Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 44. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
ANyone waiting for the team to release any major update soon will be disappointed, the team has failed to stick to their roadmap and timeline and this is slow down the euthusiam around the project
Activity: 672
Merit: 526

Look at the order book at Bittrex. I bet something big is going to happen in few days. Total seller diminished nearly 30-40% if we compare the current situation with 3 days ago. And someone tries to hold the price with some walls.

Yeah, I was checking that. It is something strange. The price is a little up, but not so much as the other alts. I believe we are going to see the ATH very soon. Probably after some major news from the devs.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Reserve for indonesia trans
Activity: 994
Merit: 391

Look at the order book at Bittrex. I bet something big is going to happen in few days. Total seller diminished nearly 30-40% if we compare the current situation with 3 days ago. And someone tries to hold the price with some walls.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Golem devs promised brass long time ago.. hope they reliese it now over new year time as santa gift 😜🍾
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
If this will be the first most powerful supercomputer then others will be following and competing against the Golem Project and soon launching of this hardware will be awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
It all comes down to patience and trust into the project. If you have these two, stay in hold and wait for the Brass. It should be that far any more.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This has become often to see good news about partnerships and test net. Price are not reflecting the on going development both in strategical as well technical development achievements. GNT will repeat the pattern first time it jumped up when there are some solid news till then enjoy the changes in market.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Any bounty dev ?

You would be nuked for asking such questions in this thread.Check back few posts and you will find the answer to your question.
Activity: 56
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I sold nearly my all coins to buy Golem at these prices. I trust the project, I trust the team and I believe this project has big potential for long-term investment. I have lost some good amount because of the last bitcoin crisis. But I hope to recover thanks to Golem. I think we are going to see new ATH in 2018 which means nearly more than X10 profit.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250

I only want to sell all my coins when come back at the purchase price. I m in SONM and i have trust for it. I would Like to sell and buy other SONM.

Good luck to all
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
is there any news on Golem? i dont hear much lately. do they have a working product?

Yes they do ... here ---> https://github.com/golemfactory/golem/wiki/Installation

Test net until Official full release any day now.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
is there any news on Golem? i dont hear much lately. do they have a working product?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
There is very little time left until the release of Brass.
Currently version 0.9.1
I think the release will be early next year.
Until that time, the price of GNT will gradually increase.
The price will be not less than 1-2 dollars.

What is base of this prediction if you are counting the numbers than it's amazing analysis about the release of Brass. I don't think anybody can predict even we all are waiting to hear good news about.

because GNT is a good project, check their updates
Activity: 56

Question: given that this is a supercomputer, wouldn't one use it to create a super miner to mine say bitcoins? Load up on GNTs now while its in cents and once live use those GNTs to buy the power and mine bitcoins.

What I don't get is, how are they making all these tiny computers (participants) and combine it to be a super computer. Its like saying 1 female takes 9 months to bring a child in the world, now by adding more females, the said child could be born in less time.  Huh

Not sure how Golem want to tie all that compute power together, but combining multiple computers together to create one supercomputer is not new. Basically all the Top500 computers are just a collection of computers working together.
Trinity a supercomputer in the top 10 of supercomputers has 979968 Cores and uses Intel Xeon Phi 7250 cpu's. 64 cores per processor,  that means they need 14411 cpu socket. So basically its just a datacenter full of servers working as one.

We still cant make babies in 1 month with 9 women, but we sure as hell can create a supercomputer from multible compute nodes.
I know at least one University had a supercomputer made from all sorts of types of old computers, that were mostly donated, what was in the Top500 back in the days.

I also think that Golem can be a lifesaver for University's. The ability to have a supercomputer ready and waiting, without having to worry about the initial cost and upkeep is gold.

Thank you for the explanation.  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
There is very little time left until the release of Brass.
Currently version 0.9.1
I think the release will be early next year.
Until that time, the price of GNT will gradually increase.
The price will be not less than 1-2 dollars.

What is base of this prediction if you are counting the numbers than it's amazing analysis about the release of Brass. I don't think anybody can predict even we all are waiting to hear good news about.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
If we watch even only at Bittrex which in fiat is approximated $1.4 million with some slightly increase in GNT value. I know here are not big news and most of the people are trying hard to take words out of team to catch the idea but team want to achieve something solid first. I think like easy easy we will reach at final releasing date in few weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: