Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 47. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Этo Гoлeм пoлнoe Гoвнo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, do i have to say more? Just throw money at Sonm and forget 2 years , you will be rewarded for sure. You just have to believe!!
Nice one.
It has a huge long-term potential.
yes huge potential for long term in 2 year sonm will become giant in cyrpto market
and investment in sonm from now is good a good move by real traders
i believe in sonm and i just bought sonm and never willing to sell at all
i also buying more in little dumps on sonm more and more 

lol , did you check that on SONM topic ??

Yeah i see its real funny! Devs give some updates and replay 🙈😜
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

Also, do i have to say more? Just throw money at Sonm and forget 2 years , you will be rewarded for sure. You just have to believe!!
Nice one.
It has a huge long-term potential.
yes huge potential for long term in 2 year sonm will become giant in cyrpto market
and investment in sonm from now is good a good move by real traders
i believe in sonm and i just bought sonm and never willing to sell at all
i also buying more in little dumps on sonm more and more 

lol , did you check that on SONM topic ??
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hi all, 
I'm with you guys.
I think that you have an excellent company.

What company they have we are not aware of this please if you are part of that than let us know. Would you like to share some details with us about company. First of all you understand there is no company behind this is mega project not that kind of ordinary company.

its a newbie wants to increase their ranks. oh em gee. anyway predictions for the project is there something new happen before the end for this year?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Hi all, 
I'm with you guys.

What company they have we are not aware of this please if you are part of that than let us know. Would you like to share some details with us about company. First of all you understand there is no company behind this is mega project not that kind of ordinary company.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
We have three projects working in this space and all are available at very reasonable price to pick them up. A good potion of each is best to increase your chances instead of relaying and being dependent on only one of these. They all will deliver then why not to get little from each this is what exactly I am doing to make my investment safe from every front.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hi all, 
I'm with you guys.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?

We're all gonna die. But if hard cap is not reached, maybe they could let us just suffer.
Please stop writing those random posts Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 42
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?
Golem project is huge and supported by Vitalik team so this is amazing and its will be huge!
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Have people forgotten about Golem? The Airbnb for computers =)
It is low for some time, but the volume is great. I believe there are people buying waiting for a big pump. The graphics are great to buy now.

What big pump? Brass has been delayed so many times. We might see 0.9.1 till 0.9.99. Everybody is "hoping" and "thinking" for the golden brass news. It is time to get past hot air and deliver some viable results. Other competitors silently focus on developing working software. iexec just released v1.0 in half of the time. Apparently it can be done ...

That's right, we need some news. The delay on delivering brass might be a little disturbing. Some people for sure will be ditching their bags and investing in competition.

I think Golem and SONM are the most promising ones. But for Golem, I ecpect another small correction to ~0.000025BTC before Brass.
Activity: 218
It is low for some time, but the volume is great. I believe there are people buying waiting for a big pump. The graphics are great to buy now.

What big pump? Brass has been delayed so many times. We might see 0.9.1 till 0.9.99. Everybody is "hoping" and "thinking" for the golden brass news. It is time to get past hot air and deliver some viable results. Other competitors silently focus on developing working software. iexec just released v1.0 in half of the time. Apparently it can be done ...

That's right, we need some news. The delay on delivering brass might be a little disturbing. Some people for sure will be ditching their bags and investing in competition.
Activity: 22

Activity: 672
Merit: 526
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Hope golem move forvard!
Btw all look VIB token for live music listed on bittrex yesturday and rise 30-40% ... token is 100% rise ftom ico price in 2 months! Stock some asap

Pls don't pump other coins in this thread. Let's stay with golem.
I know you love VIB, but let's not bring other coins here.  Smiley
Activity: 1
I'm personally more and more pessimistic about Golem  Sad.
I used to be very enthusiastic but Brass is already 6 months late and everytime it's the same thing people say to reassure themselves: "just wait guys few more weeks" or "when it will be out it will be massive".

It looks especially bad for the Golem team as they are first-mover and just were overtaken by their main rivals (iExec) who released their product just one week ago ON TIME.

At this rate I see RLC overtaking GNT marketcap before the end of the year, especially since they are launching their marketing in China, doing a hackathon and releasing their app-store during the first half of November while the only thing we get from the Golem team are Halloween pictures on twitter.
Just wait I got a feeling Brass will be insane in the long run. About 235 users tried V9 already and in total 1645 unique users tried a version of Brass at least once

Soon soon brasss
Activity: 151
Just wait I got a feeling Brass will be insane in the long run. About 235 users tried V9 already and in total 1645 unique users tried a version of Brass at least once
Hope golem move forvard!
Btw all look VIB token for live music listed on bittrex yesturday and rise 30-40% ... token is 100% rise ftom ico price in 2 months! Stock some asap
Pages:
Jump to: