Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 14. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!
Hey Mesterlovez

you may check with coinmarketcap.com why XGR has some ? in their infos:

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/goldreserve/#charts

Thanks.

Looking forward to a great time after you've started you ico project Cheesy

Thank you, Coinmarketcap is live again!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hey Mesterlovez

you may check with coinmarketcap.com why XGR has some ? in their infos:

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/goldreserve/#charts

Thanks.

Looking forward to a great time after you've started you ico project Cheesy
Activity: 176
hi

glad to see xgr is still alive Wink
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
Excellent coin and has been working flawlessy since day 1 and will continue to do so. I think dev we should use a little of the premine as well as the original intention of purchasing gold but also for a signature campaign and poss some bounty`s etc just to get XGR GOLDRESERVE out there a little more ....  Happy days peeps :-)

True, I will set up a signature campaign as soon as things will be in motion. Block explorer up and running for another year, our allied coin will start from July, so till then we have to wait a bit. But it will worth every bit!

Thanks for the update! Will have to be patient until July but it is right around the corner  Cheesy
Excellent coin and has been working flawlessy since day 1 and will continue to do so. I think dev we should use a little of the premine as well as the original intention of purchasing gold but also for a signature campaign and poss some bounty`s etc just to get XGR GOLDRESERVE out there a little more ....  Happy days peeps :-)

True, I will set up a signature campaign as soon as things will be in motion. Block explorer up and running for another year, our allied coin will start from July, so till then we have to wait a bit. But it will worth every bit!
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 108
Goodness, it's been many a fortnight since I last posted here.  Great to see this coin and dev are still active. It was one of the only coins I kept when I stopped mining. Glad I did. Had a good feeling about it then, and after catching up with this thread, I am more excited than ever. Now I will just patiently wait for the future inevitable explosion of XGR.

Keep up the good work Mesterlovesz. Looks like Gold Reserve has been gaining some momentum lately.
perhaps im to early with this but i ve got 2 questions...   Grin
the block eporer is down and whats your estimatet/prognoses begin buywall.
looking foward to the next 2 months  Shocked

Hi, thanks for the warning! I contacted them now, I will extend the host period for another year!

Buy wall will be active after the Platform of the other coin will start, it will be around July 2017, my intension to buy Gold every week from the income of the Platform!
Activity: 8
perhaps im to early with this but i ve got 2 questions...   Grin
the block eporer is down and whats your estimatet/prognoses begin buywall.
looking foward to the next 2 months  Shocked
Activity: 144
Merit: 2
Good news!

I also revived my old XGR wallet from 2014 and resynced the blockchain with the bootstrap database file.
Now it's alive and mining some interest Smiley
Shocked cant wait already buying some more  Grin  alwayes liked your project..since the mining dayes of it. good luck to you for the coming times

I will have all the resources I need to create what I want in the first place. A real gold backed cryptocurrency! It can be a retirement fund, an investment or just a short term profit making coin, but as I will collect more and more Gold behind it, each coin will worth more and more! As I will have enough funds, I can invest it to create a diverse portfolio and multiply source of income for buying more and more Gold!
This plan is in motion now, I will travel to many Conference that will be held in May, June, July and me or my team members will speak about our new project! As the raised money  for that project will increase, the basic fund I will start in the platform will be bigger and bigger, giving me more and more money to buy Gold, support a buywall, creating a safety net which will be the all time minimum price of GoldReseve! As the Gold will increase, the minimum price will be higher and higher, creating a much higher buy and sell price at the exchanges!

That was my plan from 2014 and it will become reality soon!
 Shocked cant wait already buying some more  Grin  alwayes liked your project..since the mining dayes of it. good luck to you for the coming times
when do you plan to open the new website and btc thread?  Roll Eyes   (an estimate will do also  Wink

Hi, ICO of the other coin will end in July. Somewhere before that time I will activate the the Thread and Webpage! I will be one of the Service Providers on that Platform, my Service name will be GoldReserve - GoldMine Project, the link will show the old domain name but with new content.

I am very excited, these 2 project together will give everyone a fine profit on a daily basis!
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz
Dev plz consider contacting Cryptopia about changing that 1.5 Star rating. 

-Cryptopia Mod
when do you plan to open the new website and btc thread?  Roll Eyes   (an estimate will do also  Wink
Activity: 588
Wow, haven't seen this thread in a very long time. Looking forward to seeing what the plans are in more detail...
Well, the market certailnly looks better than ever. Grin
Activity: 760
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
Wow, haven't seen this thread in a very long time. Looking forward to seeing what the plans are in more detail...

Activity: 7
i can't sync with this addnote  Huh

Try these (optionally delete or rename your peers.dat to peers.dat.bak and/or remove the old addnode list from your config file):
Code:
addnode=84.119.48.173
addnode=46.107.182.176
addnode=68.228.232.135
addnode=88.132.141.63
addnode=184.164.129.202
addnode=51.254.196.222
addnode=80.235.7.253
I use this note and i have 4 active connection   Cheesy
Thanks you.
Activity: 377
Merit: 108