Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 8. (Read 380735 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Golem is an application that allows users to sell computational power; it is a marketplace. There is a demand for computational power (someone wants to have a file rendered, an analysis done, any task that requires a lot of computational work) and that user can pay GNT on the golem network to have it computed in a far shorter amount of time in comparison to a regular workstation.

Indeed an idea of Golem project is awesome and unique,but the project needs a long time and effort to complete development.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Golem is an application that allows users to sell computational power; it is a marketplace. There is a demand for computational power (someone wants to have a file rendered, an analysis done, any task that requires a lot of computational work) and that user can pay GNT on the golem network to have it computed in a far shorter amount of time in comparison to a regular workstation.
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
GOLEM has been likely in its long, very long-term hypernation period.
Will Golem wake up during the rest months of the year of 2018? Or even early of 2019?
This year is unlucky for all investors, We can hope December will be good month for all cryptos, If not than we will have to wait long. Still golem is one of my favorite token.

golem still has a chance to create something nice but it wont be this year, then again even if they did, it wouldnt affect the price given the weak market state
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
GOLEM has been likely in its long, very long-term hypernation period.
Will Golem wake up during the rest months of the year of 2018? Or even early of 2019?
This year is unlucky for all investors, We can hope December will be good month for all cryptos, If not than we will have to wait long. Still golem is one of my favorite token.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
i have a question
when i ran Golem with ethernet cable with public IP plugged in LAN card directly i completed 8 tasks for 2-3 days
now it works through router with 3 ports forwarding - 40102, 40103 & 3282 and i didn't get tasks about 5 days
i forwarded only TCP protocol, maybe UDP needs too ?
thanks
now all works after upgrade to 0.18.1
another question - why option "Use GPU..." is not active ?
Ubuntu 16.04, 1080ti
thanks
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
I would like to ask about Golem condition  - price level doesn't look to good
Is there something bad with the project?
Any delays or problems? Can anyone answer my concerns?
It was very promising project while its ICO - but now not much visible progress  Sad

Some more updates on Bitcointalk would be appreciated. They do post on their blog though every few weeks:

https://blog.golemproject.net/
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
WAITING NOW ALMOST 1 MONTH FOR MY GNT TOKENS!!!!!!!!!!!( renting cpu power )
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I would like to ask about Golem condition  - price level doesn't look to good
Is there something bad with the project?
Any delays or problems? Can anyone answer my concerns?
It was very promising project while its ICO - but now not much visible progress  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
i have a question
when i ran Golem with ethernet cable with public IP plugged in LAN card directly i completed 8 tasks for 2-3 days
now it works through router with 3 ports forwarding - 40102, 40103 & 3282 and i didn't get tasks about 5 days
i forwarded only TCP protocol, maybe UDP needs too ?
thanks
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Golem has not performed truly well over the last 10 months this year, but I believe that someday in the rest three months, since October, the Golem will take off significantly soon.

Would be good to get some major release in the near future. It would for sure help
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
StealthPay allows you to buy Golem with PayPal. Here are some easy steps to go:

1) Get a Stealth (XST) address on Bittrex.com
2) Go to www.stealthpay.com
3) Click on "Buy Stealth", fill in the relevant fields and click "Order Now".
4) In the "Payment Method" choose PayPal payment method.
5) Follow the displayed instructions.
6) After you receive your Stealth (XST), sell them on Bittrex against BTC.
7) Buy Golem.

StealthPay
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Golem running for 2 years and the new Brass version I have come across the other day, I would have at least expected more than a few people to be able to offer at least some insight, especially where rig configuration moving from crypto mining is concerned. It's a big thing now and surely there's more on this?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
Is there something wrong with Golem's smart contract?  I withdrew some GNT over an hour ago and it's still not in my wallet.  I thought it was an Ethereum issue and checked Etherscan, but everything is running fine.

What's going on?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I remember when Golem was at around 24,000 satoshis. I got in at these prices, 6,000 and 10,000. All of that sounds too distant from current price but I think than in a few years the ATH will be tested and will be nothing compared to the prices we'll see in the future. That goes to most crypto that have solid projects.
Activity: 126
hi all
is it possible - when there are no golem tasks my PC mine other crypro and when task is appear mining will paused ?
thanks

It is possible with Golem unlimited as those futures are the main update in Golem unlimited, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find these links yet on Golem github.
Activity: 732
Merit: 251
hi all
is it possible - when there are no golem tasks my PC mine other crypro and when task is appear mining will paused ?
thanks
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Brass Golem Beta 0.18.0

To further improve your Golem experience, we have fixed the issue with the VirtualBox driver, that we heard was still affecting some of you during both the initial installation and upgrades on Windows. Furthermore, we were finally able to replace the “Docker Toolbox” suite with a more mature “Docker for Mac”. The equivalent upgrade will be available for Windows users in one of the next releases.

Read more: https://blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-beta-0-18-0-ddd916007e9c

Activity: 762
Merit: 35
An announcement that something will be announced, after other things
are announced? This is not instagram and we are not 13. If you
want serious support you must provide serious info.

So far we see only promises and plans. I like the plans you make,
but so far they are not backed up bu real world product.

That results in price drop and much less supporters.

I'll give another chance to the project to see some real
(atleast half done) product. After that I'll move to something more
promising.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Golem Community Update: DEVCON4 edition
https://blog.golemproject.net/golem-community-update-devcon4-edition-9a93fbf85ee0

October and November are turnkey months for Golem. We are prepping up for big things in the technological and organizational fronts. We are planning to reveal to our community two very important events before heading to Prague, and one of them is set to drastically shape and improve Golem.
Pages:
Jump to: