Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 50. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
DXB... You just spread fake news. You do the same thing in Viberate groupe. Please dont give fake hope to people....
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
some days before xel was pumped...........................and dumped  Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Guys on devcon in mexico talking brass come this week! Buy gnt fast! Next week msy hit all hight gnt! I see 1$ btw guys! Wtf 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

This week? It seems way fast and thus unreliable info. 0.9 went out 5 days ago.

Gnt guys make it smart! Just follow devcon i am here 😎👍🏼
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Guys on devcon in mexico talking brass come this week! Buy gnt fast! Next week msy hit all hight gnt! I see 1$ btw guys! Wtf 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

This week? It seems way fast and thus unreliable info. 0.9 went out 5 days ago.
Activity: 434
Activity: 6
we will set an all time high on bittrex...just like GRS
Activity: 241
why we pumping?

No reason, you see GRS, RISE, OKCASH are super pumping on bittrex. LOL.
Activity: 316
Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Sorry to say but Golem from a trader point of view is just a waste of opportunity to make money, may be technology wise it is good, i find golem deep in basement when all crypto currency are high up with weed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
After the dump, there is now an ongoing push on golem. With its how it is being trade right now, I'm predicting the rise will not be over soon. Check your coins guys.
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
Why the jump in price?

Devcon 3 Halloween party  and alpha2

https://twitter.com/golemproject
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
Golem has dropped to an all time low despite all the activity. Looks like there is panic sell on bittrex

and now panic buying
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Golem has dropped to an all time low despite all the activity. Looks like there is panic sell on bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Need Spanish translation?

Grin Grin Grin

I guess a lot of newbies do not bother to read the contents posted above or do not scroll even back pages to see what was discussed.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
I'm waiting for the beginning of ico
There is very little left!
Good luck to the team!

Guessing at translation here:

possible mean he has been invested waiting since the beginning of the ICO and there is very little left to be done... Huh

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Good luck to the team!

Waiting for the ICO?? Are you serious?? GNT finished ICO ages ago, they RE TRAding and even dumping since then. I think you did not read before posting this crap, anyways welcome the bitcointalk.org

Haha mm perhaps for some it is better to keep lurking instead of joining the conversation 😂

i don't want to be negative, but don't you think sonm will steal us the show?
... i mean they have much more sh*t working than we do... i really won't to be negative and i hope we can co-exist.. but i'll be damned if they leave us behind...
what do you think?

...and yes i know absolutely we have not the same target... but yeah, u know what i mean

Please be negative perhaps this team will do something about it.. they have a product but can't get the word out.. it's ridiculous (for instance https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/golems-halloween-meetup-devcon3-tickets-39185265183)
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
Good luck to the team!

Waiting for the ICO?? Are you serious?? GNT finished ICO ages ago, they RE TRAding and even dumping since then. I think you did not read before posting this crap, anyways welcome the bitcointalk.org
Activity: 10
Good luck to the team!
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
... i mean they have much more sh*t working than we do... i really won't to be negative and i hope we can co-exist.. but i'll be damned if they leave us behind...
what do you think?

...and yes i know absolutely we have not the same target... but yeah, u know what i mean

Sonm project is fail - many unable getting 'miner' installed and working (see their main site)...release of sonm miner tool/utility is not part of final platform/product - unorganized dev - many problems in cohesive end

Golem released working complete product following white paper development - download, install, working stable-no problems. Platform is successful and completing in rollout. Team makes presentations and events worldwide.

Please research further to know these differences and why Golem team are advancing.
Activity: 35
what do you think?

Pages:
Jump to: