Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 9. (Read 380735 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
GNT again is available at discounts rates there is nothing wrong in buying at this cheap. Any change in either direction effects only to traders but not to holders a in the end everything looks good. Look at yearly performance to understand how much profitable any project with reasonable support gives to holders. GNT is should be judged in next summer again on its price based.
Golem went up this week, perhaps the price will fall again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
GNT again is available at discounts rates there is nothing wrong in buying at this cheap. Any change in either direction effects only to traders but not to holders a in the end everything looks good. Look at yearly performance to understand how much profitable any project with reasonable support gives to holders. GNT is should be judged in next summer again on its price based.
Activity: 732
Merit: 251
hi all
how to add my second 2TB harddrive in golem app to rent it ? i can not see it in settings
I don´t think it is possible for now, i can´t find it also. How many Jobs do you get daily?

since first start yesterday there were 2 jobs for 0.25 GNT in total
today is nothing
price settings are default
5 cores, 5 GB RAM, 25 GB HDD - for rent
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Seems Golem team aren't active here! I'd like to get Golem unlimited github links that mentioned on Golem unlimited video and the guide of Golem unlimited installation please.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
hi all
how to add my second 2TB harddrive in golem app to rent it ? i can not see it in settings
I don´t think it is possible for now, i can´t find it also. How many Jobs do you get daily?
Activity: 732
Merit: 251
hi all
Activity: 12
hi. i`m new to Golem. I´m using Windows 10 and startet to rent my computing power 4 days ago. My first Question: Payment awaiting now 4 days, how Long have to wait for Tokens? second: is it possible to use my 1080ti also?
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Golem looks like a hypernated giant.
When it will wake up?
What I meant is the price has stably stood at low prices over recent months, despite of still high volume - at least high in comparison with other altcoins.
To be honest, I don't know when Golem take off , but I believe it will and I almost finish my works to accumulate GOLEM for my portfolio.

Just hold it. Any coin jumps up sooner or later.
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
Golem looks like a hypernated giant.
When it will wake up?
What I meant is the price has stably stood at low prices over recent months, despite of still high volume - at least high in comparison with other altcoins.
To be honest, I don't know when Golem take off , but I believe it will and I almost finish my works to accumulate GOLEM for my portfolio.
Could someone post Golem unlimited github links that mentioned on Golem unlimited video and the guide of Golem unlimited installation please.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Could somebody explain what kind of tasks providers (supercomputer) can solve? I just try to imagine that process. Requesters need an interface in the wallet to load the data. There thousands of different and specific realms in the world where the computation can be applied. I am trying to understand what spheres can be covered by Golem supercomputer.
Activity: 14
This short video of five minutes contains information much more than  usual video of more lengthy. Everyone who is holding GNT or planning to make entry must watch such updates to remain syncing with the development. Golem unlimited is not only name but also new approach to nodes and thier functionality in other way. Everyone should watch to understand the things by own point of view.

Very good information on this short video but I didn't find any Golem github links in video description?
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Seems Golem Project is next generation software of mining cryptocurrencies. I wondering when GNT will be available for other OSs as well?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
This short video of five minutes contains information much more than  usual video of more lengthy. Everyone who is holding GNT or planning to make entry must watch such updates to remain syncing with the development. Golem unlimited is not only name but also new approach to nodes and thier functionality in other way. Everyone should watch to understand the things by own point of view.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
The Golem Project - Golem Unlimited - Demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0LBdg2j6Tk&feature=youtu.be
Unlimited is the new product we are building at Golem. Quoting the roadmap blogpost: “Unlimited is aimed to supplement Golem’s functionality with the wide range of features that trusted environments offer. The product introduces the possibility of joining nodes into trusted groups and run any calculations within these groups, according to each group policy.”
Activity: 6
When will the Clay Golem be released? According to the plan, 15 months from the start of work, or is the date rescheduled?
They aren't following the old roadmap.  Here's the updated information:
https://blog.golemproject.net/golems-mid-term-goals-in-detail-fbed7a67f992
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
When will the Clay Golem be released? According to the plan, 15 months from the start of work, or is the date rescheduled?

You would expect it to be released already. I wonder if the team actually reads this thread still but you would assume that they would come with an updated roadmap sometime soon.
Activity: 60
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
when will be the launch of mainet?

Golem Brass has been running on Ethereum mainnet since April:

https://blog.golemproject.net/ready-set-launch-b14d73ca5400
Pages:
Jump to: