Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 10. (Read 380735 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
when will be the launch of mainet?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Golem and Raiden network have shaken hands after becoming together and this is big update. They are working in Robust web 3.0 and have been busy with hackathon. They are working after their own plans and speed without caring without others are doing. This confidence is what make sthem different and provoke their supporters to keep sticking with it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Does gnt have any rumors/news regarding future projects or partnerships ?No, and yes. The team regularly updates on medium and reddit. There are of course rumours all around but take these with a major grain of salt. That's just how it goes in crypto-land. 99% of the time it will turn out in disappointment. You can check the stickied post for the most important roadmap tasks that the team currently has!
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
What is current state of this project?
 Golem project looked very promising for me at the beginning
what are Golem adeventages over another decentralized-computing project? in other words, why I should choose GOLEM ? Wink
Activity: 372
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
As I had a look over the GNT project, I couldn't help wondering: are they going to utilize all the GPUs out there as part of their "decentralized supercomputer"?

Altcoin mining from last year means there is a huge capacity available for OpenCL or CUDA usage. Or is it just dedicated to CPUs? 
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I hope that today will be the beginning of a resurgence, today prices are up more than 14% and hopefully the end of the year the price can return to more than $ 0.55 or 4x from the current price.

Highly doubtful, and on what basis of development you are saying this? GNT team has been on back foot since the begenning only , i do believe that team has hell a lot of funds but they are really slow and draining investors money in speculation.
Activity: 588
It's time for the first RnD team update: Brass Golem Marketplace, introduction! Deep-dive into the Golem economy and be better informed about how it works for you, our user!
https://blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-marketplace-introduction-40ffcb4b905a
Activity: 1190
I hope that today will be the beginning of a resurgence, today prices are up more than 14% and hopefully the end of the year the price can return to more than $ 0.55 or 4x from the current price.

All users hope so, I have also been waiting for the Golem to improve, buying when the price is high, the price continues to drop, but for me the most important thing is to be patient for profit rather than selling at a low price (loss).
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
Activity: 588
"Everyone Ships" a new children's book by @GetGitcoin, to explain your kids at home about the importance of shipping! (or your mom, dog, ferret) thank you for including us Smiley
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
These first patches are proof and response to those were showing dissatisfaction on the development process. Golem team is following own roadmap and priorities. This will restore the confidence in people because bearish market shake up to strong hands too sometimes. Other thing market is responding positively by turning into green already.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
I know two such projects. This one and Sonm. I really want to understand what is their difference? Both are supercomputer. In which it is more profitable to invest?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I found that the network strategy Golem is a supercomputer can access to people, help reduce costs (sometimes more than 10 times) scientific research, analyze big data, graphics, machine learning, AI ... about anything that requires heavy computational power. It's nice and attracts users. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Brass Golem Beta 0.17.1

Our latest patch release — 0.17.1 — has finally arrived. What you can expect from this incremental upgrade are various improvements to both the UI as well as to Golem Core. The most evident changes are the streamlined task creation GUI, the support for partial task restart in case of subtask timeouts and the fix that should alleviate the issues with the Docker service on Windows. https://blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-beta-0-17-1-7f0ebd509f5a

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
As we set sails for Berlin, we thought about what does the dApp ecosystem needs to push mass adoption: UX is one of those things. Here we present our users, how we studied them, our ux challenges and our Berlin UX workshop on EIP-859
https://blog.golemproject.net/ux-challenges-in-golem-beyond-9b5423e4c2fa
Activity: 728
It is bitter reality that projects which came after Golem have completed development and here things are not clear yet. One thing notable is still Golem is mentioned and referred at strong player continuously. They way for full adoption is still far for this technology may be GNT still has time to develop. Here price are still high than its competitors in spite of all this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
So, why Golem is the most promising alt? First of all, i say BTC is a relatively safe investment due to the fact we are dangling on in a bear market and volume is quite low. If BTC goes, rest follows. BTC up 1%? Alts go 3%. Down 1%? Alts go down 5%. With GNT, youre not gonna make millions in a few days but you have to be in it for the tech, and believe in adoption of dApps in general.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
Golem should really consider running on SONM, because thats a lot more versatile platform capable of so much more. Golem could really benefit from that, and i dont see why both projects couldnt live side by side
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Prices are very determined because of speculation. That's just crypto. If GNT will trade for 0.1 cent since the ICO, it's right around the sign now.Golem has a product, has an utility. That is all we need at this moment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Golem has strong support and hard believer who invested and still standing by it continuously. You hardly can find such support for all projects active in this field of computing power. GNT has its own cycles in which it rises and declines independent of market trends. It will rise very soon seeing last spike can be guessed now.
Pages:
Jump to: