Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 11. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
look like XGR gonna rise strong !!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Hi Guys

we have sent 40K XGR to a wrong address of CbZjy5Un2sqm8fZZRL24RJS7dVG4tRmXBP,this address is for cpn coin,not for XGR.

So we can get back these 40K XGR? and how to do?

Hey man,

try to import the private key for this address in CPN Client.
After this step, copy the cpn wallet.dat in the Folder Appdata\Roaming\Goldreserve

Voila, i hope it works  Wink
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!
If I could recall, gold back alts are no good. It has always been fraudulent with fake asset and empty promises. The best you are going to get here after you spent your bitcoin is pictures! I will not touch this.

Unfortunately you're probably right. I look on the Corion Bitcointalk page, and it seems that people are talking about scam.
Also the last message of masterlovsz1974 date of September 8, many questions are asked but no answer ... very reassuring ...  Roll Eyes

The preferred Masterlovsz1974 word is : Soon  Grin
I know i know... im jealeous  Grin Grin Grin  

First, I do not work for Corion any more. If they did not take are of their forum threads, that is not my concern. By the way, the telegram group of Corion has 685 members and growing! As I am the dev here, I can talk about anything I want!
And yes, you are just a troll, nothing more! You just want to spread FUD, so you can buy cheap coins! Thats it. Oh, one more thing, if you check the connected total coins on the GoldReserve provider then you see that I connected 65k Corion to it, which is equal to 65k USD!!!
Also, to start a provider I had to deposit 3000 Corion which as I told you before equal to 3000 USD! Also, I deposited 5000 more Corions so I will get the daily coin emission even if no one will connect to my provider!

So you can tell lies about this project, but the truth is that is is alive and well and with Corion it will go higher and higher!
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
If I could recall, gold back alts are no good. It has always been fraudulent with fake asset and empty promises. The best you are going to get here after you spent your bitcoin is pictures! I will not touch this.
what next?

Soon I will set up a new webpage, explaining the new situation. There will be a roadmap because I am thinking of changing GoldReserve to an ERC20 token on the ETC blockchain. With the smartcontract system of the ETC platform I can add new features to  GoldReserve much easier.

I will announce the new floor price after the first month passed and I can calculate how much Corion coins reserve we have.

Stay Tuned! Money is coming!!

Do you swap the existing goldreserve coins then ? or are they lost ?

Of course all the GoldReserve coins will remain and I will swap them.
Activity: 107
what next?

Soon I will set up a new webpage, explaining the new situation. There will be a roadmap because I am thinking of changing GoldReserve to an ERC20 token on the ETC blockchain. With the smartcontract system of the ETC platform I can add new features to  GoldReserve much easier.

I will announce the new floor price after the first month passed and I can calculate how much Corion coins reserve we have.

Do you swap the existing goldreserve coins then ? or are they lost ?
what next?

Any news from the Corion for XGR ?  Undecided

Hello GoldReserve Community!

GoldReserve GoldMine Project is active now! Anyone who want to support the price increase of GoldReserve Coin please buy some Corion coins and join to the GoldReserve - GoldMine Project using the official Corion wallet.

At the moment only P2P buy is possible through the Corion telegram channel, but within a few days Cryptopia will list Corion.

Till then prepare yourself to be very very rich soon!!

(You all know that if you buy Corion coins and you join to a my provider you can get 0-1.75% daily interest after your amount in your wallet, right?)

Activity: 84
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be measured or bought with any kind of currency.
Activity: 5
For those who do not know the dev yet. He is not at all invested.
He passes from time to time to promise things he has never done.
Nothing progresses.
The story with corion is smoke.
Whats wrong with blockexplorer Huh Grin

Ps : XGR can't go to the moon cause too much premine...

The ones who do not believe in XGR please sell all and exit! You have to read about Corion Platform before you make a harsh comment!
Activity: 62
For those who do not know the dev yet. He is not at all invested.
He passes from time to time to promise things he has never done.
Nothing progresses.
The story with corion is smoke.
Whats wrong with blockexplorer Huh Grin

Ps : XGR can't go to the moon cause too much premine...
dead coin ? Roll Eyes

I wouldn't say dead, maybe the dev is busy last dev ,message is from 02. September 2017 ......... just busy preparing everything ....

Mesterlovesz is the dev
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
What's the staking percentage on the wallet?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
addnodes for me guys, wallet syncs fine

addnode=84.119.48.173
addnode=46.107.182.176
addnode=68.228.232.135
addnode=88.132.141.63
addnode=184.164.129.202
addnode=51.254.196.222
addnode=80.235.7.253
Any news from the Corion for XGR ?  Undecided
Activity: 27
Hi Guys

we have sent 40K XGR to a wrong address of CbZjy5Un2sqm8fZZRL24RJS7dVG4tRmXBP,this address is for cpn coin,not for XGR.

mhmm I don't know what happens when coins are sent to a completly wrong address from a different coin. If they don't return to the wallet they might be lost in space. Dunno maybe google knows about such accidents.

Hi gloana,

Thanks for your reply,Maybe nobody know how to do for this case.

Just forget these coins.
Hi Guys

mhmm I don't know what happens when coins are sent to a completly wrong address from a different coin. If they don't return to the wallet they might be lost in space. Dunno maybe google knows about such accidents.
Pages:
Jump to: