Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 7. (Read 380735 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
My bet is when Golems API is released, or Golem Clay, which comes gradually from upgrades to Brass. Developers can then start to build applications on Golem itself, therefore allowing endless computational possibilities.
Next year, they will all be released by Golem team.
In the meantime, let's enjoy family time, that is one of the sweetiest period each year.

Very soon this will happen when we will get so many new updates from dev and this project start rising carzy again. Just keep patience it has more bright future and this community is really big.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
My bet is when Golems API is released, or Golem Clay, which comes gradually from upgrades to Brass. Developers can then start to build applications on Golem itself, therefore allowing endless computational possibilities.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I wonder where everyone has gone at this important moment of listing on Coinbase ? It has been quite few hours since that news came out and I was expecting to see already people talking about this update. Here thread was last posted last week  about 10 days ago. GNT has been added to Coinbase a platform where every project wants to be get listed.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
As a system developer, I was very pleased with your project and your conditions. Your service is really cheaper than opening your own server. But in my opinion this project is simple. Why is there still no finished product?

These advanced solutions and new ways of interacting with computing power take time to develop. You can keep up to date and follow their progress by checking in on their blog:

https://blog.golemproject.net/
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
As a system developer, I was very pleased with your project and your conditions. Your service is really cheaper than opening your own server. But in my opinion this project is simple. Why is there still no finished product?
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Waiting now 2 Months for rental payment!!!!!!!!! Scam

That is the discovery of the day when someone reach on the right target. Scam is very common word which is frequently being used in 99% projects but I don't think this project is fall under this category.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Golem team is busy with development as lot of things are going at the same time. I don't know what are you talking about at first and second if there is any delay in such payment what you said. This doesn't make any project what you called, have patience friend. You have brought this issue here now some response will surely receive.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Waiting now 2 Months for rental payment!!!!!!!!! Scam
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
little bit of movement in the mkt  Grin

encouraging in this bear market.
who can summarize ?
thank you in advance

GNT is great investment all the time now it giving another chance to buy more at current price which is very cheap and we can multiply our investment when this rally will get started. This project still have very good support and this community will keep growing.
Activity: 35
Golem enclave data security - fascinating and imo an important development for Golem
https://blog.golemproject.net/graphene-ng-demo-devcon4-tees-sgx-actions-recap-a2f84704ad01
Activity: 367
Merit: 41

encouraging in this bear market.
who can summarize ?
thank you in advance
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

It anyone else having trouble withdrawing gnt from mainnet?
Golem or Goldem as i like to call it

Like they say , its only a matter of time
under 10 cents right now , has to be the buy of the century
no shill , just saying  
No more golem after that 1 billion max supply
Ethereums first baby

This security of letting others use your computer - looks like Golem got that sorted too now , happy days

go Golem !

signed - excited investor  Grin

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Golem team is carrying on development while people are loosing energy on something which isn't in their control but increases their stress. Graphene-ng was introduced with demo according to latest social media update with detailed information in whole covering article. GNt token is standing on without reacting either way that has its won importance for those understands the market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Brass Golem Beta 0.18.2

We are back, with our latest patch release for Brass Golem — Beta 0.18.2. The main feature in this release is the fix to our onboarding flow — the sequence of actions that the user is led through when they launch Golem for the first time.

https://blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-beta-0-18-2-e43ca05cd793
Activity: 180
Merit: 12
SecondBTC - Trade and Earn
Pages:
Jump to: