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10

I don't think so because did you check in the website whether how much they have raised at the time of ICO? Yes, from the beginning of Golem project it is the completely different concept and overhyped by the people that will help for mining sectors.
Pages:
Jump to: