Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOLD] BitGold | PoS | Launched | Rare - page 9. (Read 32482 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi everyone,

after investigating the issue we were able to identify and solve it:
Due to a relatively low enforced vardiff starting-difficulty and some miners ignoring the vardiff anouncements, we faced a ridiculously high amount of shares being pushed to the database.
We were able to fix the issue by adjusting the vardiff starting-difficulty; the pool runs smooth and we consider the issue solved.

That was a bad start! We are really sorry for the inconveniences!
You may still join the pool, no fees!

best regards
obfuscode.net noc

Good to hear you got it all sorted out. I will point a miner there now.
What are the PoS rules? Do we have to keep wallet open to get a stake?

To be eligeable for PoS your coins must first age for a minimum of 30 days. Then you can either leave your wallet open or open it every now and then and recieve blocks.

Seems like a nice smooth launch this time :-) All up and running for me for a while now

Good stuff!!!

Yea, lots of work but everything is going well.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Seems like a nice smooth launch this time :-) All up and running for me for a while now

Good stuff!!!

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
What are the PoS rules? Do we have to keep wallet open to get a stake?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Check my sign for more MHs
Great coin mining it whith all the power i have!
Activity: 179
Merit: 100

http://gold.altcryptomining.com
0% fees - new for GOLD coin
Prop Payout
VARDIFF
Spread the hashrate around people!
Come and join us. Let's make some GOLD
Activity: 83
It did go very smooth Smiley Now the pool is working this is amazing !! AWESOME !!
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
good job on the launch dev, went very smooth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi everyone,

after investigating the issue we were able to identify and solve it:
Due to a relatively low enforced vardiff starting-difficulty and some miners ignoring the vardiff anouncements, we faced a ridiculously high amount of shares being pushed to the database.
We were able to fix the issue by adjusting the vardiff starting-difficulty; the pool runs smooth and we consider the issue solved.

That was a bad start! We are really sorry for the inconveniences!
You may still join the pool, no fees!

best regards
obfuscode.net noc
Still mining Smiley the pool is a bit funny but oh well
Activity: 458
Merit: 102
Looking good so far
Just tried solo mining.  couple blocks found, but all being rejected.

Rejects are getting a bit better for me with blocks still coming. If you got a reasonable hashrate stick with it for a bit and let it play out. Difficulty is climbing though and unless it settles solo mining will be futile for most in a couple hours.

Finally got one! yay!

yeah, gonna stick to solo for now.  still bunch of rejects, but some getting through.

Yea, the rejects should go down a lot soon though because it should have a 5 min block time.
Activity: 37

Rejects are getting a bit better for me with blocks still coming. If you got a reasonable hashrate stick with it for a bit and let it play out. Difficulty is climbing though and unless it settles solo mining will be futile for most in a couple hours.

Finally got one! yay!

yeah, gonna stick to solo for now.  still bunch of rejects, but some getting through.

Yea, hopefully they can get the pool up in the meantime.
Activity: 58

Activity: 37
Hopefully you get the pool running SMOOTH, Launch was SMOOTH we just need a good pool Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Cheers,

we are currently analyzing the situation, it seems some users are not able to reach the stratum while others are using it without problems.

We work on the problem, sorry for the inconvenience!

kind regards
obfuscode.net
problem with pool?

The pool seems fine just a BIT slow, Overload from all our hashrate xD
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
problem with pool?
Pages:
Jump to: