Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 31. (Read 380879 times)

copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
GNT is in the coin vote list for Legolas! Legolas is an upcoming premium exchange focused on institutional investors, so that means high volume! Participate in the public ICO, starting on the 1st of February 12:00 PM GMT, at https://legolas.exchange and cast your vote!

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I don't have technical knowledge but this fresh release on testnet Alpha2 0.11.0 of Brass Golem shows the continuity of development. Of course this is getting hard to wait without big news but team should be more worried. They have competitors in market so they will do their best to deliver.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
when will release full brass?!
Activity: 51
3$ бyдeт и бyдeм пpoдaвaтcя)
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
The Golem is quiet for a long time. Now you need to make a product. Maybe a new road map. and also their competitors sonm seems very nice as well and if golem wants to be success they need to hardworkkkkk.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
reserved for Filipino translation link. if there are some translation bounty

No bounty here from the start of the project.Check the bounty topic under altcoins section to see if you are lucky with one.
Activity: 112
reserved for Filipino translation link. if there are some translation bounty
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Video quality is not so good because of noisy sounds which make this terrible. The team improve the quality of this video and remove the background music to make it easy to understand. You have any summary of this news?
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Brass Golem Alpha2 0.11.0

We are delighted to announce the next major Golem release that consists of changes in the protocol, the core and the GUI. The main improvements are: an uPnP support (which means no need for a port forwarding anymore if supported by a router), GNTW migration (testnet will now work with a contract that is based on real GNT contract with additional wrapper layer added) and a modern-style Windows installer.

As usual we encourage you to follow the progress of our project on Golem Kanban, download and test the newest release, as well as provide us with feedback, so that we can keep improving Golem. For more details and troubleshooting, please visit the official GitHub repository.

https://blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-alpha2-0-11-0-54bbaadc5779

Yea, I mean, its great... but its just new alpha versions on a testnet for several months now... I can imagine a better news Smiley
Activity: 172
Great news from GNT team... very nice improvement in development! Cool
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Brass Golem Alpha2 0.11.0

We are delighted to announce the next major Golem release that consists of changes in the protocol, the core and the GUI. The main improvements are: an uPnP support (which means no need for a port forwarding anymore if supported by a router), GNTW migration (testnet will now work with a contract that is based on real GNT contract with additional wrapper layer added) and a modern-style Windows installer.

As usual we encourage you to follow the progress of our project on Golem Kanban, download and test the newest release, as well as provide us with feedback, so that we can keep improving Golem. For more details and troubleshooting, please visit the official GitHub repository.

https://blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-alpha2-0-11-0-54bbaadc5779
Activity: 30
What is the next AMA on reddit? It should be soon.

It is scheduled for mid-February, and it was announced at the beginning of January thus inevitably depressing the price of the token (it is just like declaring "No Brass till mid February"). A useless bad move on the part of the team. Anyway I don't expect a Brass announcement on February. It will be the usual fluff. "Early 2018" for this team means "sometime before June 2018". I have been waiting for almost an year on this token, the cost-opportunity has been in the million dollars now. I will dump everything if no clear date for Brass release is stated in the next AMA.

I actively follow them on the github and see that the guys work every day. Positive tweets also a little hope.
Nevertheless, the competitors also did not advance in their development (there is no finished product).
So, I think we should give the project time

Great point, you can see them working on it, that's reassuring.

Golem will likely be first to market and having a great product will dictate whether they gain traction and market share. Same for SonM, they might come out with a product afterwards and so long as the product impresses, they will have adopters. There's more than enough market share for several strong competitors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 120

It is scheduled for mid-February, and it was announced at the beginning of January thus inevitably depressing the price of the token (it is just like declaring "No Brass till mid February"). A useless bad move on the part of the team. Anyway I don't expect a Brass announcement on February. It will be the usual fluff. "Early 2018" for this team means "sometime before June 2018". I have been waiting for almost an year on this token, the cost-opportunity has been in the million dollars now. I will dump everything if no clear date for Brass release is stated in the next AMA.

I actively follow them on the github and see that the guys work every day. Positive tweets also a little hope.
Nevertheless, the competitors also did not advance in their development (there is no finished product).
So, I think we should give the project time
Activity: 3
Very good project!
Activity: 172
News from Golem Reddit channel...  Cool
"We will publish soon a talk our CTO Viggith did on SGX and more, stay tuned."
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

At least they are continuing on building the platform and all that it entails. Might be some nice surprises, just gotta have some patience.
Activity: 18

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Pages:
Jump to: