Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 53. (Read 380879 times)

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Golem is looking bad for last few months... Is SONM the reason for that or something else?

Its a mixed reaction with many frontrunners in the race to be the first supercomputer based project in the crypto space..

Let's see who will be the one to make it first..

SONM,Golem,IEX,XEL..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It gave some hopes seeing some upward moving but that was sign of pretty much activeness in the market as important player. I saw chance to reduce the cost of each token by injecting some more money into GNT. Now I got whole amount at more lower price. Next month is for return of Altcoins and isn't much to wait.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Anyone feels a trend reversal or just a cat pump..

hoping for some life on Golem
No trend reversal until Golem goes to 0.08$, I expect more drop in price why not give some cheap coin to newcomers. GNT is a fair project from POV of marketing, applying technology to real life.
Even brass has now became tin in life but GNT's Brass is not yet applied.
Have placed buy order @ 0.08$, hope it gets fill in 2017.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Golem is looking bad for last few months... Is SONM the reason for that or something else?

The reason is that they have delayed the Brass release. Once they do that, the price will spike again.
I don't think it has anything to do with SONM, even though SONM is also promising.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

Too early to say that, but golem can reverse things often.Seen an all time high of 25k sat and now around 3000-4000 sat range.There is a possibility for this to happen again, this too depends on the release of the brass golem.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
So much competition in the market Golem is trying to corner and they are just sitting on their ass with people screaming " GNT 3$! " hahaha FACT. 90% of the altcoins will be dead if they don't set themselves apart from their competition. FACT.

All of the supercomputer alts are currently going down at the same rate quite funny really. There was this big argument back in 2014 between Dash and Monero about who would be the superior anon coin and who would be the one to hit $1b market cap first, everyone was fighting but they both did lol which made all of investors of both sides a lot of money. I think GNT, XEL and maybe even SONM could do really well together in the long run.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
So much competition in the market Golem is trying to corner and they are just sitting on their ass with people screaming " GNT 3$! " hahaha FACT. 90% of the altcoins will be dead if they don't set themselves apart from their competition. FACT.

Difficult times for sure if Bitcoin keeps going nuts. On the other hand, Bitcoin can't deliver the apps that all those alt coins are trying to bring up. Interesting times ahead.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
ffs... too much nice project for a newbie xD
Activity: 3
Nice movement of Golem.

Was this just the Concent announcement, or did i mis something else?
Activity: 20
bee boo bee boop. ready for termination human?
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
I had a dream that AI took over the world and golem was the source of it's power to do so. . . . . I don't support this project  Embarrassed
Activity: 14
Why is Golem going off?
Activity: 46
Price rise, good to see !
Is there a telagram or slack for this coin?
Is there a masternode for this coin?
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
"Golem is aiming to be at the center of a paradigm shift whereby the entire IT infrastructure will be reorganised."
The Airbnb of Computing: Talking Golem Project with Julian Zawistowski
That's good information can be checked on here https://cryptoinsider.com/airbnb-computing-talking-golem-project-julian-zawistowski/
Pages:
Jump to: