Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 48. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Well let's hope 2018 is the year of golem, it's kinda sad to see the slow progress, but maybe its for the best. Rather have a product thats working well and tested dozens of times, before it being launched for people
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
Just watched DEVCON 3 cancun and impressed by all presentation. Golem had it show off there. Nice
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
You can check out the developement progress of the Golem project here: https://trello.com/b/YL1qZ2pZ/brass-kanban  a lot of great things are coming or already working on.

Amazing development in progress...Great link!
Activity: 218
Bought golem at 10k  sat and below.

I should really get some more, to get the avarage down, but at the same time, I want to save btc for the x2 fork.

Once the fork is done, some alts will jump 2x - 3x for sure, but then it's too late to buy these alts.

Whatever I do, I  always feel like I could be doing better, or that I'm missing out on something else. Gotta love crypto tho

Don't worry, it's not about buying at exact bottom and selling at exact top. If you can trade and make profit, you're good. And there are always setups and trades you're gonna miss. Don't try to catch them all. Some of them will be enough. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
You can check out the developement progress of the Golem project here: https://trello.com/b/YL1qZ2pZ/brass-kanban  a lot of great things are coming or already working on.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Bought golem at 10k  sat and below.

I should really get some more, to get the avarage down, but at the same time, I want to save btc for the x2 fork.

Once the fork is done, some alts will jump 2x - 3x for sure, but then it's too late to buy these alts.

Whatever I do, I  always feel like I could be doing better, or that I'm missing out on something else. Gotta love crypto tho
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I think the price will still be on the floor for some time, until real updates are released, what got me stuck with this project is the amount of funds the team is sitting on presently, the ICO was done when Ethereum was under $10 so with a reasonable burn rate the project should be okay
Activity: 151
It has reached at bottom with current price as floor to be seen. It doesn't mean price can't drop from here but any downwards change will be temporary and anything upwards will be constant. This is how I see even charts looks very good which is shared by one mate above this view.

Is the project as good as it does not take off the price?

You can give it a try yourself! It looks very nice..
https://github.com/golemfactory/golem/wiki/Installation
Activity: 112
It has reached at bottom with current price as floor to be seen. It doesn't mean price can't drop from here but any downwards change will be temporary and anything upwards will be constant. This is how I see even charts looks very good which is shared by one mate above this view.

Is the project as good as it does not take off the price?
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
What do you think about GNT price? The price will rise soon? Thank you.

It's going much though for holders because it taking so long time to deliver their promise but if long term investors don't care about the situation in short term I think after the release of this platform we have good chance for that.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Its already time
Activity: 198
Merit: 2
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Yes we need brass not fake pump!

I thought Brass was already out  Huh

No chance for precise information.

Again, we are not giving precise dates yet, but we want you to see some major progress this year.

There will be major progress but no one knows when - it's like the lightning network in Bitcoin Core - it will be ready in 18 months :-)

A stable version is out but its still on testnet.. the final release will be used on mainnet
Activity: 154

Activity: 434
so we back to 2500 sat... we need whale pump to 3500 again.

Dont need a whale just a brass.. there are 200 users who tried v0.9
Activity: 316
Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon
so we back to 2500 sat... we need whale pump to 3500 again.
Pages:
Jump to: