Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 5. (Read 380735 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Sorry jtalk but I think you are not right.. I am not quite sure if bull run will come anytime soon and if it even come it will boost prices of bad projects too.. so we need evaluate Golem against current market condition and if with price is something bad by the long period it could indicate it is something wrong with project too - bad management, delays etc
 I hope Golem will recover  but it will require many work of the team and community.. some marketing efforts should be necessary too
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Lot of advancement in development on technical as well as strategical fronts has been done in Golem so far. One more positive development in this space is speculators have gone and those understand and believe in future of techs and their key roles in future economy and tech are sticking up with these projects. It is happening good for visionary to accumulate at low prices because in bull run speculators will rejoin us.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
When will the GPU resource sharing for Windows OS release? How much time will it take and is there any roadmap for that?  I saw only Linux at Golem website.
always wondered what work requestors orders on gpu in golem
i think it's mining, but i can mine myself, right ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
When will the GPU resource sharing for Windows OS release? How much time will it take and is there any roadmap for that?  I saw only Linux at Golem website.
You can see road map of golem from their whitepaper. For your kind information here is the link of the whitepaper: https://golem.network/crowdfunding/Golemwhitepaper.pdf
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
(Golem: a few months ago, Phillip, one of our longest standing community members helping out with tech support - reached us out as he had been building a web gateway for people to pay with their credit cards to submit tasks to the network. Now Phillip takes the charge and tells us about his project)
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
GolemGrid: a community-built web gateway project

GolemGrid is a web gateway built on top of the Golem Network. The final aim is to integrate every possible use case integrated into Golem and create a simple and easy-to-understand interface.

https://blog.golemproject.net/introducing-golemgrid-a-community-built-web-gateway-project/

"WARSAW! Our Researcher @kubkon will be speaking about #WASM and Golem at @BHWarsaw alongside some other superstars from @0xProject @MakerDAO @zippiehq @codechecksio @RampNetwork and our friends at @ethworks Smiley"
https://app.algory.io/app/cryptonews/651929/warsaw-our-researcher-kubkon-will-be

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Amazing announcement from Golem today regarding a new partnership with Intel, ITL, UNC, and Texas A&M University - it's called the Graphene Project
https://blog.golemproject.net/graphene-golem-intel-itl-and-founders-of-the-project-establish-a-working-group-towards-cutting-edge-technology-development/
So there is big delay with Golem developement? Sad
This is more than a year delays
We should have Stone Golem finished now..

It is funny I was a big fun of Golem project when it started..
Are there any serious chance to speed up and catch up for lost time ;>
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Upgrading to Brass Golem Beta 0.19.1
Windows

Brass Golem Beta 0.19+ uses Docker for Windows. Docker for Windows comes with a new type of virtualization support: Hyper-V (Windows Server Virtualization) in place of the old Docker Toolbox. This virtualization change should provide a more stable environment for Golem nodes, but it does not come without difficulties.

https://blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-beta-0-19-1/
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
I have never doubted the Golem's future, this is because the volume of transactions is always large and more than $ 2 million, or around 1.7%, this is proof one day that GNT can skyrocket.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
Is there any bounty campaign  or airdrop project i can join?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

I do know that the Golem project the world’s most powerful supercomputer platform, but how Golem is a competition to an Amazon AWS? AWS is cloud computing platforms and has all tools to host websites, apps etc.. Obviously, Golem does not provide these tools such as IPs, database etc..
Did you read the content of the link provided? The answer is there and i do think it is only a common understanding about that text to say what was their difference, AWS still better but here we are in decentralize network that i think if golem would enhance their operations they might have a much better network than the AWS.

If Golem can really get up to standard with its offering and the costs are significantly cheaper, eventually it could be seen as a fair competitor to AWS I would say.

I liked the article, the Golem in my opinion only loses to Amazon due to advertising ie the market time that Amazon has in the market dominates and generates more trust to its users.
Because few know decentralization and blockchain, sooner that will change I believe Smiley

I also would like to give my opinion into this conversation this is big fact Golem is not doing better marketing marketing like Amazon but it's still young project as compare with this giant. I also agreed with you in long term when adoption will increase and more people will get involved in this tech than surely it will be only choice for them.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100

I do know that the Golem project the world’s most powerful supercomputer platform, but how Golem is a competition to an Amazon AWS? AWS is cloud computing platforms and has all tools to host websites, apps etc.. Obviously, Golem does not provide these tools such as IPs, database etc..
Did you read the content of the link provided? The answer is there and i do think it is only a common understanding about that text to say what was their difference, AWS still better but here we are in decentralize network that i think if golem would enhance their operations they might have a much better network than the AWS.

If Golem can really get up to standard with its offering and the costs are significantly cheaper, eventually it could be seen as a fair competitor to AWS I would say.

I liked the article, the Golem in my opinion only loses to Amazon due to advertising ie the market time that Amazon has in the market dominates and generates more trust to its users.
Because few know decentralization and blockchain, sooner that will change I believe Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Golem is one of my favourite project all time. Fill your bags while price is very low.
Nice advice. Unique, not the same as in the other groups... (Facepalm). If you want to buy it for good price wait until the reverse of a whole market.
Pages:
Jump to: