Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOLD] BitGold | PoS | Launched | Rare - page 8. (Read 32482 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hi BitGold devs,

If we mined the previous GoldBars coin and have already sent those GoldBars to your address for trade in, how will we receive our amount of BitGold?

Thanks in advance for the great work on the relaunch!

Similar as to those who where previous investors. You message us with your BitGold address and proof it was you who sent. Then we simply keep record of that and will send you some within 7 days with more to come after that if needed.

what is the goldbar to bitgold exchange rate?

There isent an exchange rate, I reckon tomorrow, Now the dev has given out the IPO which should work on getting this coin on an exchange Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
With only a small amount of initial investors to what we originally though do you guys believe we should give one half of the IPO now or stick with the initial plan?

I vote go with half if not all seeming so there wasn't that much.  if all IPO investors dumped when on an exchange it wouldn't have that much of an impact at that amount
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
With only a small amount of initial investors to what we originally though do you guys believe we should give one half of the IPO now or stick with the initial plan?

Well for me one half ot the ipo is good
We are not a lot of investor so i don't think we can dump the price like EAC
Activity: 98
Also we would like to announce the first game accepting BitGold: http://golddice.lotterymining.com/
It is a dice game such as primedice for BitGold!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Good idea ! Yeah i think the dev will work on getting it on the exchange shortly Smiley

Also good work with your pool man Wink I was worried at first but its running SMOOTH now, Been mining there for a while =)

haha
yes your workers made our vardiff struggle a bit in the beginning Cheesy
We didn't expect such a rush on BitGold.
But we got now a very stable configuration working.

We're keeping on improving the pool wherever we can.
Thanks for the lesson Smiley
Alright, sending out one of the first IPO lots out now. If you do not receive anything please PM me with your address, proof of investment and old or new investor.
Nice!

Good Job everybody! Rock Solid 100% of the Nethash! Smiley

Are there vote-URLs for the exchanges yet?
I will add them to the News-Page in the pool when ready.

Good idea ! Yeah i think the dev will work on getting it on the exchange shortly Smiley

Also good work with your pool man Wink I was worried at first but its running SMOOTH now, Been mining there for a while =)
Activity: 294
Nice!

Good Job everybody! Rock Solid 100% of the Nethash! Smiley

Are there vote-URLs for the exchanges yet?
I will add them to the News-Page in the pool when ready.
Alright guys, we will be announcing a few new things in the coming days, then we will push to get it on an exchange.
Gold-bars, I noticed the IPO round wasent fully completed, Like Example 10,000 IPO coins mined, Only 2,000 Sold.

Have you thought about selling the other 8,000 IPO Coins to people who want to invest? I think its a great idea, And would raise more money for more services for this coin, Online wallets, Games, So on.

We may be able to organize something like that if people are interested. At the moment we are trhying to get all investors BitGold address so we can send out the first installment of the IPO.

Okay yeah thats a good idea !! Look after the CURRENT investors before worrying about more Investors, I like your thinking, You have respect for your Investors, Make sure everyone sends the dev your BitGold address Wink

Gold-bars, I noticed the IPO round wasent fully completed, Like Example 10,000 IPO coins mined, Only 2,000 Sold.

Have you thought about selling the other 8,000 IPO Coins to people who want to invest? I think its a great idea, And would raise more money for more services for this coin, Online wallets, Games, So on.

We may be able to organize something like that if people are interested. At the moment we are trhying to get all investors BitGold address so we can send out the first installment of the IPO.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100

http://gold.altcryptomining.com
0% fees - new for GOLD coin
Prop Payout
VARDIFF
Spread the hashrate around people!
Come and join us. Let's make some GOLD
Activity: 89

If you do this you have to raise the price of the coins or give IPO investors more coins.

Activity: 367
put my miner towards this. Let's see how it turns out.
Activity: 486
I have decided to invest.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Check my sign for more MHs
we need to spread the word people That BitGold is alive...
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Hey is it normal i didn't receive my ipo bitgold yet?

I gave my adress wallet to coin swap yesterday
@Devs, You might have a new "Pool" Up soon, If you know what i mean, Someone "Replied" That can do it for you, Contact me.
Pages:
Jump to: