Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 54. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Will this be a real world use case you believe?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

yes we need brass and community will come and price can rise over ico price Wink..go golem team
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I fully agree on the price that it is like gift for those were seeking to enter at suitable price. GNT has been bought at x8 times of current price as far as I know and remember. If you invest at this floor means in short term even x3 time profit as it will bounce back.

Agreed with you this is good time to buy more in meantime price will get explode I also think this is really safe investment who are looking to invest in it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I fully agree on the price that it is like gift for those were seeking to enter at suitable price. GNT has been bought at x8 times of current price as far as I know and remember. If you invest at this floor means in short term even x3 time profit as it will bounce back.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
All three similar projects are in almost same situation and level of development with slight difference. There is also space in room to absorb all three to have proportionally share in the market. After releasing of any of these others will surely use experience and situation of that to advance in delivering. Golem is pretty much interesting and still in the game to deliver.

The good thing as a new investor is that the price is down for all the three projects and it is a good time to get into any of the three or invest an equal amount in all the three.Whoever is going to launch their first working version will be the one who would be leading this market from the front.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
All three similar projects are in almost same situation and level of development with slight difference. There is also space in room to absorb all three to have proportionally share in the market. After releasing of any of these others will surely use experience and situation of that to advance in delivering. Golem is pretty much interesting and still in the game to deliver.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Activity: 39
A real nice price for stocking some golem... when the fork pass the altcoins will again make some growth in price and Golem is defenetly the one which can make a real big % profit😉
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
HODL !

Golem will $3 soon Smiley

real hard to belive iut..but its will be nice..but i am sure its may never happen!
Activity: 23
HODL !

Golem will $3 soon Smiley
Activity: 5
really love GNT project.....all i can say is #hodlstrong
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
I have no so much time as before to follow cryptocurrency and today I have noticed GNT price so I wonder if this project is dead or why the price is so low?

Almost all altcoins have price drop, until the btc/btc gold fork very few people invest in altcoins. After 25th of October don't expect anything to rise, they will probably drop even more. Good time to invest in underprices altcoins(and Golem also) if you do not expect bitcoin gold.
I don't think altcoins will blossom in 2017 end, may be 2018 will make some noise for them. Bitcoin will go a heavy correction in 2018 as we have seen enough in 2017.
Activity: 18
I have no so much time as before to follow cryptocurrency and today I have noticed GNT price so I wonder if this project is dead or why the price is so low?

Almost all altcoins have price drop, until the btc/btc gold fork very few people invest in altcoins. After 25th of October don't expect anything to rise, they will probably drop even more. Good time to invest in underprices altcoins(and Golem also) if you do not expect bitcoin gold.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
I remember GNT on Top of LISK but the delay and lack of enthusiasm( communication ) of Devs made their project to fall to this now they are out of top 20 and lisk made a considerable growth upward.
anyways, the team is legit.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Really ambitious project... Is it still alive, any progress? Smiley

It is alive and development is going on. You can follow the progress more fast way by joining other channels team is using to keep in touch with community and people interested in latest more faster than others. A group of developers is working so need time to let them finish work that is only delay.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
Sounds very cool
GNT is obviously a cool project and when it will start shooting to stars then it will be a aurora view , I have fait on team but they work like turtle , Brass was somewhere in Q1 and it is still not delivered.
Pages:
Jump to: