Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 30. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
There is an agregator bestrate.org which provides you with the best rate. Indeed, I've checked the rate of GNT into ETH. The main advantage of it you don't have to compare the rate among different exchange projects. Just in case, if somebody decided to make exchanges

GNT is on all major exchanges and I don't feel there is a need for an exchange on any such new sites which may not have the reputation and are easily created for scams.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
There is an agregator BestRate.org which provides you with the best rate. Indeed, I've checked the rate of GNT into ETH. The main advantage of it you don't have to compare the rate among different exchange projects. Just in case, if somebody decided to make exchanges
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. I think that the coin at the moment has a good price. I think it's worth buying it now. And you think. Good luck to all.
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
Can someone explain to me the difference between this project and elastic (xel) project? Why golem is better than xel?

question to golem devs: is this accurate? im sure its biased with some features perhaps not shown on purpose.

https://cryptocanucks.com/head-head-golem-gnt-elastic-xel/
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

guys. all is great! but if you wish to really succeed, you have to ether learn to speak proper english, or at the very least get somebody who can. its hard to understand technology as it is, listening to the main speaker struggling with english for over an hour makes it even worse. good luck. im waiting to enter your project, playing with your app as im writing this. though without an accessible front you will have endless struggle, unless its the experience that you wish to go through..
Activity: 98
very interesting project, will follow your news. I hope there will be bounties in future ,hope with big success
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Can someone explain to me the difference between this project and elastic (xel) project? Why golem is better than xel?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello everybody!! I think this project have great future !
How does this project differ from other decentralised cloud computing coins?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Cryptocurrencies are in critical phase as it has been long bearish period now. After watching other projects which had some announcements in the middle of stormy situation and went unnoticed. Golem team has helping hand to take benefit of the uncertain situation and to come up with some good updates in coming days.
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
Waiting with the release till the total market crash will not help them to expand this project.

I would say "now or never".

Hope they read it.

Congratulation guys on oversleeping the biggest crypto bull market rally ! [ever ?]
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
price lower and lower and no interesting important news from devs. Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

The price doesn't seem to be mooning as you suggested.Its down to its lowest for this month close 4300 sat.I still feel this may be the same situation going around for the month, unless an important update from the team.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I don't think releasing estimate is somewhere at the end of the year. We should be positive to understand what is going on around. It is world of competition and at least three well known projects are in the market inclusive Golem to conquer the market. Developers know the importance of time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
very interesting project, will follow your news. I hope there will be bounties in future

There wasn't one and there won't be any.All are eager for the brass release,price can easily shoot up 2x-5x with the launch news.

but the release as you mean it can easily by at the end of 2018 or even later, right?
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
very interesting project, will follow your news. I hope there will be bounties in future

There wasn't one and there won't be any.All are eager for the brass release,price can easily shoot up 2x-5x with the launch news.
Activity: 126
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
when will release full brass?!

might take some time before the full brass version is released. but for now, go alpha2 0.11.0 is out there and there's been a lot of development activity.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I think that Golem still has the potential for growth. Despite the pampas last season. In fact, there were no pampas this year, so Iota looked like she had done a miracle! ))))
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
I don't have technical knowledge but this fresh release on testnet Alpha2 0.11.0 of Brass Golem shows the continuity of development. Of course this is getting hard to wait without big news but team should be more worried. They have competitors in market so they will do their best to deliver.

The development is continuing for a long time. I am not worried it would stop, so the only question is if at least some working beta will be released before the competition has working product on their own.
Pages:
Jump to: