Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 43. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Yet again good news. The monthly release of Brass has been published!
https://blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-alpha2-0-9-1-1864bc7b68a6

A lot happened lately (technological improvements like P2P2 are completed, new exchanges will list GNT, new releases of the product)! Great job team.

This guy is a genious! Check out https://kascheri12.github.io/golem-network for general stats

Or his entire page https://kascheri12.github.io/
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
As I said, the price will gradually increase.
Soon the release of Brass, soon the price will be 1 dollar, or higher ...

Something is about to happen.. it spiked to 3750 sbtc because of a 85 btc buy order in 5 minutes

Inside information is a common thing in this space since it is unregulated, it has been along time since the team release any significant update and I do think something is around the corner, but they need to manage this very well

Yeah we hope this time brass finally here! I am dure Vitalik give some help and omisgo team too! Go gnt to next level...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Something is about to happen.. it spiked to 3750 sbtc because of a 85 btc buy order in 5 minutes

Inside information is a common thing in this space since it is unregulated, it has been along time since the team release any significant update and I do think something is around the corner, but they need to manage this very well

Amazing! Soon brass as Christmass gift for community and all who support gnt for months!
Thanks Vitalik 👍🏼
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Looks like Golem News is soon  Cool
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Great news, i'm back to EVEN!!!!  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
Have people forgotten about Golem? The Airbnb for computers =)
It is low for some time, but the volume is great. I believe there are people buying waiting for a big pump. The graphics are great to buy now.

What big pump? Brass has been delayed so many times. We might see 0.9.1 till 0.9.99. Everybody is "hoping" and "thinking" for the golden brass news. It is time to get past hot air and deliver some viable results. Other competitors silently focus on developing working software. iexec just released v1.0 in half of the time. Apparently it can be done ...

Do you see this big PUMP? =)
Go to the graphics and see how beautiful it is.

https://bitscreener.com/coins/golem-network-tokens?timeframe=1w&chart_type=candle&chart_unit=usd
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
I like such high-tech projects as a Golem. Which can bring real benefits. I think this project has great future.

After the fall of the summer, both in principle and all altcoins growth. 20% today. I think once bitcoin is at least a little bit will drop the revs for a couple of months, and the money will go to Alta again. We will see one of the leaders in the growth of GOLEM.

PS and the fact that Vitaly Buterin supports this project shows its value
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Vitalik Support gnt??

Yeah! Didnt you know that? Gnt,omg,knc

And even Wetrust, he is an advisor for all these projects.I believe he has stopped taking this role after primalbase project.
Vitalik Support gnt??

Yeah! Didnt you know that? Gnt,omg,knc
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Vitalik Support gnt??
Fuck the price we just need brass and good developing so world community will start to use gnt service!
Lets rock golem dev team! Thanks Vitalik for support gnt!
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Activity: 198
Merit: 2
Activity: 389
There is very little time left until the release of Brass.
Currently version 0.9.1
I think the release will be early next year.
Until that time, the price of GNT will gradually increase.
The price will be not less than 1-2 dollars.
Technology doesn't dictate a product's success nor its price. Its up to the marketing / business / community to make it succeed.
But having better tech does make it easier to sell. Wink

'Technology doesn't dictate a product's success nor its price' -

Absolutely incorrect. In many so cases.

This is like saying engine/performance/color does not matter when purchasing a new vehicle, or taste not matter when selling food.
I meant technological innovations in coins, but not in machines and other equipment. One has only to look at coins like BTS, NXT, GBYTE.
They are very technological, but the price does not depend on it.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
What I especially love about this product is its potential market. It s basically EVERYONE with a spare PC power, CPU, GPU and similar. It s not narrow as some other projects, it s very wide and once it gets out, everyone will want to use it. Cause why would I use my old laptop sitting in the corner to make some money as small amount as it can be.

All they need is to find a way the payments are above electricity cost and people will use it.

On the other hand, I also see a huge demand.

I estimated Brass around Xmas or mid January at the latest.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Currently version 0.9.1
Technology doesn't dictate a product's success nor its price. Its up to the marketing / business / community to make it succeed.

'Technology doesn't dictate a product's success nor its price' -

Absolutely incorrect. In many so cases.

This is like saying engine/performance/color does not matter when purchasing a new vehicle, or taste not matter when selling food.

Activity: 389
Currently version 0.9.1
Pages:
Jump to: