Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 16. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
*lol*

proof of life ..... well yes that's true .... Master of XGR .... are still alive?

+100 Cheesy
Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays  Smiley

Best regards

Hey, Hey, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

XGR is alive! I have good news! Within a few month I will be able to further develop Goldreserve! I have to finish the project I am working on, and that team will help me create my dream!

Yes, these are good news... had to find a new address for the Sandman...  Smiley
Yes, XGR needs more nodes...
Yes, perhaps we should set up a faucet?
best regards

U got sun and warm weather there. Here in my place its -50℃, I wore multilayered fleece winter coat and wrapped my body in cellophane on top of that. Do u think I will be alive by tomorrow? I think of putting my carcass into a sleeveless Sith Robe that I bought on amazon to protect my body heat from being sucked up by outside cold.
Activity: 377
Merit: 108
ChessCoin 1.4
*lol*

proof of life ..... well yes that's true .... Master of XGR .... are still alive?

+100 Cheesy

Best regards

XGR is alive! I have good news! Within a few month I will be able to further develop Goldreserve! I have to finish the project I am working on, and that team will help me create my dream!

Yes, these are good news... had to find a new address for the Sandman...  Smiley
Yes, XGR needs more nodes...
Yes, perhaps we should set up a faucet?
best regards
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!
*lol*

+100 Cheesy

Best regards

ChessCoin 1.4
*lol*

+100 Cheesy
Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays  Smiley

Best regards
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
*lol*

ChessCoin 1.4
Proof of Life is now here...  Smiley
Best regards
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
any news here?

Mesterlovez? r u still here? what's your plan with the coin?

Hi, Yobit is a scam site, they just took my money and never deliver what they promised!

I have to help my friend create his coin. After that I will have enough cash to upgrade GoldReserve where it should be!

We will wait for the good news from you. And you're right about Yobit. Good luck to you!
any news here?

Hi, Yobit is a scam site, they just took my money and never deliver what they promised!

I have to help my friend create his coin. After that I will have enough cash to upgrade GoldReserve where it should be!
any news here?

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
When XGR will on yobit.net ? There is still a chance? Something has to be done, so it made sense.
Activity: 65
hi
somebody can send some node ?
wallet not syc Sad

bye

addnode=108.61.103.33
addnode=gre.blockexplorer.cc
addnode=xgr.blockexplorer.cc
addnode=63.247.147.166
addnode=72.208.71.8
addnode=62.75.210.162
addnode=91.212.242.200
addnode=31.46.55.198
addnode=85.214.234.254
addnode=80.235.7.253
addnode=62.75.210.162
addnode=108.61.103.33
addnode=xgr.blockexplorer.cc
addnode=24.85.126.229
addnode=98.225.228.125
addnode=5.250.177.24
addnode=72.208.65.226
addnode=176.63.133.171
addnode=68.100.17.198
addnode=63.247.147.166
addnode=72.208.71.8
addnode=blockexperts.com/xgr
addnode=91.64.53.236:21192

addnode=62.75.210.162
addnode=91.212.242.200
addnode=31.46.55.198

Also disable firewall for Goldreserve
Activity: 72
hi
somebody can send some node ?
wallet not syc Sad

bye
Activity: 65
Hello All,

I still see a potential in this coin, but I dont understand why wasn't it listed on Yobit if once dev paied the listing fee.

Also, could someone send me a node info? Thanks
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
any1 wants to buy 12k of this?  Cool

Dev, you once said you'll buy whatever if someone wants to sell - help me out now.

Yeah, my plan was that I will sell the premine and buy gold from that amount and that would be the base of the buyback price. As there was only low interest for my coin and major exchanges did not list GoldReserve, I could not sell the premine, so the amount of Gold we have is really low. The buyback price for 12k coins would be a few cents at the moment.

I am helping another project to come true, then I will continue to improve GoldReserve. Till then, you can use Cryptopia to sell your coins.

OMG...
Help your project first before helping others.
Your a stubborn.
Things do not happen by themselves...
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Mesterlovesz1974 It can move something when XGR will be added to the novaexchange.com ?
any1 wants to buy 12k of this?  Cool

Dev, you once said you'll buy whatever if someone wants to sell - help me out now.

Yeah, my plan was that I will sell the premine and buy gold from that amount and that would be the base of the buyback price. As there was only low interest for my coin and major exchanges did not list GoldReserve, I could not sell the premine, so the amount of Gold we have is really low. The buyback price for 12k coins would be a few cents at the moment.

I am helping another project to come true, then I will continue to improve GoldReserve. Till then, you can use Cryptopia to sell your coins.
I had my wallet offline for several weeks, now my coins have >25000 confirmations and staking weight is very high and staking time says a few seconds. But even if the wallet is open for several hours my coins coins are not staking?

Is there a maximum age for coins?

Its not about confirmation but coin age. If your wallet says its staking and stake time is a few secs, then you should get some coins. Check if your wallet is synced. There is no maximum stake age...
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
any1 wants to buy 12k of this?  Cool

I had my wallet offline for several weeks, now my coins have >25000 confirmations and staking weight is very high and staking time says a few seconds. But even if the wallet is open for several hours my coins coins are not staking?

Is there a maximum age for coins?
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
unless there is a marketing plan, visible ongoing development and so on none of the big exchanges will be interested in XGR Sad
Pages:
Jump to: