Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 20. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Price down now, the artificial pump for beta is over....wait for the actual launch and see the whales of this project pump it to a new all-time high.

Unfortunately I missed beta launch pump, hope I'll catch the actual launch which I believe be loudier  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Congratulations on the launch of the product! This is a major milestone and I am sure, a lot of people have worked many days and nights to make this happen. Now the product has to be promoted, so more people will start using the computational power of Golem.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Price down now, the artificial pump for beta is over....wait for the actual launch and see the whales of this project pump it to a new all-time high.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
so golem main net has been launched? Can we start gnt mining now? Also I heard elastic is also a super computer project too. which is more powerful elastic or golem? or sonm even? what are the differences?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
There was so much critism from Bitcoin maximalists when Golem released their product. I myself love what golem is doing and I think the use case will become more and more prominent as time goes by, people won't know whats coming until these use cases move into institutional money. And it's coming soon.

I think the perception of Golem will change a lot as it starts working. So far many people didn't really have an idea as there was development going on for so long.

But still I would guess the price of GNT will go up more because of people speculating about the success of this project, than buyers intending to use the GNT to get the work done. At least for now.

The price will definitely be impacted by the perception... but the technology is getting very exciting regardless!
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
There was so much critism from Bitcoin maximalists when Golem released their product. I myself love what golem is doing and I think the use case will become more and more prominent as time goes by, people won't know whats coming until these use cases move into institutional money. And it's coming soon.

I think the perception of Golem will change a lot as it starts working. So far many people didn't really have an idea as there was development going on for so long.

But still I would guess the price of GNT will go up more because of people speculating about the success of this project, than buyers intending to use the GNT to get the work done. At least for now.
Activity: 49
Someone knows how to start earning some gnt on brass wallet? I have connected the wallet with 10 nodes since 2 days, with 70% availability.. Bit still no one accepted to use it, and i earned nothing.. Are there some problems? Anyone's can help?

Can someone post the URL in order to obtain this brass wallet?

Golem masternode set up instructions?

How many coins do we need to set up a masternode?

Thanks.

I have not installed it myself, but i don't think it's a masternode system.
Earning golem using brass will be by renting/selling the computing power you have. More akin to miner.
Considering it's just launched, i doubt there are lots of task waiting.

It's possible that i'm wrong, though.

Anyone who can point us to the right direction, please do so..

Activity: 552
Merit: 110
Someone knows how to start earning some gnt on brass wallet? I have connected the wallet with 10 nodes since 2 days, with 70% availability.. Bit still no one accepted to use it, and i earned nothing.. Are there some problems? Anyone's can help?

Can someone post the URL in order to obtain this brass wallet?

Golem masternode set up instructions?

How many coins do we need to set up a masternode?

Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
NICE project, really impressive one, hope that it will get success, as in my opinion it can be like a revolution!
really cool, would be watching and following1

Around 800 active nodes.
https://stats.golem.network/show

+800% since 1 March 2018
https://kascheri12.github.io/golem-network
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
NICE project, really impressive one, hope that it will get success, as in my opinion it can be like a revolution!
really cool, would be watching and following1
copper member
Does they know only one letter of the Greek alphabet ?

Not any more. Seems they listen the sound of criticism and learn greek alphabet.
Activity: 168
Does they know only one letter of the Greek alphabet ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I just feel that their should be more re-inforecement in the space rather than critism, I dont believe it should be working against anything, but I do see your point. I love the golem project and wish the team only the best, and I see they are really producing results. I am very positive for teh future of Golem.
copper member

Because if you sit on a ton of TNT which in fact the bitcoin is - there is no other way than discourage other cryptocurrencies to avoid money outflow. That's how I see it.
Golem is one of the few projects that have much deeper sense than just simple shitty transactions.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Someone knows how to start earning some gnt on brass wallet?

How many Golem tokens do you need to earn on brass wallet?

+1 bump
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
Someone knows how to start earning some gnt on brass wallet?

How many Golem tokens do you need to earn on brass wallet?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
seems no one use it.

There are many computing power providers right now, but almost none requestors. probably better try it in a month or two.
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
seems no one use it.
Pages:
Jump to: